Sunpak S25 Wall/Ceiling Mounted 25000 BTU Black Infrared Gas Patio Heater with Electronic Ignition
SUNPAK S25 heater is simple to operate with a fully automatic ON/OFF control system and a direct spark Ignition. The auto re-light & flame sensor ensures a reliable start every time. It uses draft-free and highly energy efficient infrared radiant energy just like the sun's warming rays. SUNPAK S25 heater warms objects rather than trying to inefficiently heat the air.
An ideal environment permits a 10 x 10 sq ft area to be well heated. Mild weather, proper placement, and mounting are vital for maximizing comfort. Heaters that are mounted too low or lack distance apart may cause discomfort. Although, if they are too far apart, you may feel a lack of warmth. When properly integrated into a patio design, you can expect an increase of 5 to 10 degrees Fahrenheit outdoors.
SUNPAK heaters have been installed worldwide in thousands of premium residential and commercial settings. Powered by natural gas or liquid propane. Black Hl-Temp Powder Coated Aluminized Steel Construction. The optional front trim is available in stainless steel or gloss black.
SUNPAK heaters are specifically designed to provide heated comfort in an outdoor environment. They have been used on outdoor patios and warehouses across the United States and Canada for over 20 years.
All SUNPAK heaters are CSA Design Certified and are equipped for clean-burning, cost-effective, and highly efficient natural gas or propane fuels.
Need help determining the right heater and setup for your space and heating needs? Give us a call at (866) 713-2399 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll be happy to help!
- High-quality commercial-grade heater
- For use Indoor/Outdoor Commercial
- Outdoor Residential use ONLY
- Black Hl-Temp Powder Coated Aluminized Steel Construction
- Wall or ceiling mounting - mounts easily and integrates into any outdoor decor
- Fully automatic ON/OFF control system
- Direct Spark Ignition with auto re-light and flame sensor system - for a reliable start every time
- 25,000 BTU/hour output - a reliable source of seasonal warmth for your patio
- High efficiency ceramic infrared burner system - energy-efficient heating
- Approximately 10' x 10' heat coverage
- Perfect for 7' 1/2" to 9' 1/2" mounting heights
- 0 to 30° Mounting Angle (Natural Gas model only)
- HI-temp powder-coated black casing
- Mounting kit
- 24 Volt transformer
- Optional fascia trim available in stainless steel and black
- Available in Natural Gas or Liquid Propane
- Minimum Inlet Gas Pressure 6.0” W.C. for Natural Gas and 11.0” W.C. For Propane (LP)
- Measurements: 48” L x 8” H x 8” D
- Weight: 55 lbs
- Made in the USA
- Warranty: 1 Year Parts & 3 Years Ceramic Burners
Install multiple heaters to keep large outdoor areas warm.
Never operate the heater in an explosive environment such as areas where gasoline or other flammable liquids or vapors are stored.
All Sunpak heaters are CSA (Canadian Standards Association for US & Canada) certified and are equipped for clean burning, cost effective, and highly efficient Natural Gas or Propane fuels. Please consult your local building codes for proper installation and safety requirements.
Free and Fast Shipping! Read our full Shipping Policy here.
We offer market-leading 30-Day Free Returns! Read more about our Returns Policy here.
SUNPAK Infrared Heaters carry a 90-day commercial or one-year residential limited factory warranty. All heaters are stamped with the date of manufacture. Warranty is limited to repair of heaters at the factory or replacement parts. Any work or repair on a SUNPAK heater must be performed by qualified service personnel.
We are here for you
We understand that buying a fireplace online without seeing it in person can be challenging. Let us help!