Napoleon The Taylor 33-Inch Electric Fireplace Mantel Package (NEFP33-0214W)
A Fire Feature That Mimics the Elegance of a Wood-Burning Fireplace
The combination of a traditional fireplace and an all-white mantel graces any room with elegance, may it be a modern or classic designed space. However, wood-burning fireplaces involve cleaning messy ashes and soot on top of expensive installation costs. With the Taylor Electric Fireplace Mantel Package, you can keep the timeless beauty of a traditional fireplace with little upkeeping.
Its mantel encases your fireplace with decorative features in a white finish. The black slate-styled surround creates a stark contrast against the white finish and produces a modern and pure look for your fireplace. Dentil molding, ornamental focus point, and inset panels all emerge together creating an elegant and timeless piece set upon a prominent beveled base.
This package comes with the Napoleon Ascent™ 33 built-in electric fireplace which has state-of-the-art flame technology that randomly adjusts the flame appearance to create the illusion of a true wood-burning fire. ULTRA BRIGHT™ high intensity LED lights accent the glowing logs and ember bed so its beautiful display is seen day or night. To set the mood, NIGHT LIGHTS™ illuminate your firebox with 4 colors (blue, orange, purple, and clear).
Easily get the look and ambiance of an elegant living room with an authentic-looking fireplace topped off with a gorgeous white mantel.
Get the best deal on the Napoleon Taylor Electric Fireplace Mantel Package here with free shipping!
What's Included: Ascent 33" Electric Firebox, Mantel Package, Glowing Logs, Handheld Remote, and User's Manual
- Napoleon Ascent™ 33 Electric Fireplace with White Traditional Mantel
- Easily set up by plugging it in or can be hardwired
- Classic White Finish for an elegant look
- Black Slate Styled Surround beautifully contrasts the white mantel
- Details in its design like Dentil Accent Moulding, Decorative Keystone, and Pedestal Base gives it a more classic appearance
- Fading logs and ember beds appear as a real “dying fire” when the unit is turned off for added realism
- Has Two-stage heat setting, low (700w) and high (1400w) to provide better comfort
- Non-reflective backing allows for optimal flame viewing and minimizes distracting room reflections
- ULTRA BRIGHT™ high power/high intensity LED lights can be seen during the day or night to accent the glowing logs and ember bed
- NIGHT LIGHTS™ features four color settings (blue, orange, purple, and clear) and can be used as one static color or rolling through the spectrum
- WHISPER QUIET™ fan and heater with modulating control keeps your comfort level exactly where you want it
- The modulating control has a timer and can be set to Fahrenheit (°F) or Celsius (°C) to precisely set the temperature for your comfort needs
- Convenient remote controls the flame and ember bed intensity, blower and heat output, NIGHT LIGHT™ feature and timer
- Built with a manual on/off switch for more accessibility
- Its hinged door system allows you to clean the glass easily
- The self-trimming flange covers possible gaps in between which completes the installation with no additional work or cost
- Can be used in a mantel application or as a single built-in unit
- Realistic looking brick panels, glowing logs, and ember bed for an authentic fireplace experience
- The Sleep Timer shuts it off at a preset time from 0.5 to 6 hours
- Approximately 30 Decibels
- This appliance must be electrically wired and grounded in accordance with local codes or, in the absence of local codes, with National Electric Code ANSI/NFPA 70-latest edition in the United States or the Canadian Electric Code, CSA C22.1 in Canada.
- Heat Output: Up to 9,000 BTU's
- 15 AMP Grounded Circuit
- Fireplace Dimensions: 34" W x 28 3/4" H x 9 3/4" D
- Glass Sizes: 23" H x 31" W
- Mantel Size: 55" W x 45 1/2" H x 16 3/4" D
- Weight: 192 lbs
What's in the Box:
- Ascent 33" Electric Firebox - 1 pc.
- Mantel Package - 1 pc.
- Glowing Logs - 1 set
- Handheld Remote - 1 pc.
- User's Manual - 1 pc.
Free and Fast Shipping! Read our full Shipping Policy here.
We offer market-leading 30-Day Free Returns! Read more about our Returns Policy here.
Napoleon products are designed with superior components and materials and assembled by trained craftsmen who take great pride in their work. Once assembled, the complete appliance is thoroughly inspected by a qualified and authorized installer, service agency, or supplier before packing to ensure that you, the customer, receive the quality product that you expect from Napoleon. (Registered under the world recognized ISO 9001 : 2015).
Electrical components and wearable parts are covered and Napoleon will provide replacement parts free of charge during the first 1 or 2 years of warranty. This covers: fan/heaters, motors, switches, nylon bearing components, remote controls, and LED lights.*
*Light bulbs and fuses are NOT covered by the warranty.
All stainless steel components of your new NAPOLEON gas appliance are warranted against defects for 5 years. Electrical (110V) components and wearable parts are covered and NAPOLEON will provide replacement parts free of charge during the first year of the limited warranty. This covers: gas valves, logs, and gasketing.
*Labour related to warranty repair is covered free of charge during the first year. Repair work, however, requires the prior approval of an authorized company offi cial. Labour costs to the account of NAPOLEON are based on a predetermined rate schedule and any repair work must be done through an authorized NAPOLEON dealer.
*Construction of models vary. Warranty applies only to components included with your specific appliance.