Napoleon Galaxy See Through 48-Inch Outdoor Natural Gas Fireplace (GSS48STE)
Enjoy the View of Your Outdoor Space with a See Through Fireplace
Seamlessly bring ambiance and warmth to two spaces at the same time with the Napoleon Galaxy™ See Through Outdoor Gas Fireplace. When you have a spacious outdoor area, you definitely want to maximize all that room for entertaining your guests or doing something you enjoy. A clear double-sided firebox allows more people to gather around the fireplace and have a great time.
A double-sided Fire Box is not the only aesthetic feature the Napoleon Galaxy™ See Through Gas Fireplace has to offer. This fireplace has a multi-colored LED light that may be adjusted to set the mood and atmosphere to your liking. The see-through fireplace is also equipped with a glass wind deflector on both sides, which prevents the flames from dying out due to strong gusts of wind. The glass wind deflector also beautifully accents the illuminating LED lights.
The Napoleon Galaxy™ See Through Outdoor Gas Fireplace is not only modern but also a practical solution for maximizing your space outdoors. Get this sleek double-sided gas fireplace now, and save on free shipping!
NOTE: This is a decorative product and should not be used as a heating appliance. Not recommended for areas above 4,500 ft. elevation.
What's Included: Napoleon Galaxy™ See Through Outdoor Natural Gas Fireplace, Gas Flex Connector, Remote Control, and User's Manual
Finish the Look of Your Fireplace with a Mantel:
Napoleon Galaxy See Through 48" Outdoor Natural Gas Fireplace Video:
- Natural Gas Outdoor Fireplace
- See Through Double Sided Design
- Topaz CRYSTALINE™ ember bed
- Multi-colored LED lighting transitions between colors or can be set to the color of your choice
- “Easy Start” Electronic ignition with remote control and optional wall switch
- Glass wind deflector for improved operation in windy conditions
- Premium Stainless Steel Construction
- 304 stainless steel burner chassis for maximum outdoor durability and weather resistance
- Safety valve turns gas off if the flame goes out for your peace of mind
- Gas Flex Connector
- Optional river rock, driftwood, nickel stix, shore fire kit, and glass ember media kits are available
- Optional brushed stainless steel fireplace cover
- Optional four-sided brushed stainless steel trim
- Propane conversion kit available
- CSA Certified
- Up to 55,000 BTUs
- Dimensions: 16 1/2” H X 47 1/2” W X 21 1/8” D
- Made in Canada
- President's Limited Lifetime warranty
What's in the Box:
- Napoleon Galaxy™ See Through 48" Outdoor Natural Gas Fireplace - 1 pc.
- Gas Flex Connector - 1 pc.
- Remote Control - 1 pc.
- User's Manual - 1 pc.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead and lead compounds, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, and chemicals including carbon monoxide, which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Free and Fast Shipping! Read our full Shipping Policy here.
We offer market-leading 30-Day Free Returns! Read more about our Returns Policy here.
Napoleon products are designed with superior components and materials and assembled by trained craftsmen who take great pride in their work. Once assembled, the complete appliance is thoroughly inspected by a qualified and authorized installer, service agency, or supplier before packing to ensure that you, the customer, receive the quality product that you expect from Napoleon. (Registered under the world recognized ISO 9001 : 2015).
Electrical components and wearable parts are covered and Napoleon will provide replacement parts free of charge during the first 1 or 2 years of warranty. This covers: fan/heaters, motors, switches, nylon bearing components, remote controls, and LED lights.*
*Light bulbs and fuses are NOT covered by the warranty.
All stainless steel components of your new NAPOLEON gas appliance are warranted against defects for 5 years. Electrical (110V) components and wearable parts are covered and NAPOLEON will provide replacement parts free of charge during the first year of the limited warranty. This covers: gas valves, logs, and gasketing.
*Labour related to warranty repair is covered free of charge during the first year. Repair work, however, requires the prior approval of an authorized company offi cial. Labour costs to the account of NAPOLEON are based on a predetermined rate schedule and any repair work must be done through an authorized NAPOLEON dealer.
*Construction of models vary. Warranty applies only to components included with your specific appliance.