This 15-Inch Tall Stainless Steel Fire Pit Adds Modern Flair to Any Outdoor Space
When it starts to get cooler outside, you can't enjoy your backyard. Without something to cozy up the ambiance in your outdoor area, you are forced to spend a huge part of the year indoors. The Top Fires Coronado Fire Pit easily solves this problem.
This fire pit has a low rectangular build made of Stainless Steel. Its stylish look is a great way to add a cool metal accent to contemporary exteriors. You can enhance its look with optional lava rocks and fire glass. Handcrafted in Southern California, you can be assured that it has superior design and quality.
Built with a Match Lit Ignition System, just hold a lighter or match near the burner while turning the key valve to light it. The key valve may also be used to adjust the flame height.
You will love a better-looking and ambient modern outdoor space to relax in. Hurry and take advantage of our free shipping offer!
Note: Made to order. Manufacturing time 4-6 weeks. Please see the required clearances from combustible materials for all fire pits and fire features.
What's Included: Fire Pit, Pan, Burner, Gas Orifice, Gas Hoses, Key Valve, Key, Match Lit Ignition System, and User's Manual
We do our best to ensure that our photos are as true to color as possible. Due to the many variations in monitors, the color of the products may appear different on your monitor. We can not guarantee that the color you see on your screen accurately portrays the true color of the product. It is highly recommended that you request a sample from us, before placing an order. To request a sample, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Top Fires Rectangular Stainless Steel Gas Fire Pit Videos:
- Rectangular Gas Fire Pit
- Choose a more convenient fuel type: Liquid Propane suits yards that do not have gas lines, while Natural Gas gives a clutter-free look
- Constructed with Stainless Steel for durability and a sleeker appearance
- Available in 5 different lengths to fit your yard best: 48"/60"/72"/84"/96"
- Match Lit Ignition System does not need electricity
- Does not have an access door. A propane tank cover is needed to conceal the tank for liquid propane units.
- Includes the burner
- Other decorative media like fire glass and ornaments may be purchased separately to personalize its look.
- The optional glass wind guard keeps the flame from being blown out.
- An optional canvas cover prolongs the fire pit's life by protecting it from the elements
- E-stop timer may be an added purchase to set it to shut off within 1 hour
- Heat Output:
- 48" Long: 40,000
- 60" Long: 50,000
- 72" Long: 70,000
- 84" Long: 90,000
- 96" Long: 100,000
- 48" L x 28" W x 15" H
- 60" L x 28" W x 15" H
- 72" L x 28" W x 15" H
- 84" L x 28" W x 15" H
- 96" L x 28" W x 15" H
- Burner Size:
- 48" Long: 24" Burner
- 60" Long: 30" Burner
- 72" Long: 42" Burner
- 84" Long: 54" Burner
- 96" Long: 60" Burner
- Burn Area:
- 48" Long: 30" L x 10" W
- 60" Long: 42" L x 10" W
- 72" Long: 54" L x 10" W
- 84" Long: 66" L x 10" W
- 96" Long: 78" L x 10" W
- Suggested Fire Glass:
- 48" Long: 50 lbs
- 60" Long: 50 lbs
- 72" Long: 75 lbs
- 84" Long: 75 lbs
- 96" Long: 100 lbs
- 48" Long: 175 lbs
- 60" Long: 195 lbs
- 72" Long: 220 lbs
- 84" Long: 245 lbs
- 96" Long: 270 lbs
- Made in the USA
- Warranty: 6-months commercial & 1-year residential
What's in the Box:
- Fire Pit - 1 pc.
- Pan - 1 pc.
- Burner - 1 pc.
- Gas Orifice - 1 pc.
- Gas Hoses - 1 set
- Key Valve - 1 pc.
- Key - 1 pc.
- Match Lit Ignition System - 1 pc.
- User's Manual - 1 pc.
Recommendations:Please see the required clearances from combustible materials for all fire pits and fire features.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, that are found in some copper fittings, which is [are] known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Free and Fast Shipping! Read our full Shipping Policy here.
We offer market-leading 30-Day Free Returns! Read more about our Returns Policy here.
The Outdoor Plus Company (TOP) warranties TOP fire pits against manufacturing defects that prevent safe and correct function as follows:
- Electronics, Gas Valve, & Pilot Assembly: Commercial - 6 mos; Residential - 1 yr.
- Stainless Steel Pan & Valve Box: Commercial - 1 yr; Residential - 3 yrs.
- All Burners - Lifetime Warranty
This commences from the date of original sale / shipment from The Outdoor Plus.
This warranty is for parts and in-house (TOP) labor. The defective product must be sent back to TOP with a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) issued by TOP for that specific product and any other additional information for the nature of the defect or warranty claim.
The warranty doesn't cover items that have been damaged by overheating, modification, abuse, or improper storage. Also any labor involving installation or maintenance with the unit is not covered.
This warranty excludes claims for consequential, indirect-collateral expenses arising from product defects or warranty recovery.
We are here for you
We understand that buying a fireplace online without seeing it in person can be challenging. Let us help!