NDUSTRIA™ NEL 37" 3000W 240V Indoor/Outdoor Infrared Electric Heater
Looking to warm up and make your indoor or outdoor space comfortable?
Looking to warm up and make your indoor or outdoor space comfortable? Look no further as the NDUSTRIA™ NEL Series 37" infrared electric heater is a modern and low profile wall or ceiling mounted heater that's great for heating any space, indoors or outdoors.
This infrared heater comes as a complete package with mounting brackets. The IP65 rating provides elevated protection against water and dust for long-lasting performance in all weather conditions.
Experience the comfort and cozy feeling it provides with its infrared heater that features efficient heating. With wall or ceiling installation, you'll have more floor space to utilize. Mount it on the ceiling or wall. The NDUSTRIA™ NEL Series heater is available in Black or Gray.
The durable quartz emitter generates instant, directional, infrared heat while emitting a soft, radiant glow and warms people and objects rather than the air surrounding them. With the choice of mounting configurations, this infrared electric heater complements every decor and provides functionality, ambiance, and comfort.
This infrared heater is designed for commercial indoor and outdoor use. It can also be used for outdoor residential areas. Due to the durable components, water-resistant enclosure, and high-quality construction, this unit can withstand exposure to adverse outdoor elements.
Shop now and take advantage of our free delivery offer and receive your heater within a few days!
What's Included: Infrared Electric Heater, Wall Mounting Brackets, and User's Manual
- Wall or Ceiling Mounted - Overhead installation frees up more floor space
- Commercial Indoor/Outdoor infrared electric heater, install it anywhere
- Residential Outdoor Use ONLY for your safety
- Available in Black or Gray to match your décor
- IP65 rating provides elevated protection against water and dust for long-lasting performance in all weather conditions.
- Included brackets allow you to install the heater at an angle to focus heat in specific areas
- High Heat Output - Keeps you warm and toasty outdoors
- Durable quartz emitter generates instant infrared heat while emitting a soft, radiant glow for your comfort
- Heater is hardwired and best installed by a certified electrician
- Anodized Aluminum Construction, lightweight and corrosion-resistant
- UL Listed
- CSA Approved
- ETL Approved
- Heating Area: 110 sq. ft
- 10,230 BTUs
- 3000 W
- 240 V
- Cord Length: 6 ft.
- Overall Heater Dimensions: 3" H x 37" L x 4" W
- Weight: 8.8 lb
- 1 Year Limited Warranty
What's in the Box:
- Infrared Electric Heater - 1 pc.
- Wall Mounting Brackets - 1 set
- User's Manual - 1 pc.
When installing the heater on the ceiling, the heater cannot be installed facing directly down. The ideal location would be at one side of the area and the heater should be mounted at a 38 to 70-degree angle to concentrate the heat towards the center of your patio space.
Installation must be done by a contractor qualified in the installation and service of electric heating equipment.
WARNING: Electrical Shock Hazard Disconnect electrical supplies before performing service or maintenance. Installation must be done by a certified electrician and must adhere to local, state, and national electrical codes. The control must be properly grounded to an electrical source. Failure to follow these instructions can result in death, electrical shock, or property damage.
Free and Fast Shipping! Read our full Shipping Policy here.
We offer market-leading 30-Day Free Returns! Read more about our Returns Policy here.
Low Intensity Gas Infrared Heaters
Within 36 months from date of purchase by buyer or 42 months from date of shipment by NDUSTRIA™ (whichever occurs first), replacement parts will be provided free of charge for any part of the product which fails due to a manufacturing or material defect.
High Intensity Electric Patio Heaters
NDUSTRIA warrants all parts of the infrared heaters to be free from defects in workmanship and materials for normal residential use and maintenance for one (1) year from the date of purchase by the original consumer.