Made for Memorable Gatherings- the Alameda Fire Pit Table Lets You Enjoy Dining Outdoors
Having a wonderful meal outdoors is a great way to gather family and friends, but it can be hard to do when it gets chilly. Even though the weather is cooler, that doesn't mean you have to miss out on outdoor dining. You just need a fire pit table to create a beautiful focal point and lovely ambiance for great al fresco dining.
Alameda Rectangular Gas Fire Pit Table features a steel base and concrete tabletop with a woodgrain texture, adding a rustic charm to any space. Built with two access doors for LP tanks, one at each end, you can have enough fuel for hours of outdoor entertainment. Choose between Ebony, Ivory, or Oak Color for its premium woodgrain finish to make the perfect fire pit table for your yard.
This model has a Flame Sense Ignition System that automatically shuts off the gas when the flame goes out for your safety. The spark ignition also makes it easier to light it up compared to match lit ignitions.
Who wouldn't be in a good mood after having a delicious dinner under the beautiful night sky with great company? Get it now and take advantage of our free shipping promotion!
Note: Made to order. Manufacturing time 4-6 weeks. Please see the required clearances from combustible materials for all fire pits and fire features.
What's Included: Fire Pit, Fire Pan, Burner, Key Valve, Key, Hoses, Lava Rocks, and User's Manual
We do our best to ensure that our photos are as true to color as possible. Due to the many variations in monitors, the color of the products may appear different on your monitor. We can not guarantee that the color you see on your screen accurately portrays the true color of the product. It is highly recommended that you request a sample from us, before placing an order. To request a sample, send us an email firstname.lastname@example.org
Top Fires GFRC Gas Fire Pit - Flame Sense Videos
- Standard Dining Height Fire Pit Table
- Liquid Propane or Natural Gas Compatible - Select the fuel that suits your needs and requirements
- Glass Fiber Reinforced Concrete (GRFC) Top and Powdercoated Steel Base to guarantee the unit's durability and longevity
- Choose a premium woodgrain finish, Ebony, Ivory, or Oak, to match your decor
- Spark Ignition System with Flame Sense for safety and saves gas
- The propane tank compartments can hide 2 standard 20 lb. tanks
- Maximum Heat Output: 65000 BTUs
- Dimensions: 30" H x 78" W x 36" D
- Base Dimensions: 70" W x 24" D
- Burning Area: 48" x 10"
- Suggested Fire Glass: 50 lbs
- Item weight: 200 lbs
- CSA Certified for quality and safety
- Handcrafted and Made in the USA for top-notch quality
- Warranty: 6-months commercial & 1-year residential
What's in the Box:
- Fire Pit - 1 pc.
- Fire Pan - 1 pc.
- Burner - 1 pc.
- Key Valve - 1 pc.
- Key - 1 pc.
- Hoses - 1 set
- Lava Rocks - 1 bag
- User's Manual - 1 pc.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Lead and Lead Compounds, which are known to the state of California to cause cancer, and Carbon Monoxide, Lead and Lead Compounds which are known to the state of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Free and Fast Shipping! Read our full Shipping Policy here.
We offer market-leading 30-Day Free Returns! Read more about our Returns Policy here.
The Outdoor Plus Company (TOP) warranties TOP fire pits against manufacturing defects that prevent safe and correct function as follows:
- Electronics, Gas Valve, & Pilot Assembly: Commercial - 6 mos; Residential - 1 yr.
- Stainless Steel Pan & Valve Box: Commercial - 1 yr; Residential - 3 yrs.
- All Burners - Lifetime Warranty
This commences from the date of original sale / shipment from The Outdoor Plus.
This warranty is for parts and in-house (TOP) labor. The defective product must be sent back to TOP with a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) issued by TOP for that specific product and any other additional information for the nature of the defect or warranty claim.
The warranty doesn't cover items that have been damaged by overheating, modification, abuse, or improper storage. Also any labor involving installation or maintenance with the unit is not covered.
This warranty excludes claims for consequential, indirect-collateral expenses arising from product defects or warranty recovery.
We are here for you
We understand that buying a fireplace online without seeing it in person can be challenging. Let us help!