Top Fires 24" Square Stainless Steel Gas Fire Bowl with Electronic Ignition, LP or NG (OPT-103-SQ24WFE)
Create your perfect backyard entertainment experience with the 24" contemporary gas fire bowl with convenient electronic ignition by Top Fires.
Top Fires OPT-103-SQ24WFE is an elegant contemporary fire bowl handcrafted in Southern California by the craftsmen at The Outdoor Plus company.
Designed and built using the newest technological advances in burner construction and energy conservation, this beautiful high-end fire bowl is perfect for both, residential and commercial projects.
Innovative and timeless, this fire bowl is built to last and will serve you for years to come.
Note: Made to order. Manufacturing time 4-6 weeks.
Top Fires Gas Fire Bowl - Electronic Videos:
- Square Gas Fire Bowl
- Liquid Propane and Natural Gas Compatible
- Stainless Steel Construction
- Canvas Cover Optional
- GFRC Pillar Optional
- 80,000 BTUs
- Dimensions: 24” x 24” top; 12” x 12” bottom, 8" high, 8" burner
- 24V Electronic Ignition System
- Electronic system meets the new NEC 12V Standard and can be placed and operated next to water
- Suggested fire glass: 45 lbs
- Made in the USA
- Warranty: 6-months commercial & 1-year residential
- Low Capacity Electronic System
- LC Certified Ignition System
- Stainless Steel Plate
- Round Burner
- Lava Rock
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, that is found in some copper fittings, which is [are] know to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Free and Fast Shipping! Read our full Shipping Policy here.
We offer market-leading 30-Day Free Returns! Read more about our Returns Policy here.
The Outdoor Plus Company (TOP) warranties TOP fire pits against manufacturing defects that prevent safe and correct function as follows:
- Electronics, Gas Valve, & Pilot Assembly: Commercial - 6 mos; Residential - 1 yr.
- Stainless Steel Pan & Valve Box: Commercial - 1 yr; Residential - 3 yrs.
- All Burners - Lifetime Warranty
This commences from the date of original sale / shipment from The Outdoor Plus.
This warranty is for parts and in-house (TOP) labor. The defective product must be sent back to TOP with a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) issued by TOP for that specific product and any other additional information for the nature of the defect or warranty claim.
The warranty doesn't cover items that have been damaged by overheating, modification, abuse, or improper storage. Also any labor involving installation or maintenance with the unit is not covered.
This warranty excludes claims for consequential, indirect-collateral expenses arising from product defects or warranty recovery.
We are here for you
We understand that buying a fireplace online without seeing it in person can be challenging. Let us help!