Sunpak S25S Infrared Gas Heater with Electronic Ignition - Stainless Steel
Sunpak S25 S Wall/Ceiling Mounted 25000 BTU Stainless Steel Infrared Gas Patio Heater with Electronic Ignition
SUNPAK S25 S heater is simple to operate with a fully automatic ON/OFF control system and a direct spark Ignition. The auto re-light & flame sensor ensure a reliable start every time. SUNPAK S25 S heater warms object rather than trying to inefficiently heat the air. Each heater will heat about 10' x 10' area depending on wind conditions.
SUNPAK heaters have been installed world-wide in thousands of premium residential and commercial settings. Powered by natural gas or liquid propane, they features stainless steel construction with 304 series stainless steel casing. Optional front trim is available in stainless steel or gloss black.
SUNPAK heaters are specifically designed to provide heated comfort in an outdoor environment. They have been used on outdoor patios and warehouses across the United States and Canada for over 20 years. When properly integrated into a patio design, SUNPAK heaters generally increase the comfort level 5 to 10 degrees Fahrenheit outdoors.
All SUNPAK heaters are CSA Design Certified and are equipped for clean burning, cost effective, and highly efficient natural gas or propane fuels.
- High quality commercial grade heater
- For use Indoor/Outdoor Commercial use
- Outdoor Residential use ONLY
- Stainless steel construction endures outdoor elements
- 304 Series Stainless Steel Casing
- Wall or ceiling mounting - mounts easily and integrates into any outdoor decor
- Fully automatic ON/OFF control system
- Direct Spark Ignition with auto re-light and flame sensor system - for a reliable start every time
- 25,000 BTU/hour output - reliable source of seasonal warmth for your patio
- High efficiency ceramic infrared burner system - energy efficient heating
- Approximately 10' x 10' heat coverage
- Perfect for 7' 1/2" to 9' 1/2" mounting heights
- 0 to 30° Mounting Angle (Natural Gas model only)
- 304 Series Stainless Steel Casing
- Mounting kit
- 24 Volt transformer
- Optional fascia trim available in stainless steel and black
- Available in Natural Gas or Liquid Propane
- Minimum Inlet Gas Pressure 6.0” W.C. for Natural Gas and 11.0” W.C. For Propane (LP)
- Measurements: 48” L x 8” H x 8” D
- Weight: 55 lbs
- Made in the USA
- Warranty: 1 Year Parts & 3 Years Ceramic Burners
Install multiple heaters to keep large outdoor areas warm.
Never operate the heater in an explosive environment such as areas where gasoline or other flammable liquids or vapors are stored
All Sunpak heaters are CSA (Canadian Standards Association for US & Canada) certified and are equipped for clean burning, cost effective, and highly efficient Natural Gas or Propane fuels. Please consult your local building codes for proper installation and safety requirements.
WARNING: Combustion byproducts produced when using this product include carbon monoxide and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Free and Fast Shipping! Read our full Shipping Policy here.
We offer market-leading 30-Day Free Returns! Read more about our Returns Policy here.
SUNPAK Infrared Heaters carry a 90-day commercial or one-year residential limited factory warranty. All heaters are stamped with the date of manufacture. Warranty is limited to repair of heaters at the factory or replacement parts. Any work or repair on a SUNPAK heater must be performed by qualified service personnel.