Sunpak S34 Infrared Gas Heater with Electronic Ignition - Black
Sunpak S34 34000 BTU Wall/Ceiling Mounted Black Infrared Gas Heater with Electronic Ignition
SUNPAK S34 heater is simple to operate with a fully automatic ON/OFF control system and a direct spark Ignition. The auto re-light & flame sensor ensure a reliable start every time. SUNPAK S34 heater uses draft free and highly energy efficient infrared radiant energy just like the sun's warming rays. It warms object rather than trying to inefficiently heat the air.
Each SUNPAK S34 heater will heat about 12' x 12' area depending on wind conditions. SUNPAK S34 heaters have been installed world-wide in thousands of premium residential and commercial settings. Powered by natural gas or liquid propane. Black Hl-Temp Powder Coated Aluminized Steel Construction. Optional front trim is available in stainless steel or gloss black.
SUNPAK S34 heater is specifically designed to provide heated comfort in an outdoor environment. It has been used on outdoor patios across the United States and Canada for over 20 years. When properly integrated into a patio design, SUNPAK S34 heater generally increases the comfort level 5 to 10 degrees Fahrenheit outdoors.
All SUNPAK heaters are CSA Design Certified and are equipped for clean burning, cost effective, and highly efficient natural gas or propane fuels.
All SUNPAK infrared heaters are crafted with a slim profile which works well in a variety of patio settings.
- Black Hl-Temp Powder Coated Aluminized Steel Construction
- Wall or ceiling mounting - mounts easily and integrates into any outdoor decor
- Fully automatic ON/OFF control system
- Direct Spark Ignition with auto re-light and flame sensor system - for a reliable start every time
- 24,000 BTU/hour output - reliable source of seasonal warmth for your patio
- High efficiency ceramic infrared burner system - energy efficient heating
- Approximately 10' x 10' heat coverage
- Perfect for 9' 1/2" to 12' mounting heights
- 0 to 30° Mounting Angle (Natural Gas model only)
- HI-temp powder coated black casing
- Mounting kit
- 24 Volt transformer
- Optional fascia trim available in stainless steel and black
- Available in Natural Gas or Liquid Propane
- Minimum Inlet Gas Pressure 6.0” W.C. for Natural Gas and 11.0” W.C. For Propane (LP)
- Measurements: 48” L x 8” H x 8” D
- Weight: 55 lbs
- Made in the USA
- Warranty: 1 Year Parts & 3 Years Ceramic Burners
Install multiple heaters to keep large outdoor areas warm.
Never operate the heater in an explosive environment such as areas where gasoline or other flammable liquids or vapors are stored
Certified by CSA (Canadian Standards Association for US & Canada)
WARNING: Combustion byproducts produced when using this product include carbon monoxide and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Free and Fast Shipping! Read our full Shipping Policy here.
We offer market-leading 30-Day Free Returns! Read more about our Returns Policy here.
SUNPAK Infrared Heaters carry a 90-day commercial or one-year residential limited factory warranty. All heaters are stamped with the date of manufacture. Warranty is limited to repair of heaters at the factory or replacement parts. Any work or repair on a SUNPAK heater must be performed by qualified service personnel.