Top Fires Maya 24-Inch Square Copper Gas Fire Bowl - Electronic (OPT-103-SQ24E)
Create Visual Comfort with the Maya 24" Fire Bowl with Electronic Ignition
Nights are too short! We all feel like we could use just a little more time each day, and that's especially true when it comes to enjoying our outdoor spaces. When it gets dark outside, the backyard could seem unappealing to stay in but a warm inviting glow could make all the difference. The Top Fires Maya Copper Fire Bowl is a great way to draw people's attention to stay outside.
The square body of this fire pit is made from copper and topped with a Hammered Copper Finish for a timeless, elegant look. This fire feature is the modern take on traditional fire pits. It keeps the classic design of fire pits but incorporates an ignition system for a hassle-free operation. Handcrafted in Southern California, its quality is above par. You can add lava rocks, fire glass, or steel ornaments to your purchase to make it look even more beautiful.
This model is powered by an Electronic Ignition System that lights up the fire bowl by just plugging it in a 12 V Outlet. It is NEC certified to be placed near water features like pools.
Brighten up your space and let everyone have a better time outdoors. Get the Top Fires Maya Copper Fire Bowl for your home today and save on free shipping!
Note: Made to order. Manufacturing time 4-6 weeks. Please see the required clearances from combustible materials for all fire pits and fire features.
What's Included: Bowl, Pan, Burner, Electronic Ignition System, Scupper, Whistle Free Hose, Gas Orifice, Lava Rocks, User's Manual
We do our best to ensure that our photos are as true to color as possible. Due to the many variations in monitors, the color of the products may appear different on your monitor. We can not guarantee that the color you see on your screen accurately portrays the true color of the product. It is highly recommended that you request a sample from us, before placing an order. To request a sample, send us an email email@example.com
Top Fires Gas Fire Bowl - Electronic Videos:
- Square Gas Fire Bowl
- Choose a more convenient fuel type: Liquid Propane suits yards that do not have gas lines, while Natural Gas gives a clutter-free look
- Constructed with copper for heat resistance
- Hammered Patina Copper Finish for a timeless, elegant appearance
- Electronic Ignition System, just plug in and play
- 12 V Ignition meets the NEC Standard to place it near water
- Includes 8" Round Burner
- Other decorative media like fire glass and ornaments may be purchased separately to personalize its look.
- An optional canvas cover prolongs the fire pit's life by protecting it from the elements
- A cover may also be purchased separately to conceal the propane tank
- 45,000 BTUs
- Dimensions: 24” L x 24” W x 10" H
- Burn Area Dimensions: 22" L x 22" W
- CSA Certified
- Made in the USA
- Warranty: 6-months commercial & 1-year residential
What's in the Box:
- Bowl - 1 pc.
- Pan - 1 pc.
- Burner - 1 pc.
- Electronic Ignition System - 1 pc.
- Whistle Free Hose - 1 pc.
- Gas Orifice - 1 pc.
- Lava Rocks - 1 bag
- User's Manual - 1 pc.
The optional canvas cover will help prevent the copper material from changing its color into a blue/green hue over time because of exposure to various natural elements.Please see the required clearances from combustible materials for all fire pits and fire features.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, that is found in some copper fittings, which is [are] know to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Free and Fast Shipping! Read our full Shipping Policy here.
We offer market-leading 30-Day Free Returns! Read more about our Returns Policy here.
The Outdoor Plus Company (TOP) warranties TOP fire pits against manufacturing defects that prevent safe and correct function as follows:
- Electronics, Gas Valve, & Pilot Assembly: Commercial - 6 mos; Residential - 1 yr.
- Stainless Steel Pan & Valve Box: Commercial - 1 yr; Residential - 3 yrs.
- All Burners - Lifetime Warranty
This commences from the date of original sale / shipment from The Outdoor Plus.
This warranty is for parts and in-house (TOP) labor. The defective product must be sent back to TOP with a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) issued by TOP for that specific product and any other additional information for the nature of the defect or warranty claim.
The warranty doesn't cover items that have been damaged by overheating, modification, abuse, or improper storage. Also any labor involving installation or maintenance with the unit is not covered.
This warranty excludes claims for consequential, indirect-collateral expenses arising from product defects or warranty recovery.