Sunpak S34 S Infrared Gas Heater with Electronic Ignition - Stainless Steel
Sunpak S34 S 34000 BTU Wall/Ceiling Mounted Stainless Steel Infrared Gas Heater with Electronic Ignition
During the cooler months of the year, you want to warm up quickly and easily. SUNPAK S34 S heater is simple to operate with a fully automatic ON/OFF control system and a direct spark Ignition. The auto re-light & flame sensor ensures a reliable start every time. SUNPAK S34 S heater uses draft-free and highly energy efficient infrared radiant energy just like the sun's warming rays. It warms objects rather than trying to inefficiently heat the air.
Each SUNPAK S34 S heater will heat about 12' x 12' area depending on air temperature and wind conditions. SUNPAK S34 S heaters have been installed worldwide in thousands of premium residential and commercial settings. Powered by natural gas or liquid propane. Stainless steel construction with 304 series stainless steel casing. The optional front trim is available in stainless steel or gloss black.
SUNPAK S34 S heater is specifically designed to provide heated comfort in an outdoor environment. It has been used on outdoor patios across the United States and Canada for over 20 years. When properly integrated into a patio design, the SUNPAK S34 S heater generally increases the comfort level 5 to 10 degrees Fahrenheit outdoors.
All SUNPAK heaters are CSA Design Certified and are equipped for clean-burning, cost-effective, and highly efficient natural gas or propane fuels.
All SUNPAK infrared heaters are crafted with a slim profile which works well in a variety of patio settings.
Need help determining the right heater and setup for your space and heating needs? Give us a call at (866) 713-2399 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll be happy to help!
- Stainless steel construction endures outdoor elements
- 304 Series Stainless Steel Casing
- Wall or ceiling mounting - mounts easily and integrates into any outdoor decor
- Fully automatic ON/OFF control system
- Direct Spark Ignition with auto re-light and flame sensor system - for a reliable start every time
- 25,000 BTU/hour output - a reliable source of seasonal warmth for your patio
- High efficiency ceramic infrared burner system - energy-efficient heating
- Approximately 12' x 12' Heat Coverage
- Perfect for 9' 1/2" to 12' mounting heights
- 0 to 30° Mounting Angle (Natural Gas model only)
- 304 Series Stainless Steel Casing
- Mounting kit
- 24 Volt transformer
- Optional fascia trim available in stainless steel and black
- Available in Natural Gas or Liquid Propane
- Minimum Inlet Gas Pressure 6.0” W.C. for Natural Gas and 11.0” W.C. For Propane (LP)
- Measurements: 48” L x 8” H x 8” D
- Weight: 55 lbs
- Made in the USA
- Warranty: 1 Year Parts & 3 Years Ceramic Burners
Install multiple heaters to keep large outdoor areas warm.
Never operate the heater in an explosive environment such as areas where gasoline or other flammable liquids or vapors are stored
All Sunpak heaters are CSA (Canadian Standards Association for US & Canada) certified and are equipped for clean burning, cost effective, and highly efficient Natural Gas or Propane fuels. Please consult your local building codes for proper installation and safety requirements. Sunpak heaters are design certified for
outdoor use and outdoor installations only.
WARNING: Combustion byproducts produced when using this product include carbon monoxide and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Free and Fast Shipping! Read our full Shipping Policy here.
We offer market-leading 30-Day Free Returns! Read more about our Returns Policy here.
SUNPAK Infrared Heaters carry a 90-day commercial or one-year residential limited factory warranty. All heaters are stamped with the date of manufacture. Warranty is limited to repair of heaters at the factory or replacement parts. Any work or repair on a SUNPAK heater must be performed by qualified service personnel.