Top Fires Julius 48-Inch Hammered Copper Gas Fire Pit - Match Lit (OPT-RS48)
A Must-Have Fire Pit for an Edgy Backyard Look
Do you dream of a home that looks completely modern up to its patio? It's easy to do this with sleek furniture, but you have to get the ambiance right too for people to truly appreciate its beauty. Cozy up your exteriors with the Top Fires Julius Fire Pit. This fire feature has an inverted triangle body made of hammered copper. When lit at night, it will accent your outdoor area nicely.
Handcrafted in Southern California, the design and quality of this copper fire pit are second to none. Its unique and slender figure adds sophistication to your outdoor space. For a touch of elegance, Hammered Copper material is masterfully shaped into this beautiful piece.
Built with a Match Lit Ignition System, you can enjoy its beauty even during a power outage. Simply turn the key valve while holding a match near its burner to light it up. Its flame height may also be adjusted. It meets the NEC 12V Standard so you can place it near pools or water features for a beautiful contrast of water and flames.
Optional accessories like decorative media and covers may be purchased separately to protect or enhance the look of your fire pit.
Enjoy the ambiance from this timelessly beautiful fire pit for years to come. Hurry and take advantage of our free shipping promotion!
What's Included: Fire Pit, LC Certified Match Lit Ignition System, Stainless Steel Burner, Pan, Whistle Free Flex Line, Key Valve, Lava Rocks, and User's Manual
Note: Made to order. Manufacturing time 4-6 weeks.
Top Fires Gas Fire Pit - Match Lit Videos
- Outdoor Fire Pit perfect for residential/commercial projects
- Constructed with Hammered Copper for a timeless, elegant look
- Liquid Propane and Natural Gas Compatible for you to choose a convenient gas source
- Match Lit Ignition System allows uninterrupted use even during a power outage
- Includes Lava Rocks to make it look more attractive
- Other decorative media and ornaments may be purchased separately to personalize it
- The optional canvas cover protects it from the elements when not in use
- Heat Output 65,000 BTUs
- Dimensions: 48" Diameter, 15" Height
- Made in the USA for superior quality and craftsmanship
- 6-months commercial & 1-year residential warranty
- Fire Pit - 1 pc
- LC Certified Match Lit Ignition System - 1 pc
- SS Burner & Pan - 1 set
- Whistle Free Flex Line - 1 pc
- Key Valve - 1 pc
- Key - 1 pc
- Lava Rock - 1 set
- User's Manual - 1 pc
The optional canvas cover will help prevent the copper material from changing its color into a blue/green hue over time because of exposure to various natural elements.Please see the required clearances from combustible materials for all fire pits and fire features.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, that is found in some copper fittings, which is [are] know to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Free and Fast Shipping! Read our full Shipping Policy here.
We offer market-leading 30-Day Free Returns! Read more about our Returns Policy here.
The Outdoor Plus Company (TOP) warranties TOP fire pits against manufacturing defects that prevent safe and correct function as follows:
- Electronics, Gas Valve, & Pilot Assembly: Commercial - 6 mos; Residential - 1 yr.
- Stainless Steel Pan & Valve Box: Commercial - 1 yr; Residential - 3 yrs.
- All Burners - Lifetime Warranty
This commences from the date of original sale / shipment from The Outdoor Plus.
This warranty is for parts and in-house (TOP) labor. The defective product must be sent back to TOP with a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) issued by TOP for that specific product and any other additional information for the nature of the defect or warranty claim.
The warranty doesn't cover items that have been damaged by overheating, modification, abuse, or improper storage. Also any labor involving installation or maintenance with the unit is not covered.
This warranty excludes claims for consequential, indirect-collateral expenses arising from product defects or warranty recovery.