No Drafts, No Hassles: Instantly Provide Soothing Warmth With This Gas Heater
During the cooler months of the year, you want to warm up quickly.
You don't want your guests to spend a single moment shivering in the cold.
Sunpak's 2-stage gas patio heater provides instant comfort with effective infrared heating technology. By heating solid objects like our bodies, instead of the air, warmth is felt faster. It provides a convenient heating experience with a handheld remote and wall control. Turn it on or off and set it on high or low for effortless comfort at your fingertips.
Each gas heater can heat a 12' x 12' area depending on air temperature and wind conditions. When properly integrated into a patio design, Sunpak® heaters generally increase the comfort level by 5 to 10 degrees Fahrenheit outdoors. Choose a Natural Gas or Liquid Propane model to suit any outdoor setting.
Sunpak Gas Heaters have been installed worldwide in thousands of premium residential settings across the United States and Canada for over 20 years. Made in the USA, it ensures high quality and state-of-the-art technology.
With multiple control options available, the Sunpak S34 TSR makes luxurious comfort possible at your utmost convenience. Get more savings with our free shipping offer today!
What's Included: Gas Patio Heater, Mounting Kit, 24 V Transformer, Handheld Remote, Wall Control, and User's Manual
Optional Accessory: Wireless Wall Timer 30/60/120 Minute Options
Need help determining the right heater and setup for your space and heating needs? Give us a call at (866) 713-2399 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll be happy to help!
- Infrared Gas Patio Heater efficiently heats any residential outdoor space.
- Available in Natural Gas or Liquid Propane to suit any patio setting
- Black Hl-Temp Powder Coating goes with any decor
- Aluminized Steel has an extra layer of Aluminum for corrosion resistance
- Wall or ceiling mounting - mounts easily and suits almost any patio
- Can be angled at 0 to 30° to get heat where you want
- Fully automatic ON/OFF control system to turn it on with ease
- Direct Spark Ignition with auto re-light and flame sensor system - for a reliable start every time
- Dual-stage allows you to set the desired heat level (high/low) for your comfort
- High-efficiency ceramic infrared burner system - energy-efficient heating
- Perfect for 9' 1/2" to 12' mounting heights
- Residential application recommended
- Includes a wall switch & remote to control it from the comforts of your seat
- Optional fascia trim available in stainless steel and black enhances its look
- Optional wireless wall timer allows you to set and forget
- Heat Coverage:
- 34,000 BTUs (High): 12' x 12'
- 25,000 BTUs (Low) 10' x 10'
- Minimum Inlet Gas Pressure:
- Natural Gas: 6.0” W.C.
- Liquid Propane: 11.0” W.C.
- Dimensions: 48” L x 8” H x 8” D
- Weight: 55 lbs
- Made in the USA
- Warranty: 1 Year Parts & 3 Years Ceramic Burners
What's in the Box:
- Gas Patio Heater - 1 pc.
- Mounting Kit - 1 set
- 24V Transformer - 1 pc.
- Handheld Remote - 1 pc.
- Remote Control - 1 pc.
- User's Manual - 1 pc.
Not Recommended for residential indoor applications. Install multiple heaters to keep large outdoor areas warm.
An optional wireless wall timer is available which automatically turns off your heater even when nobody is around.
All Sunpak heaters are CSA (Canadian Standards Association for US & Canada) certified and are equipped for clean burning, cost effective, and highly efficient Natural Gas or Propane fuels. Please consult your local building codes for proper installation and safety requirements.
WARNING:Combustion byproducts produced when using this product include carbon monoxide and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Free and Fast Shipping! Read our full Shipping Policy here.
We offer market-leading 30-Day Free Returns! Read more about our Returns Policy here.
SUNPAK Infrared Heaters carry a 90-day commercial or one-year residential limited factory warranty. All heaters are stamped with the date of manufacture. Warranty is limited to repair of heaters at the factory or replacement parts. Any work or repair on a SUNPAK heater must be performed by qualified service personnel.
We are here for you
We understand that buying a fireplace online without seeing it in person can be challenging. Let us help!