A Burner That’s Easy To Install And Operates At The Touch Of A Button
It's hard to find a quality vent-free burner that can produce a realistic flame.
A lot of burners on the market today are either too small or don't create a realistic flame. This can make it difficult to find the perfect one for your fireplace.
Looking for an innovative and realistic burn system? Look no further than the Monessen Mojo 27-Inch IPI Control Vent Free Burner with Hi/Lo Remote Control. This top-of-the-line burner provides taller, more lively flames, creating a realistic and moving fire. The Natural Blaze technology produces beautiful yellow flames instantly, for an authentic fire every time.
Plus, with electronic ignition and a five-step flame height adjustment, you'll have complete control over your fireplace. The best part? It's battery-operated, so you can be assured of fireplace operation even if the power goes out. Don't miss out on this must-have addition to any home.
This Mojo series burner works best with the 8 pc Mojo Burncrete refractory gas log set, so you can create an incredibly realistic-looking fire in your fireplace. The Burner is available in both Natural Gas and Liquid Propane, so you can choose the one that best suits your needs.
Don't let the cold weather get you down, order your Monessen Mojo today!
Please refer to the Users Manual for detailed Installation Instructions.
Note: Burner assembly only. Log sets are sold separately.
What's Included: Gas Burner, Volcanic Rock, Rockwool Embers, Grate, Remote, and Users Manual
Mojo Gas Burner Video:
- Monessen Mojo 27-Inch IPI Control Vent Free Burner features an IPI Control ignition system for ease of operation
- Mojo Gas Burners are easy to install and provide all the beauty and warmth of a traditional wood-burning fireplace
- Features an electronic ignition system and only lights the pilot when you turn it on, saving energy and ensuring hassle-free operation
- Has a battery-operated backup system, so you can be assured of fireplace operation even if the power goes out
- The Hi/Lo thermostatic remote control allows you to adjust flame height with ease – no manual adjustments necessary
- The Mojo burner works best with the Mojo 8 pc random Stack Burncrete refractory gas log set
- Available in Natural Gas and Liquid Propane, so you can choose the one that best suits your needs
- UL Listed
- BTU 27.000 - 38,000 BTU (IPI) NG
- BTU 29,000 - 37,000 BTU (IPI) LP
- Heating Capacity: Up to 1450 sq. ft.
- Made in the USA
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
What's in the Box:
- Gas Burner - 1 pc.
- Volcanic Rock - 1 bag
- Rockwool Embers - 1 bag
- Remote - 1 pc.
- Users Manual - 1 pc.
This installation must conform with local codes. In the absence of local codes you must comply with the National Fuel Gas Code, ANSI Z223.1- latest edition in the U.S.A. and the CAN/ CGA B149 Installation codes in Canada.
This heater shall not be installed in a confined space or unusually tight construction unless provisions are provided for adequate combustion and ventilation air.
DO NOT INSTALL THIS MODEL IN A BEDROOM OR BATHROOM.
WARNING: This product and the fuels used to operate this product (liquid propane or natural gas), and the products of combustion of such fuels, can expose you to chemicals including benzene, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Free and Fast Shipping! Read our full Shipping Policy here.
We offer market-leading 30-Day Free Returns! Read more about our Returns Policy here.
Warranty coverage begins at the date of installation. In the case of new home constructions, Warranty coverage begins on the date of first occupancy of the dwelling or six months after the sale of the Product(s) by an independent, authorized HHT dealer or distributor, whichever occurs earlier. However, the Warranty coverage shall commence no later than 24 months following the date of Product shipment from HHT, regardless of the installation or occupancy date.
The term “Lifetime” is defined as 20 years from the beginning date of warranty coverage for gas appliances. This time period reflects the minimum expected useful lives of the designated Component Parts under normal operating conditions.
Gas Log Sets
The following components are warranted for 5 years to the original owner, subject of proof of purchase: Vent Free Ceramic Fiber Logs and Aluminized Burners.
We are here for you
We understand that buying a fireplace online without seeing it in person can be challenging. Let us help!