Out With the Old, Freshen Your Space With This Vent-Free Gas Fireplace
You invite guests over, and immediately, everyone wants to relax.
Without the warm ambiance of a fireplace, relaxing would be difficult, but installing traditional fireplaces is a tremendously difficult task.
Make sure everyone enjoys their stay with the luxurious comfort of an unvented gas fireplace. The Monessen Artisan 48" Ventless Gas Fireplace offers an easier alternative to installation than vented fireplaces. It can even be corner installed and offers an entirely modern look with its see-through model.
Enjoy a stunning flame display that's more convenient and more attractive than traditional fires. With multi-colored lighting, you can create the perfect atmosphere for your space. Add a contemporary feel with Diamond Fire Glass or a traditional look with driftwood logs or stones. Black reflective glass adds the illusion of more flames.
A Monessen Vent Free Fireplace features an IntelliFire Plus Ignition System for easy operation. Light it with a press of a button. And, get optimum comfort as the thermostat adjusts the heat to your desired temp. Enhance your experience by setting the temperature, timer, flame height, and display on the remote.
Discover the relaxing haven your indoor space ought to be with this modern unvented gas fireplace. Buy now and save on our free shipping offer!
What's Included: Fireplace Assembly, Engine Assembly, Diamond Fire Glass, Remote Control, Black Reflective Glass Liner, LED Lights, Wall Switch, and User's Manual
Monessen Artisan Vent-Free Gas Fireplace Video:
- Vent-free Gas Fireplace- saves energy as no heat escapes up the flue
- No chimney/venting is required, making it easier and more affordable to install
- Versatile installation- can be corner installed
- Must be hardwired by a certified technician to a 110-120 VAC outlet
- Has 3 available sizes to fit your room: 42"/48"/60"
- Set the mood with multi-colored LED hearth lighting that can transition through 7 colors: Blue, Violet, Red, Yellow, Green, Cyan, or White
- Has reflective black glass panels at the side to create an illusion of more flames
- IntelliFire Plus IPI System lets you easily light it
- Smart System Pilot Mode provides auto-adjusts the heat for the best comfort.
- Memory settings for convenient operation
- Set the precise temperature for the best comfort
- Flame height may be adjusted to customize its look
- The timer turns the fireplace off at a preset time
- Has a child lock on the remote for safety
- The control panel and remote allow simple operation
- The included wall switch lets you control the power and LED lights
- Includes Diamond Fire Glass that adds shimmer to its stunning display
- The optional black trim kit conceals the gaps between the edges of your fireplace and the wall
- Contemporary Face Kits, Fire glass, Stone Kit, and Driftwood Logs may also be purchased separately to enhance the look.
- Natural Gas: 39,000
- Liquid Propane: 38,000
- Heating Area: 1,900 sq ft
- Dimensions: 39.5" H x 52.13" W x 13.38" D
- Framing Dimensions: 39.75" H x 52.63" W x 13.13" D
- Viewing Area: 17" H x 48" W
- Weight: 251 lbs
- UL Listed
- CSA and ANSI Certified
- Made in the USA
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
What's in the Box:
- Fireplace Assembly - 1 set
- Engine Assembly - 1 set
- Diamond Fire Glass - 4 bags
- Black Reflective Glass Liner - 1 set
- LED Lights - 1 set
- Wall Switch - 1 pc.
- Remote Control - 1 pc
- User's Manual - 1 pc
This installation must conform with local codes. In the absence of local codes you must comply with the National Fuel Gas Code, ANSI Z223.1- latest edition in the U.S.A. and the CAN/ CGA B149 Installation codes in Canada.
This heater shall not be installed in a confined space or unusually tight construction unless provisions are provided for adequate combustion and ventilation air.
DO NOT INSTALL THIS MODEL IN A BEDROOM OR BATHROOM.
WARNING: This product and the fuels used to operate this product (liquid propane or natural gas), and the products of combustion of such fuels, can expose you to chemicals including benzene, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Free and Fast Shipping! Read our full Shipping Policy here.
We offer market-leading 30-Day Free Returns! Read more about our Returns Policy here.
Warranty coverage begins at the date of installation. In the case of new home constructions, Warranty coverage begins on the date of first occupancy of the dwelling or six months after the sale of the Product(s) by an independent, authorized HHT dealer or distributor, whichever occurs earlier. However, the Warranty coverage shall commence no later than 24 months following the date of Product shipment from HHT, regardless of the installation or occupancy date.
The term “Lifetime” is defined as 20 years from the beginning date of warranty coverage for gas appliances. This time period reflects the minimum expected useful lives of the designated Component Parts under normal operating conditions.
Gas Log Sets
The following components are warranted for 5 years to the original owner, subject of proof of purchase: Vent Free Ceramic Fiber Logs and Aluminized Burners.
We are here for you
We understand that buying a fireplace online without seeing it in person can be challenging. Let us help!