Sunpak S34 S TSH Infrared Gas Heater with Wall Switch - Stainless Steel
Sunpak S34 S TSH Two-Stage Hardwired Wall/Ceiling Mounted Stainless Steel Infrared Gas Heater with Wall Switch
During the cooler months of the year, you want to warm up quickly and easily. Designed for commercial installations and useful in residential situations, SUNPAK S34 S TSH has a dual-stage output of 34,000 BTU and 25,000 BTU, controlled from the included wall switch control. The heater is simple to operate and uses draft-free and highly energy-efficient infrared radiant energy just like the sun's warming rays. The dual-stage heater has a ceramic Infrared heating element and is run by cost-efficient clean burning Natural Gas or Propane. It will produce comfortable heat in your outdoor area with the push of a button.
SUNPAK S34 S TSH heater warms objects rather than trying to inefficiently heat the air. Each heater will heat about 12' x 12' area depending on air temperature and wind conditions. SUNPAK S34 S TSH heater is specifically designed to provide heated comfort in an outdoor environment. It has been used on outdoor patios across the United States and Canada for over 20 years. When properly integrated into a patio design, SUNPAK S34 S TSH heater generally increase the comfort level 5 to 10 degrees Fahrenheit outdoors.
SUNPAK S34 S TSH is powered by natural gas or liquid propane. It features a slim design and can be mounted at a 0 to 30-degree angle to fit into a wide variety of spaces. Includes wall switch, electronic spark ignition, and 100% Safety Shutoff. Stainless steel construction with 304 series stainless steel casing. The optional front trim is available in stainless steel or gloss black.
All SUNPAK heaters are CSA Design Certified and are equipped for clean-burning, cost-effective, and highly efficient natural gas or propane fuels.
Need help determining the right heater and setup for your space and heating needs? Give us a call at (866) 713-2399 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll be happy to help!
- Stainless steel construction endures outdoor elements
- 304 Series Stainless Steel Casing
- Wall or ceiling mounting - mounts easily and integrates into any outdoor decor
- Fully Automatic ON/OFF/HI/LOW control system
- Direct Spark Ignition with auto re-light and flame sensor system - for a reliable start every time
- Dual-stage 25,000-34,000 BTU/hour output - a reliable source of seasonal warmth for your patio
- High efficiency ceramic infrared burner system - energy-efficient heating
- Approximate 12 ' x 12' Heat Coverage @ 34,000 BTU (High Setting)
- Approximate 10' x 10' Heat Coverage @ 25,000 BTU (Low Setting)
- Perfect for 9' 1/2" to 12' mounting heights
- 0 to 30° Mounting Angle
- Recommended for Commercial and Residential Installation
- 304 Series Stainless Steel Casing
- Stainless Steel Mounting Kit
- 24 Volt Transformer Included
- Sunpak® Duplex Wall Switch Control
- Optional fascia trim available in stainless steel and black
- Available in Natural Gas or Liquid Propane
- Minimum Inlet Gas Pressure 6.0” W.C. for Natural Gas and 11.0” W.C. For Propane (LP)
- Measurements: 48” L x 8” H x 8” D
- Weight: 55 lbs
- Made in the USA
- Warranty: 1 Year Parts & 3 Years Ceramic Burners
Recommended for residential and commercial installation. Install multiple heaters to keep large outdoor areas warm.
All Sunpak heaters are CSA (Canadian Standards Association for US & Canada) certified and are equipped for clean burning, cost effective, and highly efficient Natural Gas or Propane fuels. Please consult your local building codes for proper installation and safety requirements. Sunpak heaters are design certified for
outdoor use and outdoor installations only.
WARNING: Combustion byproducts produced when using this product include carbon monoxide and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Free and Fast Shipping! Read our full Shipping Policy here.
We offer market-leading 30-Day Free Returns! Read more about our Returns Policy here.
SUNPAK Infrared Heaters carry a 90-day commercial or one-year residential limited factory warranty. All heaters are stamped with the date of manufacture. Warranty is limited to repair of heaters at the factory or replacement parts. Any work or repair on a SUNPAK heater must be performed by qualified service personnel.