Show Off an Extremely Modern Home by Adding a Futuristic Fire Pit to Your Exteriors
Trying to modernize your outdoor space by making it look as avant-garde as possible could be quite a challenge. Simply going with monochrome colors may not be enough. You need a stylish addition that is specifically designed for adding futurism. The Top Fires Cazo Fire Disk comes in a sleek appearance that is perfect for complementing very modern backyards.
Crafted with Stainless Steel, its sleekness is inspired by the futuristic elements of outer space. The body is meant to resemble a disk-like shape, adding to its modern flair for futuristic or minimalist spaces. You may enhance its look with optional fire glass, lava rocks, or ornaments of your choice. This fire pit is handcrafted in Southern California, ensuring top-notch design and quality.
This fire feature has an Electronic Ignition System that instantly lights the burner by just plugging it in a 12 V outlet. It also meets the new NEC 12 V Standard, making it safe to operate near pools.
Innovate your space with one of the most futuristic fire pits out there. Order now and take advantage of our free shipping offer.
Note: Made to order. Manufacturing time 4-6 weeks. Please see the required clearances from combustible materials for all fire pits and fire features.
What's Included: Fire Pit, Plate, Burner, Gas Orifice, Stainless Steel Whistle Free Hose, Electronic Ignition System, Lava Rocks, and User's Manual
We do our best to ensure that our photos are as true to color as possible. Due to the many variations in monitors, the color of the products may appear different on your monitor. We can not guarantee that the color you see on your screen accurately portrays the true color of the product. It is highly recommended that you request a sample from us, before placing an order. To request a sample, send us an email email@example.com
Top Fires Gas Fire Bowl - Electronic Videos
- Round Fire Pit
- Liquid Propane and Natural Gas Compatible - Select the fuel that suits your needs and requirements
- Made from Stainless Steel for a sleek look and durability
- Brushed Stainless Steel Finish for a smooth surface
- Electronic Ignition System, just plug in and play
- 12 V Ignition meets the NEC Standard to place it near water
- Includes 24" Round Burner
- Other decorative media like fire glass and ornaments may be purchased separately to personalize its look.
- An optional canvas cover prolongs the fire pit's life by protecting it from the elements
- 150,000 BTUs
- Dimensions: 48" top diameter; 24" bottom diameter, 12" high
- Suggested Fire Glass: 100 lbs
- Weight: 165 lbs.
- CSA Certified
- Made in the USA
- Warranty: 6-months commercial & 1-year residential
What's in the Box:
- Fire Pit - 1 pc.
- Plate - 1 pc.
- Round Burner - 1 pc.
- Gas Orifice - 1 pc.
- Whistle Free Hose - 1 pc.
- Electronic Ignition System - 1 pc.
- Lava Rocks - 1 bag
- User's Manual - 1 pc.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, that is found in some copper fittings, which is [are] know to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Free and Fast Shipping! Read our full Shipping Policy here.
We offer market-leading 30-Day Free Returns! Read more about our Returns Policy here.
The Outdoor Plus Company (TOP) warranties TOP fire pits against manufacturing defects that prevent safe and correct function as follows:
- Electronics, Gas Valve, & Pilot Assembly: Commercial - 6 mos; Residential - 1 yr.
- Stainless Steel Pan & Valve Box: Commercial - 1 yr; Residential - 3 yrs.
- All Burners - Lifetime Warranty
This commences from the date of original sale / shipment from The Outdoor Plus.
This warranty is for parts and in-house (TOP) labor. The defective product must be sent back to TOP with a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) issued by TOP for that specific product and any other additional information for the nature of the defect or warranty claim.
The warranty doesn't cover items that have been damaged by overheating, modification, abuse, or improper storage. Also any labor involving installation or maintenance with the unit is not covered.
This warranty excludes claims for consequential, indirect-collateral expenses arising from product defects or warranty recovery.
We are here for you
We understand that buying a fireplace online without seeing it in person can be challenging. Let us help!