A Relaxing Getaway Can Exist in Your Home With a Fire and a Water Element Combined in This Bowl
Do you go to spas and wonder if your home could get the same relaxing auras they have?
Some weekends are spent staying at home, but you won't feel energized to start off a new week when you didn't get to relax.
You won't need to travel far for a nice getaway when these Top Fires Fire and Water Bowls create a soothing ambiance in your backyard.
The Top Fires Sedona is a round fire feature with a wide burn area and has smooth flowing water from its scupper. It is an elegant piece for any outdoor area that also enhances the relaxing vibe. Handcrafted in Southern California, it has great quality that is built to last. You can choose between 18 color options to perfectly match your exteriors.
This unit is powered by an Electronic Ignition System. Just plug it in and its burner will light with no hassle. The flame is automatically relighted when blown out by the wind and its height may be easily adjusted by turning the key valve.
Experience the coziest outdoor space you can possibly have in your home. We are offering a free shipping promo on top of our competitive prices. Buy now!
Note: Black and Gray Variants are in stock and ready to ship! Other colors are made to order and have a 4-6 Week lead time.
Please see the required clearances from combustible materials for all fire features.
What's Included: Fire and Water Bowl, Pan, Key, Key Valve, Whistle Free Hoses, Burner, Electronic Ignition System, Lava Rocks, and User's Manual
We do our best to ensure that our photos are as true to color as possible. Due to the many variations in monitors, the color of the products may appear different on your monitor. We can not guarantee that the color you see on your screen accurately portrays the true color of the product. It is highly recommended that you request a sample from us, before placing an order. To request a sample, send us an email email@example.com
Top Fires GFRC Gas Fire and Water Bowls Video:
- Gas Fire and Water Bowl
- Choose a more convenient fuel type: Liquid Propane suits yards that do not have gas lines, while Natural Gas gives a clutter-free look
- Made from Glass Fiber Reinforced Concrete (GFRC), a durable and non-combustible material
- 9 Standard Finish Options to blend with your decor: Black, Ash, Gray, Limestone, Chocolate, Brown, Vanilla, Chestnut, or Natural Gray
- 9 Premium Finish Options to match your style: Metallic Bronze, Metallic Copper, Metallic Pearl, Metallic Silver, Metallic Slate, Rustic Coffee, Rustic Gray, Rustic Moss Stone, or Rustic White
- 12V Electronic Ignition System- just plug it in to use and can be placed near water
- Other decorative media like fire glass may be purchased separately for a customized look.
- An optional canvas cover prolongs the fire pit's life by protecting it from the elements.
- Includes the 8" burner and lava rocks to enhance its look
- 65,000 BTUs
- Dimensions: 9" H x 27" Diameter
- Burn Area: 23.5" Diameter
- Suggested Fire Glass: 50 lbs
- Weight: 100 lbs
- Made in the USA
- Warranty: 6 months for commercial use and 1 year for residential areas
What's in the Box:
- Fire and Water Bowl - 1 pc.
- Pan - 1 pc.
- Key - 1 pc.
- Key Valve - 1 pc.
- Whistle Free Hoses - 1 set
- Burner - 1 pc.
- Electronic Ignition System - 1 pc.
- Lava Rocks - 1 bag
- User's Manual - 1 pc.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, that is found in some copper fittings, which is [are] know to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Free and Fast Shipping! Read our full Shipping Policy here.
We offer market-leading 30-Day Free Returns! Read more about our Returns Policy here.
The Outdoor Plus Company (TOP) warranties TOP fire pits against manufacturing defects that prevent safe and correct function as follows:
- Electronics, Gas Valve, & Pilot Assembly: Commercial - 6 mos; Residential - 1 yr.
- Stainless Steel Pan & Valve Box: Commercial - 1 yr; Residential - 3 yrs.
- All Burners - Lifetime Warranty
This commences from the date of original sale / shipment from The Outdoor Plus.
This warranty is for parts and in-house (TOP) labor. The defective product must be sent back to TOP with a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) issued by TOP for that specific product and any other additional information for the nature of the defect or warranty claim.
The warranty doesn't cover items that have been damaged by overheating, modification, abuse, or improper storage. Also any labor involving installation or maintenance with the unit is not covered.
This warranty excludes claims for consequential, indirect-collateral expenses arising from product defects or warranty recovery.
We are here for you
We understand that buying a fireplace online without seeing it in person can be challenging. Let us help!