This Patio Heater with Superior Wind Resistance is the Key to Effective Outdoor Heating
What makes a patio heater reliable? Fancy features like extra heat or efficient energy usage are nice, but with persistent winds, they're useless.
Especially, with Gas Heat. Its warmth will just get blown away by the wind, wasting energy.
SunStar Glass Infrared Gas Heaters offer a solution to heat effectively and efficiently. It is designed with a Black Glass Face for superior wind resistance against winds up to 40 mph. Exceptionally sturdy, it can withstand even direct rain or snow. Combine consistent heat and a strong build, and you get a reliable heater.
Made in the USA by Gas Fired Products, you buy from a reputable, leading manufacturer of heaters. Since 1949, they only work with quality components.
This heater uses Infrared Heat to warm people directly, instead of heating the air. Under winds less than 15 mph, it covers an 11 x 11 ft area with 35,000 BTUs. The Black Powder Coated model matches any decor, and the Marine Grade Stainless Steel ensures it will never rust, even in coastal areas.
Adjustable, angled from 15°-60°, this heater can be installed in many ways- wall, pole, column, or ceiling mounted. It comes with a mounting kit and a wall switch. Even more convenient, there's also a remote-controlled unit.
Have a wonderful time relaxing or dining outside, feeling fewer chills from the wind. Order here for the best deals with free shipping!
0° ceiling mounts cover a wider area than angled installs. See this unit for horizontal mounting.
What's Included: Gas Infrared Heater, Mounting Kit, Switch Kit, Remote Control (For Remote Controlled Units Only), and User's Manual
Need help determining the right heater and setup for your space and heating needs? Give us a call at (866) 713-2399 or email us at email@example.com and we'll be happy to help!
- High-Intensity Gas Infrared Heater, great for Indoor/Outdoor Use in Commercial Spaces and Outdoors Only in Residential Areas
- Choose a convenient gas type- Natural Gas or Liquid Propane
- Choose between 2 types of material to suit your needs:
- Aluminized Steel with Black Powder Coat matches any decor
- Marine Grade (316) Stainless Steel has extreme corrosion resistance in harsh environments like coastal areas.
- Can be angled 15°-60° for spot heating
- Infrared Heat warms people/objects directly, more effective than heating the air.
- Direct Spark Ignition to easily turn it on in seconds
- Two-Stage Heat allows more energy savings and provides better comfort
- Includes the mounting kit to properly install it on the wall or ceiling
- Remote Controlled Units are available to more conveniently access the settings
- Includes the switch kit to easily turn it on/off or set it on high/low
- Optional Heat Shield reduces clearances above the heater
- Must be connected to a properly grounded electrical source
- 24,000 BTUs (Low), 35,000 BTUs (High)
- 120 VAC, 60 Hz
- 11.8" H x 48" L x 9.6" W
- 55 lbs
- CSA Certified
- 3-Year Limited Warranty on Burner Assembly
- 1-Year Limited Warranty on Controls
What's in the Box:
- Gas Infrared Heater - 1 pc.
- Mounting Kit - 1 set
- Switch Kit - 1 set
- Remote Control (For Remote Controlled Units Only) - 1 pc.
- User's Manual - 1 pc.
Heat Shield may be purchased separately to decrease the clearance to the ceiling by 7"-10".
WARNING: Installation of this heater must conform with local building codes or, in the absence of local codes, with the National Fuel Gas Code, ANSI Z223.1/NFPA 54, or the Natural Gas and Propane Installation Code, CSA B149.1 In Canada, the installation must conform to current CSA B149.1 (The Natural Gas and Propane Installation Code) in the absence of local codes. Heaters shall be installed by a licensed contractor or licensed installer. Clearances to combustibles as outlined in the manual should always be observed. In areas used for storage of combustible materials where they may be stacked below the heater, NFPA54 requires that the installer must post signs that will “specify the maximum permissible stacking height to maintain the required clearances from the heater to combustibles.”
Free and Fast Shipping! Read our full Shipping Policy here.
We offer market-leading 30-Day Free Returns! Read more about our Returns Policy here.
SunStar Heating Products Inc., the manufacturer, warrants to the original owner of any Sunstar infrared gas heater that said heater will be free from defects in material or workmanship under normal use and service. The heater(s) shall be installed, used and maintained strictly in accordance with the manufacturer's instructions. The manufacturer's sole obligation under this warranty shall be limited to furnishing replacement parts, F.O.B. Charlotte, NC, for 12 months from the date of installation, or 18 months from the date of shipment by the manufacturer, whichever period shall expire first.
Labor charges for removal of defective parts and the installation of the replacement parts are not included. This warranty applies only within the USA and Canada
We are here for you
We understand that buying a fireplace online without seeing it in person can be challenging. Let us help!