Top Fires Maya 30-Inch Square Concrete Gas Fire Bowl - Electronic (OPT-30SFOE)
Soothe Your Senses with a Beautiful Electronic Ignited 30" Fire Bowl
Nights are too short and they just keep getting shorter! Without a pleasant ambiance in your backyard, you don't get the most out of your outdoor space. The Top Fires Maya Fire Bowl is a beautiful feature that will illuminate your exteriors with a pleasant ambiance. With this addition, you can spend more time outdoors in the evenings and enjoy the fresh air while being surrounded by a warm and inviting glow.
This fire bowl has a square body made of Glass Fiber Reinforced Concrete (GFRC), a more durable type of material. Several fire bowls lined up in an outdoor area will provide amazing lighting. With a smooth finish that comes in 9 solid colors, 4 rustic finishes, and 5 metallic finishes, it can match the style of any space. You can decorate it with optional fire glass, lava rocks, or ornaments to make it more beautiful.
This model is powered by an Electronic Ignition System that lights up the fire bowl by just plugging it in a 12 V Outlet. It is NEC certified to be placed near water features like pools.
Make your exteriors more attractive and experience outdoor living to the fullest. Shop today and take advantage of our free shipping offer!
Note: Made to order. Manufacturing time 4-6 weeks. Please see the required clearances from combustible materials for all fire pits and fire features.
What's Included: Bowl, Pan, Burner, Electronic Ignition System, Scupper, Whistle Free Hose, Gas Orifice, Lava Rocks, User's Manual
We do our best to ensure that our photos are as true to color as possible. Due to the many variations in monitors, the color of the products may appear different on your monitor. We can not guarantee that the color you see on your screen accurately portrays the true color of the product. It is highly recommended that you request a sample from us, before placing an order. To request a sample, send us an email email@example.com
Top Fires Gas Fire Bowl - Electronic Videos:
- Square Gas Fire Bowl
- Choose a more convenient fuel type: Liquid Propane suits yards that do not have gas lines, while Natural Gas gives a clutter-free look
- Made from glass-fiber reinforced concrete to guarantee the unit's durability and longevity
- 9 Solid Colors: Black, Ash, Gray, Limestone, Chocolate, Brown, Vanilla, Chestnut, and Natural Gray
- 9 Metallic and Rustic Options: Metallic Bronze, Metallic Copper, Metallic Pearl, Metallic Silver, Metallic Slate, Rustic Coffee, Rustic Gray, Rustic Moss Stone, Rustic White
- Electronic Ignition System, just plug in and play
- 12 V Ignition meets the NEC Standard to place it near water
- Includes 8" Round Burner
- Other decorative media like fire glass and ornaments may be purchased separately to personalize its look.
- An optional canvas cover prolongs the fire pit's life by protecting it from the elements
- A cover may also be purchased separately to conceal the propane tank
- 65,000 BTUs
- Dimensions: 30” L x 30” W, 10.25” H
- Burn Area Dimensions: 25" L x 25" W
- Weight: 107 lbs
- CSA Certified
- Made in the USA
- Warranty: 6-months commercial & 1-year residential
What's in the Box:
- Bowl - 1 pc.
- Pan - 1 pc.
- Burner - 1 pc.
- Electronic Ignition System - 1 pc.
- Whistle Free Hose - 1 pc.
- Gas Orifice - 1 pc.
- Lava Rocks - 1 bag
- User's Manual - 1 pc.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, that is found in some copper fittings, which is [are] know to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Free and Fast Shipping! Read our full Shipping Policy here.
We offer market-leading 30-Day Free Returns! Read more about our Returns Policy here.
The Outdoor Plus Company (TOP) warranties TOP fire pits against manufacturing defects that prevent safe and correct function as follows:
- Electronics, Gas Valve, & Pilot Assembly: Commercial - 6 mos; Residential - 1 yr.
- Stainless Steel Pan & Valve Box: Commercial - 1 yr; Residential - 3 yrs.
- All Burners - Lifetime Warranty
This commences from the date of original sale / shipment from The Outdoor Plus.
This warranty is for parts and in-house (TOP) labor. The defective product must be sent back to TOP with a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) issued by TOP for that specific product and any other additional information for the nature of the defect or warranty claim.
The warranty doesn't cover items that have been damaged by overheating, modification, abuse, or improper storage. Also any labor involving installation or maintenance with the unit is not covered.
This warranty excludes claims for consequential, indirect-collateral expenses arising from product defects or warranty recovery.