Top Fires Granada 68-Inch Gas Fire Tower - Electronic (OPT-FTWR1EKIT)
The Granada Fire Towers Provide Beautiful Lighting to Your Outdoor Area, Adding Visual Appeal
Outdoor living areas are often underutilized because they don't have a cozy feeling to them. Adding furniture and accessories can help, but it's not the same as having a warm ambiance from a fire feature. You can create an inviting atmosphere with the Top Fires Granada Fire Tower, a tall and eye-catching fire feature.
This fire tower is made from Galvanized Steel- a material coated with zinc to prevent it from forming rust. It has a simple, elegant body that comes in 4 powder-coated finish options- Black, Copper Vein, Gray, and White. With the help of this fire tower, you can create a cozy atmosphere by the sofa or pool.
This model has a 110 V Electronic Ignition System that lets you light its flames by simply plugging it in. The Liquid Propane Tower has an access door that accommodates a tank for a seamless operation, just like the Natural Gas unit.
Picture yourself enjoying outdoor hobbies in a well-lit outdoor area, rather than a dull one. Hurry and save on our free shipping promo!
Note: Made to order. Manufacturing time 4-6 weeks. Please see the required clearances from combustible materials for all fire pits and fire features.
What's Included: Fire Tower, CSA Certified Ignition System, 10'' Burner SS Ring, Whistle Free Flex Line, Key Valve, Key, Gas Hoses, Access Door, and User's Manual
We do our best to ensure that our photos are as true to color as possible. Due to the many variations in monitors, the color of the products may appear different on your monitor. We can not guarantee that the color you see on your screen accurately portrays the true color of the product. It is highly recommended that you request a sample from us, before placing an order. To request a sample, send us an email email@example.com
Top Fires Fire Tower - Electronic Videos
- Outdoor Fire Tower
- Select a more convenient gas source: Liquid Propane and Natural Gas
- Burner and Plate are made of Stainless Steel to guarantee the unit's durability and longevity
- 4 colors to choose from: White, Gray, Pewter, Black, Silver Vein, Copper Vein, Java
- Finish: Powder-Coated
- Made with Galvanized Steel, a more rust-resistant material
- 110V Electronic Ignition System, just plug in and use
- No Fire Glass Required
- Built with an access door to accommodate a propane tank for a bulk-free operation
- 40,000 BTU
- Dimensions overall: 22'' Diameter x 68" H
- Burn Area: 21'' Diameter
- Weight: 95 lbs
- CSA Certified
- Made in the USA
- Warranty: 6-months commercial & 1-year residential
What's in the Box:
- Fire Tower - 1 pc.
- CSA Certified Ignition System - 1 pc.
- 10'' Burner SS Ring - 1 pc.
- Whistle Free Flex Line - 1 pc.
- Key Valve - 1 pc.
- Key - 1 pc.
- Gas Hoses - 1 set
- Access Door for 20 lbs. Propane Tank - 1 pc.
- User's Manual
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, that is found in some copper fittings, which is [are] know to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Free and Fast Shipping! Read our full Shipping Policy here.
We offer market-leading 30-Day Free Returns! Read more about our Returns Policy here.
The Outdoor Plus Company (TOP) warranties TOP fire pits against manufacturing defects that prevent safe and correct function as follows:
- Electronics, Gas Valve, & Pilot Assembly: Commercial - 6 mos; Residential - 1 yr.
- Stainless Steel Pan & Valve Box: Commercial - 1 yr; Residential - 3 yrs.
- All Burners - Lifetime Warranty
This commences from the date of original sale / shipment from The Outdoor Plus.
This warranty is for parts and in-house (TOP) labor. The defective product must be sent back to TOP with a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) issued by TOP for that specific product and any other additional information for the nature of the defect or warranty claim.
The warranty doesn't cover items that have been damaged by overheating, modification, abuse, or improper storage. Also any labor involving installation or maintenance with the unit is not covered.
This warranty excludes claims for consequential, indirect-collateral expenses arising from product defects or warranty recovery.