Get an Awesome View of the Multicolored Flame from Almost any Angle
Traditional fireplaces are beautiful, but they take up a lot of space and can be difficult to install.
Napoleon Trivista is a modern take on the beauty of old fireplaces. This 3-sided built-in electric fireplace is one of the most versatile ones on the market today. Included end panels can be configured for a 3-sided, 2-sided, or 1-sided installation. It's all up to you, what you want, and where you want it. Available in two sizes, 50" and 60" wide, this visually stunning fireplace is sure to turn heads while providing warmth, ambiance, and style to any room.
This three-sided fireplace includes end panels allowing you to fully customize its installation. Designed to be fully recessed, without the end panels, this fireplace offers a great view of its display from any angle. Installation is a bit complex because it has to be built into a wall and requires an electrician to hardwire this fireplace, with no plug.
Trivista™ boasts the highest heat output in its category. At a high heat setting, it can provide up to 10,000 BTUs of heat to any room. The heater can also be set to a specific temperature from 64°F to 82°F.
Its gorgeous display features seven flame colors, thirteen ember beds, and canopy light color settings. Change the colors and adjust the brightness to set the mood in any room. Heat can be turned off allowing you to enjoy the luminous flames, ember bed, and top light all year round. Heat and flames can be set using the motion sensor touch control panel or remote control.
Enhance the display further by adding decorative media that comes with the fireplace. Install with the Northern Woods log set for a more traditional look, acrylic crystals for a more contemporary look, or add both for a truly unique display.
Trivista™ offers design flexibility that is not commonly seen in electric fireplaces which makes it great for custom builds. With its high heat output, it is a perfect fireplace for heating large rooms in any modern home.
Make the most of your purchase here with free shipping!
Looking for a unit that's easier to install? See the Trivista Pictura for a more affordable 3-sided fireplace that can be wall-mounted.
What's Included: Trivista 3-Sided Electric Fireplace, Decorative Logs, Crystal Media, Handheld Remote, and User's Manual
Finish the Look of Your Fireplace with a Mantel:
Napoleon Trivista 3-Sided Built-in Electric Fireplace Videos:
- 3-Sided Built-in Electric Fireplace
- End panels included allowing 2-sided or 1-sided installation
- It may be hardwired to a 120V or 240V outlet only
- 13 Ember bed colors, 7 Flame colors, and 13 Top light LED colors to set the mood
- 4 Flame brightness settings and 5 Flame speed settings for adjusting its look more
- 5 Ember bed and Toplight brightness settings to improve visibility
- Includes Northern Woods log set and crystal media to enhance the beauty of its display
- Choose between 2 Heat settings to provide better comfort: High (10000 BTU) and Low (5000 BTU)
- Thermostatic control (64°F to 82°F) heats/cools the room to achieve the desired temperature
- Flames operate with or without heat to enjoy the ambiance all year
- Includes a convenient sleep timer (30mins to 8hrs) to shut the fireplace automatically
- Motion sensor touch screen control panel for added accessibility
- Multi-function remote control included provides an easier way of accessing its features
- Approximately 30 Decibels
- Needs a dedicated 15 AMP grounded circuit
- Heat Output: Up to 10,000 BTUs
- 3,000 watts
- 120V/240V AC
- CSA Certified for use in the US and Canada
- 50" Model: 21 1/2" H x 50" W x 9 1/2" D
- 60" Model: 21 1/2" H x 60" W x 9 1/2" D
- Viewing Area:
- 50" Model: 15" H x 48 1/2" W
- 60" Model: 15" H x 58 1/2" W
- Framing Dimensions:
- 50" Model: 21 3/4" x 48" W x 9 1/4" D
- 60" Model: 21 3/4" x 59" W x 9 1/4" D
- 50" Model: 77 lbs
- 60" Model: 88 lbs
- 2 Year Manufacturer Warranty
What's in the Box:
- Trivista 3-Sided Electric Fireplace - 1 pc.
- Decorative Logs - 1 set
- Crystal Media - 1 bag
- Handheld Remote - 1 pc
- User's Manual - 1 pc.
This appliance must be electrically wired and grounded in accordance with local codes or, in the absence of local codes, with the latest edition of the National Electrical Code ANSI/NFPA 70 in the United States or the Canadian Electrical Code CSA C22.1 in Canada.
Free and Fast Shipping! Read our full Shipping Policy here.
We offer market-leading 30-Day Free Returns! Read more about our Returns Policy here.
Napoleon products are designed with superior components and materials and assembled by trained craftsmen who take great pride in their work. Once assembled, the complete appliance is thoroughly inspected by a qualified and authorized installer, service agency, or supplier before packing to ensure that you, the customer, receive the quality product that you expect from Napoleon. (Registered under the world recognized ISO 9001 : 2015).
Electrical components and wearable parts are covered and Napoleon will provide replacement parts free of charge during the first 1 or 2 years of warranty. This covers: fan/heaters, motors, switches, nylon bearing components, remote controls, and LED lights.*
*Light bulbs and fuses are NOT covered by the warranty.
All stainless steel components of your new NAPOLEON gas appliance are warranted against defects for 5 years. Electrical (110V) components and wearable parts are covered and NAPOLEON will provide replacement parts free of charge during the first year of the limited warranty. This covers: gas valves, logs, and gasketing.
*Labour related to warranty repair is covered free of charge during the first year. Repair work, however, requires the prior approval of an authorized company offi cial. Labour costs to the account of NAPOLEON are based on a predetermined rate schedule and any repair work must be done through an authorized NAPOLEON dealer.
*Construction of models vary. Warranty applies only to components included with your specific appliance.
We are here for you
We understand that buying a fireplace online without seeing it in person can be challenging. Let us help!