Think of Lovely Seating Areas Outdoors with this Gorgeous Fire Pit
You want your outdoor space to look more attractive, but you don't know where to start. Spending time in your backyard is a great way to destress from all your worries but without great ambiance, this area is often left underappreciated. Create an appealing space to stay in with the Baston Pillar Fire Pit. Place it in seating areas to easily cozy them up.
The Baston Pillar Fire Pit has a beautifully curved body handcrafted in Southern California. It is made of Glass Fiber Reinforced Concrete (GFRC), a lightweight but sturdier material, and comes in 9 solid colors, 4 rustic finishes, and 5 metallic finishes. Choose a color that perfectly matches your space and personalize it with optional fire glass, ornaments, or lava rocks to make it your own.
Designed with an access door, Liquid Propane Models can conceal the tank inside for a clean look. Its Match Lit Ignition System lights up the fire pit when a lighter is held near the burner while turning the key valve. The e-stop timer may be purchased separately to set it to turn off anytime within 1 hour.
Forget staying indoors and look forward to relaxing outdoors more with the Baston Pillar Fire Pit. Don't give it a second thought and buy now with free shipping!
Note: Made to order. Manufacturing time 4-6 weeks. Please see the required clearances from combustible materials for all fire pits and fire features.
What's Included: Fire Pit, Round Burner, Match lit Ignition System, Stainless Steel Plate, Gas Orifice, Gas Hoses, Key Valve, Key, Lava Rock, Access Door, and User's Manual
We do our best to ensure that our photos are as true to color as possible. Due to the many variations in monitors, the color of the products may appear different on your monitor. We cannot guarantee that the color you see on your screen accurately portrays the true color of the product. It is highly recommended that you request a sample from us before placing an order. To request a sample, send us an email email@example.com
Top Fires GFRC Gas Fire Pits Videos:
- Outdoor GFRC Fire Pit
- Liquid Propane and Natural Gas are sold for you to choose a gas type that is more available
- Made from Glass Fiber Reinforced Concrete (GFRC) for a durable and long-lasting material
- With a smooth finish for a nice polished surface
- 9 Standard Finish Options to blend with your decor: Black, Ash, Gray, Limestone, Chocolate, Brown, Vanilla, Chestnut, or Natural Gray
- 9 Premium Finish Options to match your style: Metallic Bronze, Metallic Copper, Metallic Pearl, Metallic Silver, Metallic Slate, Rustic Coffee, Rustic Gray, Rustic Moss Stone, or Rustic White
- Match Lit Ignition, no need for electricity
- Other decorative media like fire glass and ornaments may be purchased separately to personalize its look.
- E-stop timer is an optional accessory for setting the fire pit to turn off
- The optional glass wind guard keeps the flame from being blown by the wind.
- An optional canvas cover prolongs the fire pit's life by protecting it from the elements.
- 65,000 BTUs
- Dimensions: 34" H x 20" W x 20" L
- Burn Area: 12" L x 12" W
- Suggested Fire Glass: 30 lbs
- Made in the USA
- Warranty: 6-months commercial & 1-year residential
What's in the Box:
- Fire Pit - 1 pc.
- Round Burner - 1 pc.
- Match lit Ignition System - 1 pc.
- Stainless Steel Plate - 1 pc.
- Gas Orifice - 1 pc.
- Gas Hoses - 1 pc.
- Key Valve - 1 pc.
- Key - 1 pc.
- Lava Rock - 1 bag
- Access Door - 1 pc.
- User's Manual - 1 pc.
Recommendations:Please see the required clearances from combustible materials for all fire pits and fire features.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, that is found in some copper fittings, which is [are] know to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Free and Fast Shipping! Read our full Shipping Policy here.
We offer market-leading 30-Day Free Returns! Read more about our Returns Policy here.
The Outdoor Plus Company (TOP) warranties TOP fire pits against manufacturing defects that prevent safe and correct function as follows:
- Electronics, Gas Valve, & Pilot Assembly: Commercial - 6 mos; Residential - 1 yr.
- Stainless Steel Pan & Valve Box: Commercial - 1 yr; Residential - 3 yrs.
- All Burners - Lifetime Warranty
This commences from the date of original sale / shipment from The Outdoor Plus.
This warranty is for parts and in-house (TOP) labor. The defective product must be sent back to TOP with a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) issued by TOP for that specific product and any other additional information for the nature of the defect or warranty claim.
The warranty doesn't cover items that have been damaged by overheating, modification, abuse, or improper storage. Also any labor involving installation or maintenance with the unit is not covered.
This warranty excludes claims for consequential, indirect-collateral expenses arising from product defects or warranty recovery.
We are here for you
We understand that buying a fireplace online without seeing it in person can be challenging. Let us help!