Top Fires 68-Inch Granada Match Lit Fire Tower (OPT-FTWR1)
Top Fires 68" Fire Tower #1 Steel - Match Lit (OPT-FTWR1)
Create your perfect backyard entertainment experience with the 68" contemporary steel fire tower with convenient match lit ignition by Top Fires.
Model # 1 - elegant steel fire tower from TOP Fires.
With the help of this fire tower, you can decorate your backyard, for example, create a cozy atmosphere by the sofa or pool.
Note: Made to order. Manufacturing time 4-6 weeks.
Top Fires Fire Tower - Match Lit Videos
- Liquid Propane and Natural Gas Compatible
- Made with Galvanized Steel
- 7 colors available: White, Gray, Pewter, Black, Silver Vein, Copper Vein, Java
- Finish: Powder-Coated
- No Fire Glass Required
- 40,000 BTUs
- Dimensions overall: 22'' W x 68" H
- Dimensions burning area: 21''
- Weight: 95 lbs
- Match Lit Ignition
- Made in the USA
- Warranty: 6-months commercial & 1-year residential
- CSA Certified Ignition System
- 10'' Burner SS Ring
- Whistle Free Flex Line
- Key Valve
- Gas Hoses
- Access Door for 20 lbs. Propane Tank
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, that is found in some copper fittings, which is [are] know to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Free and Fast Shipping! Read our full Shipping Policy here.
We offer market-leading 30-Day Free Returns! Read more about our Returns Policy here.
The Outdoor Plus Company (TOP) warranties TOP fire pits against manufacturing defects that prevent safe and correct function as follows:
- Electronics, Gas Valve, & Pilot Assembly: Commercial - 6 mos; Residential - 1 yr.
- Stainless Steel Pan & Valve Box: Commercial - 1 yr; Residential - 3 yrs.
- All Burners - Lifetime Warranty
This commences from the date of original sale / shipment from The Outdoor Plus.
This warranty is for parts and in-house (TOP) labor. The defective product must be sent back to TOP with a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) issued by TOP for that specific product and any other additional information for the nature of the defect or warranty claim.
The warranty doesn't cover items that have been damaged by overheating, modification, abuse, or improper storage. Also any labor involving installation or maintenance with the unit is not covered.
This warranty excludes claims for consequential, indirect-collateral expenses arising from product defects or warranty recovery.