Top Fires Alameda 78-Inch Rectangular Wood Grain GFRC Gas Fire Pit Table - Flame Sense
Enjoy Al Fresco Dining with an Alameda Rectangular Gas Fire Pit Table with Flame Sense
Imagine how nice it would be to have a Top Fires Alameda 78" Rectangular fire pit dining table in your backyard or patio where you could sit around in the evenings with family and friends and enjoy meals even during the cooler months of the year.
Alameda Rectangular Gas Fire Pit Table features a woodgrain concrete tabletop and steel base. This fire table provides both ambiance and functionality. It is a unique fire feature with two access doors for LP tanks, one at each end, enough fuel for hours of outdoor entertainment.
Choose a color that will complement your decor. This fire table is available in three premium woodgrain finishes - Ebony, Ivory, and Oak.
Enjoy years of backyard entertainment and outdoor dining with a fire pit table made by Top Fires. Get it now and take advantage of our free shipping promotion!
What's Included: Fire Pit, Fire Pan, Burner, Key Valve, Key, Hoses, Lava Rocks, and User's Manual
Note: Made to order. Manufacturing time 4-6 weeks.
Top Fires GFRC Gas Fire Pit - Flame Sense Videos
- Standard Dining Height Fire Pit Table
- Liquid Propane or Natural Gas Compatible - Select the fuel that suits your needs and requirements
- Glass Fiber Reinforced Concrete (GRFC) Top and Powdercoated Steel Base to guarantee the unit's durability and longevity
- Choose a premium woodgrain finish, Ebony, Ivory, or Oak, to match your decor
- Spark Ignition System with Flame Sense for safety and saves gas
- The 2 propane tank compartments accept standard 20 lb. tanks
- Canvas Cover Optional
- Glass Wind Guard Optional
- 1-Hour Gas Timer Optional
- Maximum Heat Output: 65000 BTUs
- Dimensions: 30" H x 78" W x 36" D
- Base Dimensions: 70" W x 24" D
- Burning Area: 48" x 10"
- Suggested Fire Glass: 50 lbs
- Item weight: 200 lbs
- CSA Certified for quality and safety
- Handcrafted and Made in the USA for top-notch quality
- Warranty: 6-months commercial & 1-year residential
What's in the Box:
- Fire Pit - 1 pc.
- Fire Pan - 1 pc.
- Burner - 1 pc.
- Key Valve - 1 pc.
- Key - 1 pc.
- Hoses - 1 set
- Lava Rocks - 1 bag
- User's Manual - 1 pc.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Lead and Lead Compounds, which are known to the state of California to cause cancer, and Carbon Monoxide, Lead and Lead Compounds which are known to the state of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Free and Fast Shipping! Read our full Shipping Policy here.
We offer market-leading 30-Day Free Returns! Read more about our Returns Policy here.
The Outdoor Plus Company (TOP) warranties TOP fire pits against manufacturing defects that prevent safe and correct function as follows:
- Electronics, Gas Valve, & Pilot Assembly: Commercial - 6 mos; Residential - 1 yr.
- Stainless Steel Pan & Valve Box: Commercial - 1 yr; Residential - 3 yrs.
- All Burners - Lifetime Warranty
This commences from the date of original sale / shipment from The Outdoor Plus.
This warranty is for parts and in-house (TOP) labor. The defective product must be sent back to TOP with a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) issued by TOP for that specific product and any other additional information for the nature of the defect or warranty claim.
The warranty doesn't cover items that have been damaged by overheating, modification, abuse, or improper storage. Also any labor involving installation or maintenance with the unit is not covered.
This warranty excludes claims for consequential, indirect-collateral expenses arising from product defects or warranty recovery.