This Elegant Match Lit Fire Bowl Will Energize You and Your Space
You always end up back inside because your backyard doesn't feel cozy.
Before you know it, this unused real estate will turn into a dump if you don't start cozying it up.
An easy way to improve the ambiance in your backyard is by placing elegant fire bowls around the area.
The Sedona Fire Bowl is a gorgeous fire feature with a wide burn area that extends almost up to its soft round edges. Handcrafted in Southern California, you can expect that it has superior quality. Fire glass and steel ornaments are available to make it even more attractive. It will perfectly match your exteriors with 18 color options to choose from.
This unit has a Match Lit Ignition system that does not need electricity to work. Light it up by simply placing a match or lighter near its burner while turning the key valve. You can add a timer to your purchase to set the fire pit to shut off anytime within 1 hour.
Cozy up the ambiance in your backyard and you'll find yourself spending more time relaxing in nature. We are offering a free shipping promo on top of our competitive prices. Buy now!
Note: Made to order. Manufacturing time 4-6 weeks. Please see the required clearances from combustible materials for all fire pits and fire features.
What's Included: Fire Bowl, Pan, Whistle Free Hoses, Burner, Match Lit Ignition System, Lava Rocks, and User's Manual
Optional Accessories: Decorative Media, Ornaments, Canvas Cover, Timer, and GFRC Pillar
We do our best to ensure that our photos are as true to color as possible. Due to the many variations in monitors, the color of the products may appear different on your monitor. We can not guarantee that the color you see on your screen accurately portrays the true color of the product. It is highly recommended that you request a sample from us, before placing an order. To request a sample, send us an email email@example.com
Top Fires GFRC Gas Fire Bowl - Match Lit Videos:
- Gas Fire Bowl
- Choose a convenient fuel source: Liquid Propane suits yards that do not have gas lines, while Natural Gas gives a clutter-free look
- Made from Glass Fiber Reinforced Concrete (GFRC), a durable and non-combustible material
- 9 Standard Finish Options to blend with your decor: Black, Ash, Gray, Limestone, Chocolate, Brown, Vanilla, Chestnut, or Natural Gray
- 9 Premium Finish Options to match your style: Metallic Bronze, Metallic Copper, Metallic Pearl, Metallic Silver, Metallic Slate, Rustic Coffee, Rustic Gray, Rustic Moss Stone, or Rustic White
- Match Lit Ignition System- no need to plug it into an outlet
- Other decorative media like fire glass may be purchased separately for a customized look.
- An optional canvas cover prolongs the fire pit's life by protecting it from the elements.
- A timer may be added to set it to shut off automatically.
- Includes the 12" burner and lava rocks to enhance its look
- 65,000 BTUs
- Dimensions: 11" H x 33" Diameter
- Burn Area: 28" Diameter
- Suggested Fire Glass: 75 lbs
- Weight: 100 lbs
- Made in the USA
- Warranty: 6 months for commercial use and 1 year for residential areas
What's in the Box:
- Fire Bowl - 1 pc.
- Pan - 1 pc.
- Whistle Free Hoses - 1 set
- Burner - 1 pc.
- Match Lit Ignition System - 1 pc.
- Lava Rocks - 1 bag
- User's Manual - 1 pc.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, that is found in some copper fittings, which is [are] know to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Free and Fast Shipping! Read our full Shipping Policy here.
We offer market-leading 30-Day Free Returns! Read more about our Returns Policy here.
The Outdoor Plus Company (TOP) warranties TOP fire pits against manufacturing defects that prevent safe and correct function as follows:
- Electronics, Gas Valve, & Pilot Assembly: Commercial - 6 mos; Residential - 1 yr.
- Stainless Steel Pan & Valve Box: Commercial - 1 yr; Residential - 3 yrs.
- All Burners - Lifetime Warranty
This commences from the date of original sale / shipment from The Outdoor Plus.
This warranty is for parts and in-house (TOP) labor. The defective product must be sent back to TOP with a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) issued by TOP for that specific product and any other additional information for the nature of the defect or warranty claim.
The warranty doesn't cover items that have been damaged by overheating, modification, abuse, or improper storage. Also any labor involving installation or maintenance with the unit is not covered.
This warranty excludes claims for consequential, indirect-collateral expenses arising from product defects or warranty recovery.
We are here for you
We understand that buying a fireplace online without seeing it in person can be challenging. Let us help!