A Self-Trimming Fire Feature With Lifelike Logs And Dazzling Glow
Fireplaces are a great way to enhance the beauty of any living space.
However, fireplaces need to be installed properly to get a clean, seamless look.
The Napoleon Element™ Electric Fireplace is a self-trimming firebox that caters to the needs of builders and designers. Its self-trimming feature covers spaces between the fireplace and its opening, saving you the trouble of hiding those gaps. This modern built-in fireplace comes in 2 sizes, 36" and 42" wide, and has multi-colored top light that illuminates the life-like log set and ember bed on its display. Easily heat up and add style to any room.
The self-trimming feature is easy to install into any wall. No separate trim is needed. With dual voltage, it can be used on 120 V or 240 V. Note that this appliance must be connected to a dedicated 15 amp circuit. Choose a more convenient setup for you- plugging it in or hardwiring it to an outlet.
Add color to any room as this electric fireplace features 7 top light color settings that illuminate the log set and ember bed. The ember bed's brightness levels can be adjusted letting you create the perfect ambiance in any room. The flame display is lined with decorative brick panels that give this fireplace a traditional look with a modern flair. Flames can be used with or without heat for year-round enjoyment.
Capable of providing up to 10,000 BTUs of heat, the Element fireplace boasts the highest heat output in its category. It is great for heating any large-sized room up to 1000 sq. ft.
Heat settings can be easily controlled using the thermostatic remote that comes with the fireplace. Easily set the room temperature between 64 and 82 °F. It can also adjust the flame size, brightness settings, color, and timer settings.
Improve your lifestyle with a better space to live in. Napoleon Element™ Electric fireplace is a great choice for any house, condo, apartment, or office. Shop now and take advantage of our free delivery offer!
What's Included: Electric Firebox, Decorative Logs, Handheld Remote, and User's Manual
Finish the Look of Your Fireplace with a Mantel:
Napoleon Element Electric Fireplace Video:
- Built-in Electric Firebox
- Self-trimming for easy installation
- Available in 2 sizes to fit your space: 36" and 42" Wide
- Top light LEDs in 7 color settings to set the mood and match your decor
- 4 Flame settings to further adjust its look
- 5 Ember bed brightness settings to enhance visibility
- Decorative brick side panels for a touch of classic design
- Can be used during any season as flames operate with or without heat
- Disable heat function works as a child safety feature
- The realistic molded log set and ember bed slowly die out when turned off for an authentic fireplace experience
- Temperature control through 3 heat settings to maximize comfort
- Thermostatic control: 64 to 82 °F to precisely set the temperature
- Timer for up to 8 hours so it shuts off automatically
- Multi-function remote included for controlling all its features
- Plugs into a 120V wall outlet or hard-wired to 120V/240V
- Up to 10,000 BTUs
- Approximately 30 Decibels
- Max 3000 W
- Dedicated 15 AMP Grounded Circuit Required
- 36" Model: 31.88" H x 36.13" W x 11.25" D
- 42" Model: 31.88" H x 42.13" W x 14" D
- Framing Dimensions
- 36" Model: 31.25" H x 35.5" W x 11" D
- 42" Model: 31.25" H x 41.5" W x 13.75" D
- Viewing Area
- 36" Model: 33.88" L x 25.88" W
- 42" Model: 39.88" L x 25.88" W
- Weight: 66 lbs
- 2-Year Limited Warranty
What's in the Box:
- Electric Firebox - 1 pc.
- Decorative Logs - 1 set
- Handheld Remote - 1 pc.
- User's Manual - 1 pc.
This appliance must be electrically wired and grounded in accordance with local codes or, in the absence of local codes, with the latest edition of the National Electrical Code ANSI/NFPA 70 in the United States or the Canadian Electrical Code CSA C22.1 in Canada.
Free and Fast Shipping! Read our full Shipping Policy here.
We offer market-leading 30-Day Free Returns! Read more about our Returns Policy here.
Napoleon products are designed with superior components and materials and assembled by trained craftsmen who take great pride in their work. Once assembled, the complete appliance is thoroughly inspected by a qualified and authorized installer, service agency, or supplier before packing to ensure that you, the customer, receive the quality product that you expect from Napoleon. (Registered under the world recognized ISO 9001 : 2015).
Electrical components and wearable parts are covered and Napoleon will provide replacement parts free of charge during the first 1 or 2 years of warranty. This covers: fan/heaters, motors, switches, nylon bearing components, remote controls, and LED lights.*
*Light bulbs and fuses are NOT covered by the warranty.
All stainless steel components of your new NAPOLEON gas appliance are warranted against defects for 5 years. Electrical (110V) components and wearable parts are covered and NAPOLEON will provide replacement parts free of charge during the first year of the limited warranty. This covers: gas valves, logs, and gasketing.
*Labour related to warranty repair is covered free of charge during the first year. Repair work, however, requires the prior approval of an authorized company offi cial. Labour costs to the account of NAPOLEON are based on a predetermined rate schedule and any repair work must be done through an authorized NAPOLEON dealer.
*Construction of models vary. Warranty applies only to components included with your specific appliance.
We are here for you
We understand that buying a fireplace online without seeing it in person can be challenging. Let us help!