Napoleon Essential Series The Charlotte TV Stand with Electric Fireplace for 75-Inch TV (NEFP30-3820AW)
The Rustic Style of the Charlotte Makes it a Beautiful Focal Point in Any Room
The chilly seasons can be such a dreary time, but it doesn't have to be! Adding a little bit of warmth and comfort to your home when it gets cold can make all the difference. The Napoleon Essential Series Charlotte Media Console is a space saver for all your entertainment needs. Its rustic whitewash finish and burnished walnut finished top will give any space character with its rustic charm. Make any traditional or transitional space cozy with this beautiful focal point.
The Charlotte Media Console is the perfect solution for hiding and organizing all of your entertainment equipment. It's easy to install and use, and it looks like a beautiful piece of furniture when it's not being used as an entertainment hub.
The included Cineview 30 electric fireplace provides two-stage heating (low energy and boost mode). Complete the look with the included burnt oak log set or the black crystal media. You can adjust the flame speed and brightness using the integrated touch control panel or remote control it comes with.
Enjoy a more organized living area and bask in the warm ambiance from this attractive media console. Buy the Napoleon Charlotte TV Stand now and save on free shipping!
Essential TV Stands are also available in other styles: Napoleon Essential Series Collection
What's Included: Media Cabinet, Cineview 30 Electric Fireplace, Burnt Oak Log Set, Black Crystal Media, Remote Control, and User's Manual
Napoleon Essential Series Video:
- The Charlotte TV Stand includes the Cineview 30 Electric Fireplace.
- Built-in electronic media compartment and wire management system for seamless integration
- Features orange, blue, and multi-colored flame options and 7 different ember bed lights to set the mood and ambiance.
- Style the firebox with the included traditional burnt oak log set or black crystal media
- Soft closing doors with decorative metal door handles create a luxurious feel in any space
- Cineview 30 electric fireplace provides two-stage heating for your comfort
- Adjust the flame speed and brightness using the integrated touch control panel or included remote
- This media console comes in two separate boxes, and assembly is required
- Recommended TV size: 75" (120 lbs)
- 5,000 BTU’S
- 1465 Watts
- 120 V
- 15 AMP Dedicated Grounded Circuit
- Fireplace Dimensions: 25 5/16" H x 30" W x 7 3/4" D
- Viewing Area: 15 3/16" H x 27 15/16" W
- Media console Dimensions: 35" H x 68" W x 19 13/16" D
- 2 Year Limited Warranty
What's in the Box:
- Media Cabinet - 1 pc.
- Cineview 30 Electric Fireplace- 1 pc.
- Burnt Oak Log Set - 1 pc.
- Black Crystal Media - 1 pc.
- Remote Control - 1 pc.
- User's Manual - 1 pc.
Free and Fast Shipping! Read our full Shipping Policy here.
We offer market-leading 30-Day Free Returns! Read more about our Returns Policy here.
Napoleon products are designed with superior components and materials and assembled by trained craftsmen who take great pride in their work. Once assembled, the complete appliance is thoroughly inspected by a qualified and authorized installer, service agency, or supplier before packing to ensure that you, the customer, receive the quality product that you expect from Napoleon. (Registered under the world recognized ISO 9001 : 2015).
Electrical components and wearable parts are covered and Napoleon will provide replacement parts free of charge during the first 1 or 2 years of warranty. This covers: fan/heaters, motors, switches, nylon bearing components, remote controls, and LED lights.*
*Light bulbs and fuses are NOT covered by the warranty.
All stainless steel components of your new NAPOLEON gas appliance are warranted against defects for 5 years. Electrical (110V) components and wearable parts are covered and NAPOLEON will provide replacement parts free of charge during the first year of the limited warranty. This covers: gas valves, logs, and gasketing.
*Labour related to warranty repair is covered free of charge during the first year. Repair work, however, requires the prior approval of an authorized company offi cial. Labour costs to the account of NAPOLEON are based on a predetermined rate schedule and any repair work must be done through an authorized NAPOLEON dealer.
*Construction of models vary. Warranty applies only to components included with your specific appliance.