Dwell in an Irresistibly Relaxing Outdoor Space Lit Up by Avalon Fire Bowls
Sitting around a fire in the evening is a great way to relax and spend time with family and friends, but it's not always easy to start a fire or find a place for that. Woodburning fires are messy and fire pits may take up too much space for some backyards. By placing one or more Top Fires Avalon Fire Bowls, your outdoor space is accented with a romantic glow that creates a mesmerizing ambiance.
The Avalon Fire Bowl is a modern take on the traditional tapered square bowl. It has a gorgeous curved structure that is sure to provide visual pleasure to everyone. Made of Glass Fiber Reinforced Concrete (GFRC), it is durable and long-lasting in most environments. Its colors are blended into the construction material for an elegant and durable finish that won't chip or flake. Choose any color from 9 solid finishes and 9 premium metallic/rustic finishes to blend with any decor.
This Concrete Fire Bowl is powered by a Match Lit Ignition System that works even during power outages. An optional timer can turn it off anytime within an hour.
Tempt yourself to pass time in the cozy atmosphere of your outdoor area. Add the Top Fires Avalon Fire Bowl to your cart today and get free shipping!
Note: Made to order. Manufacturing time 4-6 weeks. Please see the required clearances from combustible materials for all fire pits and fire features.
What's Included: Bowl, Match Lit Ignition System, Fire Plate, Burner, Gas Line, LP or NG Orifice, Lava Rock, and User's Manual
We do our best to ensure that our photos are as true to color as possible. Due to the many variations in monitors, the color of the products may appear different on your monitor. We can not guarantee that the color you see on your screen accurately portrays the true color of the product. It is highly recommended that you request a sample from us, before placing an order. To request a sample, send us an email email@example.com
Square Fire Bowl for Outdoor Use
- Liquid Propane and Natural Gas Compatible - Select the fuel that suits your needs and requirements
- Made from glass-fiber reinforced concrete for durability
- 9 Standard Finish Options: Black, Ash, Gray, Limestone, Chocolate, Brown, Vanilla, Chestnut, and Natural Gray
- 9 Premium Finish Options: Metallic Bronze, Metallic Copper, Metallic Pearl, Metallic Silver, Metallic Slate, Rustic Coffee, Rustic Gray, Rustic Moss Stone, Rustic White
- Match Lit Ignition does not need electricity
- Includes the 12" Round Burner
- Other decorative media like fire glass and ornaments may be purchased separately to personalize its look.
- An optional canvas cover prolongs the fire pit's life by protecting it from the elements.
- 65,000 BTUs
- Dimensions: 10" H x 30" W x 30" D
- Base Dimensions: 12" W x 12" D
- Suggested Fire Glass: 55 lbs
- Made in the USA for top-notch quality
- Warranty: 6-months commercial & 1-year residential
What's in the Box:
- Bowl - 1 pc.
- Match Lit Ignition System - 1 pc.
- Fire Plate - 1 pc.
- Burner - 1 pc.
- Gas Line - 1 pc.
- LP or NG Orifice - 1 pc.
- Lava Rock -1 bag
- User's Manual - 1 pc.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Lead and Lead Compounds, which are known to the state of California to cause cancer, and Carbon Monoxide, Lead and Lead Compounds which are known to the state of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Free and Fast Shipping! Read our full Shipping Policy here.
We offer market-leading 30-Day Free Returns! Read more about our Returns Policy here.
The Outdoor Plus Company (TOP) warranties TOP fire pits against manufacturing defects that prevent safe and correct function as follows:
- Electronics, Gas Valve, & Pilot Assembly: Commercial - 6 mos; Residential - 1 yr.
- Stainless Steel Pan & Valve Box: Commercial - 1 yr; Residential - 3 yrs.
- All Burners - Lifetime Warranty
This commences from the date of original sale / shipment from The Outdoor Plus.
This warranty is for parts and in-house (TOP) labor. The defective product must be sent back to TOP with a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) issued by TOP for that specific product and any other additional information for the nature of the defect or warranty claim.
The warranty doesn't cover items that have been damaged by overheating, modification, abuse, or improper storage. Also any labor involving installation or maintenance with the unit is not covered.
This warranty excludes claims for consequential, indirect-collateral expenses arising from product defects or warranty recovery.
We are here for you
We understand that buying a fireplace online without seeing it in person can be challenging. Let us help!