This Fresh Take on Hammered Copper Fire Pits will Beautifully Illuminate Your Backyard
The coziness of a wood-burning fire greatly enhances any backyard experience. However, traditional fire pits are difficult to light and create a lot of soot and smoke. The Top Fires Martillo Fire Pit is a modern take on old fire features. It conveniently comes with a Match Lit Ignition and does not need maintenance, making it ideal for contemporary homes.
The straightforward design of this fire pit is simply beautiful. The look of Hammered Copper on its uncurved body is truly elegant which makes it a perfect addition to any space. Decorate it with optional steel ornaments, lava rocks, or fire glass to enhance its beauty.
Built with a Match Lit Ignition System, just hold a lighter or match near the burner while turning the key valve to light it. The key valve may also be used to adjust the flame height. You may purchase the timer separately to conveniently set the fire pit to shut off within 1 hour.
Innovative and timeless, you will enjoy the ambiance of this fire pit for years to come. Shop today and take advantage of our free shipping offer!
Note: Made to order. Manufacturing time 4-6 weeks. Please see the required clearances from combustible materials for all fire pits and fire features.
What's Included: Fire Pit, Pan, Burner, Gas Orifice, Gas Hoses, Key Valve, Key, Match Lit Ignition, Lava Rocks, and User's Manual
Optional Accessories: Decorative Media, Ornaments, Canvas Cover, Propane Tank Cover, Timer, and Glass Wind Guard
We do our best to ensure that our photos are as true to color as possible. Due to the many variations in monitors, the color of the products may appear different on your monitor. We can not guarantee that the color you see on your screen accurately portrays the true color of the product. It is highly recommended that you request a sample from us, before placing an order. To request a sample, send us an email at email@example.com.
Top Fires Gas Fire Pit - Match Lit Videos
- Gas Fire Pit
- Choose a more convenient fuel type: Liquid Propane suits yards that do not have gas lines, while Natural Gas gives a clutter-free look
- Made of Copper for a timeless and elegant look
- Match Lit Ignition System does not need electricity
- Designed with an access door to conceal the propane tank
- Decorative media like fire glass and ornaments may be purchased separately to personalize its look.
- An optional canvas cover prolongs the fire pit's life by protecting it from the elements
- The optional glass wind guard prevents the flame from getting blown out
- The E-stop timer may be added to the purchase for setting it to shut off within 1 hour
- Heat Output 65,000 BTUs
- Dimension: 48'' Diameter x 24'' Height
- Burn Area Dimensions: 24'' Diameter
- Burner Size: 12"
- Suggested Fire Glass: 50 lbs
- Item Weight: 105 lbs
- Made in the USA
- Warranty: 6-months commercial & 1-year residential
What's in the Box:
- Fire Pit - 1 pc.
- Burner - 1 pc.
- Hoses - 1 pc.
- Key Valve - 1 pc.
- Access Door with Air Vents - 1 pc.
- Match Lit Ignition System - 1 pc.
- Lava Rock - 1 bag
- User's Manual - 1 pc.
The optional canvas cover will help prevent the copper material from changing its color into a blue/green hue over time because of exposure to various natural elements.Please see the required clearances from combustible materials for all fire pits and fire features.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, that are found in some copper fittings, which is [are] known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Free and Fast Shipping! Read our full Shipping Policy here.
We offer market-leading 30-Day Free Returns! Read more about our Returns Policy here.
The Outdoor Plus Company (TOP) warranties TOP fire pits against manufacturing defects that prevent safe and correct function as follows:
- Electronics, Gas Valve, & Pilot Assembly: Commercial - 6 mos; Residential - 1 yr.
- Stainless Steel Pan & Valve Box: Commercial - 1 yr; Residential - 3 yrs.
- All Burners - Lifetime Warranty
This commences from the date of original sale / shipment from The Outdoor Plus.
This warranty is for parts and in-house (TOP) labor. The defective product must be sent back to TOP with a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) issued by TOP for that specific product and any other additional information for the nature of the defect or warranty claim.
The warranty doesn't cover items that have been damaged by overheating, modification, abuse, or improper storage. Also any labor involving installation or maintenance with the unit is not covered.
This warranty excludes claims for consequential, indirect-collateral expenses arising from product defects or warranty recovery.
We are here for you
We understand that buying a fireplace online without seeing it in person can be challenging. Let us help!