Experience Ultimate Draft-Free Comfort with Our Gas Patio Heater
As the temperature drops, your old heater just can't keep up, leaving you cold and uncomfortable.
It's not just your comfort that's at stake - your old heater costs too much to run and it looks ugly too. But what if there was a solution that could keep you warm without breaking the bank?
Introducing the Sunpak S34 Infrared Gas Heater. This luxurious heater uses highly energy-efficient infrared radiant energy to provide soothing warmth that feels just like the sun. With its direct spark ignition and fully automatic ON/OFF control system, you can effortlessly add warmth to your outdoor space.
Designed to heat an area of up to 12 x 12 sq ft, this gas patio heater is perfect for any outdoor space. Proper placement and mounting are vital for maximizing comfort, and when integrated into your patio design, you can expect an increase of 5 to 10 degrees Fahrenheit outdoors.
SUNPAK has been providing premium heating solutions to residences and businesses worldwide for over 20 years. This durable outdoor heater is fueled by either natural gas or liquid propane and is built to last with Stainless Steel Construction.
Don't spend another winter shivering in the cold. Enjoy the warmth and coziness of this dependable gas patio heater. Order now with free shipping and experience the luxury of Sunpak S34 gas patio heater!
What's Included: Gas Patio Heater, Mounting Kit, 24 V Transformer, and User's Manual
Need help determining the right heater and setup for your space and heating needs? Give us a call at (866) 713-2399 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll be happy to help!
- High-quality commercial-grade heater efficiently warms any outdoor area and indoor commercial spaces
- Stainless Steel Construction can withstand the toughest outdoor elements
- Wall or ceiling mounting - mounts easily and suits almost any patio
- Can be angled at 0 to 30° to get heat where you want (Natural Gas model only)
- Fully automatic ON/OFF control system to turn it on with ease
- Direct Spark Ignition with auto re-light and flame sensor system - for a reliable start every time
- High-efficiency ceramic infrared burner creates a draft-free area of warmth
- Perfect for 7' 1/2" to 9' 1/2" mounting heights
- Optional stainless steel/black fascia trim enhances its look
- Available in Natural Gas or Liquid Propane to suit any space
- 34,000 BTUs
- Approximately 12' x 12' heat coverage
- Minimum Inlet Gas Pressure 6.0” W.C. for Natural Gas and 11.0” W.C. For Propane (LP)
- Measurements: 48” L x 8” H x 8” D
- Weight: 55 lbs
- Made in the USA
- Warranty: 1 Year Parts & 3 Years Ceramic Burners
What's in the Box:
- Gas Patio Heater - 1 pc.
- HI-Temp Powder-Coated Black Casing - 1 pc.
- Mounting Kit - 1 pc.
- 24 Volt Transformer - 1 pc.
- User's Manual - 1 pc.
Install multiple heaters to keep large outdoor areas warm.
Never operate the heater in an explosive environment such as areas where gasoline or other flammable liquids or vapors are stored
All Sunpak heaters are CSA (Canadian Standards Association for US & Canada) certified and are equipped for clean burning, cost effective, and highly efficient Natural Gas or Propane fuels. Please consult your local building codes for proper installation and safety requirements. Sunpak heaters are design certified for outdoor use and outdoor installations only.
WARNING: Combustion byproducts produced when using this product include carbon monoxide and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Free and Fast Shipping! Read our full Shipping Policy here.
We offer market-leading 30-Day Free Returns! Read more about our Returns Policy here.
SUNPAK Infrared Heaters carry a 90-day commercial or one-year residential limited factory warranty. All heaters are stamped with the date of manufacture. Warranty is limited to repair of heaters at the factory or replacement parts. Any work or repair on a SUNPAK heater must be performed by qualified service personnel.
We are here for you
We understand that buying a fireplace online without seeing it in person can be challenging. Let us help!