Make Your Outdoor Space Look Fun In a Snap with the Classic Bus Fire Pit!
A simplistic outdoor space could seem dull without something unique to liven it up. It's pleasing to match all decors, but you might get a boring space from playing too safe. A cute and fun element creates good energy for your living area. The Classic Bus Fire Pit spreads cheer with its uniquely crafted bus design and adds a vintage character to your home.
Built with a white top and black base, the body is made to look like the Volkswagen Microbus with flames coming out on top. This bus symbolizes a great deal of American history and culture, which makes it is a great conversation starter. Or, just have this fire pit in your yard to remind you of good ol' times. No matter the reason, the Classic Bus Fire Pit looks cool and makes any outdoor space amusing!
Don't let black and white tones limit you from designing your home. Monochrome colors can make rich textures and hues pop, especially the flames glowing from a Top Fires Black and White fire product. View the full collection here.
You may choose a Natural Gas/Liquid Propane Gas Fire Pit. Natural Gas has a less bulky look as there is no visible gas tank. Liquid Propane may be better for homes that do not have a gas line outside.
Let the fun vibes flow with the Top Fires Classic Bus Fire Pit. Buy one for your home today!
What's Included: Pan, Burner, Gas Orifice, Gas Hoses, Key Valve, Key, and User's Manual
Note: This fire pit is made to order. Manufacturing time is 4-6 weeks.
Top Fires Classic Bus Gas Fire Pit - Match Lit Videos
- Outdoor Gas Fire Pit
- Made with GFRC Concrete for a stronger and more lightweight build
Choose a Natural Gas or Liquid Propane Fire Pit, whichever is more convenient for you to get
- Unique Bus Design with a white top and black base looks interesting and fun
- Pan and Burner Material: 304 Commercial Grade Stainless Steel for better outdoor durability
- Match-Lit Ignition System to operate it even during a power outage
- Fully Assembled Fire Pit, so you can start using it once the gas is connected
- Includes a Pan, Burner, Gas Orifice, Gas Hoses, Key Valve, and Key
- Optional Accessories: Propane Tank Cover, Propane Tank Enclosure
- BTU: 40,000
- Dimensions: 24" H x 48" W x 24" D
- Burn Area: 28" L x 8" W
- Suggested Fire Glass: 25 lbs
- Made in the USA
- Limited Lifetime Warranty on Stainless Steel and Brass Burner Tubes/Rings
- 1 Year Warranty on Electronics, Gas Valves and Pilot Assembly
- Warranty on Stainless Steel Pan and Valve Box:
- Commercial: 3 Years
- Residential: 1 Year
What's in the Box:
- Classic Bus Gas Fire Pit- 1 pc
- Pan- 1 pc
- Burner- 1 pc
- Gas Orifice- 1 pc
- Gas Hoses- 2 pcs
- Key Valve- 1 pc
- Key- 1 pc
- User's Manual- 1 pc
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, that is found in some copper fittings, which is [are] know to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Free and Fast Shipping! Read our full Shipping Policy here.
We offer market-leading 30-Day Free Returns! Read more about our Returns Policy here.
The Outdoor Plus Company (TOP) warranties TOP fire pits against manufacturing defects that prevent safe and correct function as follows:
- Electronics, Gas Valve, & Pilot Assembly: Commercial - 6 mos; Residential - 1 yr.
- Stainless Steel Pan & Valve Box: Commercial - 1 yr; Residential - 3 yrs.
- All Burners - Lifetime Warranty
This commences from the date of original sale / shipment from The Outdoor Plus.
This warranty is for parts and in-house (TOP) labor. The defective product must be sent back to TOP with a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) issued by TOP for that specific product and any other additional information for the nature of the defect or warranty claim.
The warranty doesn't cover items that have been damaged by overheating, modification, abuse, or improper storage. Also any labor involving installation or maintenance with the unit is not covered.
This warranty excludes claims for consequential, indirect-collateral expenses arising from product defects or warranty recovery.
We are here for you
We understand that buying a fireplace online without seeing it in person can be challenging. Let us help!