A 3-Sided Fireplace That Minimizes Frames to Maximize a Stunning View of Dazzling Flames
Everyone longs for the cozy feeling of sitting by a fire, but not all homes are safe enough for a traditional fireplace.
Wood fires produce ashes that are messy, and while gas units require less upkeep, they still need regular inspections to work efficiently.
That's why more homes are now using electric fireplaces, making fireside moments more attainable with easier installation and a lower price.
The Napoleon Trivista Pictura has a 3-sided flame display that traditional fireplaces can't match. Its ember bed has multi-colored LED lights, adding a pop of color to your room as attractive crystal media adorn it. Create the ideal atmosphere with flame speed settings and 7 flame color options. You can add a bit of nature indoors with an optional Driftwood or Birch Log Set.
Lessen your burden with its simple installation. Just mount the unit with the included mounting brackets and have it hardwired by a qualified technician.
Enjoy all the comfort it provides with accessible settings. Set the temperature from 64°F to 82°F on the remote. Or, turn off its heater to keep the gorgeous display on all year. For your convenience, the timer shuts it off at a preset time.
Relax better in the warm ambiance that the Trivista Pictura creates. Our free shipping offer can't wait for long. Shop now!
A Built-In Trivista Model that allows one or two-sided installation is also available.
What's Included: Electric Fireplace, Small Crystal Media, Large Crystal Media, Cord Covers, Remote Control, Front Glass, Mounting Supplies, Mounting Bracket, and User's Manual
Optional Accessories: Decorative Log Set
Napoleon Trivista Pictura Electric Fireplace Video:
- Wall-Mounted Electric Fireplace for Indoor Use
- Hardwired Installation- easier and cheaper than vented units
- Create the perfect atmosphere with 7 flame color options including blue, orange, or yellow flames
- Ember Bed has Multi-color LED Lights to set the mood
- Fully customize its display with 5 flame speed and 5 ember bed brightness settings
- Angled Front Glass projects heat more efficiently into the room
- Enhance comfort with 2 heating levels and thermostatic temperature from 64°F to 82°F
- Heater may be turned off to enjoy its gorgeous flame display all year
- Convenient timer sets the fireplace to shut off within 30 mins to 8 hours
- Easily adjust the settings with the included remote control or button controls at the top right
- Built-in Overheat Protection System adds safety by shutting down the unit when it gets too hot
- Comes with 5 large crystal accents and small crystal media for decorating
- Optional Driftwood or Birch Log Sets give it a traditional look
- Requires hardwiring by a qualified technician to a dedicated 15 AMP grounded circuit
- Heat Output:
- High: 5000 BTUs
- Low: 1500 BTUs
- 1500 W 120 V
- 50" Model: 17" H x 49.25" W x 6.5" D
- 60" Model: 17" H x 59.25" W x 6.5" D
- Glass Viewing Dimensions:
- 50" Model: 12.75" H x 49.25" W
- 60" Model: 12.75" H x 59.25" W
- 50" Model: 40.1 lbs
- 60" Model: 46.5 lbs
- CSA Certified
- 1-Year Warranty
What's in the Box:
- Electric Fireplace - 1 pc.
- Small Crystal Media - 1 box (for 50" Model) or 2 boxes (for 60" Model)
- Large Crystal Media - 5 pcs.
- Cord Covers - 2 pcs.
- Remote Control - 1 pc.
- Front Glass - 1 pc.
- Mounting Supplies - 1 bag
- Mounting Bracket - 1 pc.
- User's Manual - 1 pc.
This appliance must be electrically wired and grounded in accordance with local codes or, in the absence of local codes, with the latest edition of the National Electrical Code ANSI/NFPA 70 in the United States or the Canadian Electrical Code CSA C22.1 in Canada.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead and lead compounds, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, and chemicals including BBP and DEHP, which are known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Free and Fast Shipping! Read our full Shipping Policy here.
We offer market-leading 30-Day Free Returns! Read more about our Returns Policy here.
Napoleon products are designed with superior components and materials and assembled by trained craftsmen who take great pride in their work. Once assembled, the complete appliance is thoroughly inspected by a qualified and authorized installer, service agency, or supplier before packing to ensure that you, the customer, receive the quality product that you expect from Napoleon. (Registered under the world recognized ISO 9001 : 2015).
Electrical components and wearable parts are covered and Napoleon will provide replacement parts free of charge during the first 1 or 2 years of warranty. This covers: fan/heaters, motors, switches, nylon bearing components, remote controls, and LED lights.*
*Light bulbs and fuses are NOT covered by the warranty.
Click Here to View The Warranty
All stainless steel components of your new NAPOLEON gas appliance are warranted against defects for 5 years. Electrical (110V) components and wearable parts are covered and NAPOLEON will provide replacement parts free of charge during the first year of the limited warranty. This covers: gas valves, logs, and gasketing.
*Labour related to warranty repair is covered free of charge during the first year. Repair work, however, requires the prior approval of an authorized company offi cial. Labour costs to the account of NAPOLEON are based on a predetermined rate schedule and any repair work must be done through an authorized NAPOLEON dealer.
*Construction of models vary. Warranty applies only to components included with your specific appliance.
We are here for you
We understand that buying a fireplace online without seeing it in person can be challenging. Let us help!