Cave Into the Relaxing Ambiance From This Attractive Fire Pit with Flame Sense Ignition
It can be tough to create a backyard that is both beautiful and cozy when you don't have a lot of experience in landscaping or design. Most people give up on their backyard dreams because it seems like too much work, but they don't know that adding a fire pit can easily improve the ambiance outdoors. The Top Fires Pismo Fire Pit is a beautiful addition that will entice people to stay in your backyard.
This fire feature has a simple rectangular build made of Glass Fiber Reinforced Concrete (GFRC), a more durable material. Nothing beats the elegance of its simplicity, making it ideal for any residential or commercial project. It comes in 9 solid colors, 4 rustic finishes, and 5 metallic finishes. Choose a color that perfectly matches your space and personalize it with optional fire glass, ornaments, or lava rocks to make it your own.
Designed with an access door, Liquid Propane Models can conceal the tank inside for a clean look. It comes with a Spark Ignition system with Flame Sense that automatically shuts off the gas in case the flame gets extinguished increasing safety and saving you gas in the long run.
Nothing beats doing the things you love in the cozy atmosphere of this fire pit. Shop today and take advantage of our free shipping offer!
Note: Made to order. Manufacturing time 4-6 weeks. Please see the required clearances from combustible materials for all fire pits and fire features.
What's Included: Fire Pit, Fire Pan, Burner, Key Valve, Key, Gas Orifice, Hoses, Flame Sense Ignition, and User's Manual
We do our best to ensure that our photos are as true to color as possible. Due to the many variations in monitors, the color of the products may appear different on your monitor. We can not guarantee that the color you see on your screen accurately portrays the true color of the product. It is highly recommended that you request a sample from us, before placing an order. To request a sample, send us an email firstname.lastname@example.org
Top Fires Gas Fire Pit - Flame Sense Videos
- Outdoor Gas Fire Pit
- Choose a more convenient fuel type: Liquid Propane suits yards that do not have gas lines, while Natural Gas gives a clutter-free look
- Made from Glass Fiber Reinforced Concrete (GFRC), a durable and non-combustible material
- With a smooth finish for a nice polished surface
- 9 Standard Finish Options to blend with your decor: Black, Ash, Gray, Limestone, Chocolate, Brown, Vanilla, Chestnut, or Natural Gray
- 9 Premium Finish Options to match your style: Metallic Bronze, Metallic Copper, Metallic Pearl, Metallic Silver, Metallic Slate, Rustic Coffee, Rustic Gray, Rustic Moss Stone, or Rustic White
- Flame Sense Ignition, no need for electricity
- Includes the 24" Burner
- Other decorative media like fire glass and ornaments may be purchased separately to personalize its look.
- The optional glass wind guard keeps the flame from being blown by the wind.
- An optional canvas cover prolongs the fire pit's life by protecting it from the elements.
- 65,000 BTUs
- Dimensions: 48” L x 24” W x 24” H
- Burn Area Dimensions: 31’’ L x 11" W
- Suggested Fire Glass: 30 LBS
- Made in the USA
- Warranty: 6-months commercial & 1-year residential
What's in the Box:
- Fire Pit - 1 pc.
- Pan - 1 pc.
- Burner - 1 pc.
- Gas Orifice - 1 pc.
- Gas Hoses - 1 set
- Key - 1 pc.
- Key Valve - 1 pc.
- Flame Sense Ignition - 1 pc.
- User's Manual - 1 pc.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, that is found in some copper fittings, which is [are] know to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Free and Fast Shipping! Read our full Shipping Policy here.
We offer market-leading 30-Day Free Returns! Read more about our Returns Policy here.
The Outdoor Plus Company (TOP) warranties TOP fire pits against manufacturing defects that prevent safe and correct function as follows:
- Electronics, Gas Valve, & Pilot Assembly: Commercial - 6 mos; Residential - 1 yr.
- Stainless Steel Pan & Valve Box: Commercial - 1 yr; Residential - 3 yrs.
- All Burners - Lifetime Warranty
This commences from the date of original sale / shipment from The Outdoor Plus.
This warranty is for parts and in-house (TOP) labor. The defective product must be sent back to TOP with a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) issued by TOP for that specific product and any other additional information for the nature of the defect or warranty claim.
The warranty doesn't cover items that have been damaged by overheating, modification, abuse, or improper storage. Also any labor involving installation or maintenance with the unit is not covered.
This warranty excludes claims for consequential, indirect-collateral expenses arising from product defects or warranty recovery.
We are here for you
We understand that buying a fireplace online without seeing it in person can be challenging. Let us help!