Send Yourself Into an Oasis in Your Backyard with These 30-Inch Fire and Water Bowls
Wood-burning fire pits are a great way to give your outdoor area life with a great ambiance. However, traditional fire pits are messy and difficult to light up. Why not try placing a fire and water bowl in your yard? This modern take on wood fires combines the soothing sight of flowing water and warm ambient flames.
Handcrafted in Southern California, the Top Fires Cazo Fire and Water Bowl is made with copper that is beautifully shaped into an inverted triangle for an elegant and timeless look. Placing one or several of these in your outdoor area will create an incredibly relaxing vibe for everyone to love.
This model is powered by an Electronic Ignition System that lights up the fire bowl by just plugging it into a 12 V Outlet.
Ease up your mind and get the peace you have been longing for. Get the Top Fires Cazo Fire and Water Bowl for your home today and we'll ship it for free!
Note: Please see the required clearances from combustible materials for all fire features.
What's Included: Fire and Water Bowl, Round Burner, Electronic Ignition System, Pan, Burner, Gas Orifice, Whistle Free Hose, Lava Rocks, and User's Manual
Optional Accessories: Decorative Media, Ornaments, Canvas Cover, and GFRC Pillar
We do our best to ensure that our photos are as true to color as possible. Due to the many variations in monitors, the color of the products may appear different on your monitor. We can not guarantee that the color you see on your screen accurately portrays the true color of the product. It is highly recommended that you request a sample from us, before placing an order. To request a sample, send us an email email@example.com
Top Fires Gas Fire and Water Bowl - Electronic Videos:
- Gas Fire and Water Bowl
- Select a fuel type that suits your needs: Liquid Propane may be best for backyards that do not have gas lines, while Natural Gas looks less cluttered
- Made with Copper for a timeless look
- Hammered Patina Copper Finish adds elegance
- 12V Electronic Ignition System, just plug in and use
- The electronic system meets the new NEC 12 V Standard so it can be operated next to water
- Includes the 8" burner
- Other decorative media like fire glass and ornaments may be purchased separately to personalize its look.
- An optional canvas cover prolongs the fire pit's life by protecting it from the elements
- 65,000 BTUs
- Dimensions: 30” Diameter, 12" Height
- Suggested Fire Glass: 50 lbs
- CSA Certified
- Made in the USA
- Warranty: 6-months commercial & 1-year residential
What's in the Box:
- Fire and Water Bowl - 1 pc.
- Round Burner - 1 pc.
- Electronic Ignition System - 1 pc.
- Pan - 1 pc.
- Burner - 1 pc.
- Gas Orifice - 1 pc.
- Whistle Free Hose - 1 set
- Lava Rocks - 1 bag
- User's Manual - 1 pc.
The optional canvas cover will help prevent the copper material from changing its color into a blue/green hue over time because of exposure to various natural elements.Please see the required clearances from combustible materials for all fire pits and fire features.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, that are found in some copper fittings, which is [are] known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Free and Fast Shipping! Read our full Shipping Policy here.
We offer market-leading 30-Day Free Returns! Read more about our Returns Policy here.
The Outdoor Plus Company (TOP) warranties TOP fire pits against manufacturing defects that prevent safe and correct function as follows:
- Electronics, Gas Valve, & Pilot Assembly: Commercial - 6 mos; Residential - 1 yr.
- Stainless Steel Pan & Valve Box: Commercial - 1 yr; Residential - 3 yrs.
- All Burners - Lifetime Warranty
This commences from the date of original sale / shipment from The Outdoor Plus.
This warranty is for parts and in-house (TOP) labor. The defective product must be sent back to TOP with a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) issued by TOP for that specific product and any other additional information for the nature of the defect or warranty claim.
The warranty doesn't cover items that have been damaged by overheating, modification, abuse, or improper storage. Also any labor involving installation or maintenance with the unit is not covered.
This warranty excludes claims for consequential, indirect-collateral expenses arising from product defects or warranty recovery.
We are here for you
We understand that buying a fireplace online without seeing it in person can be challenging. Let us help!