The Lifelike Flames of This Modern Fireplace Will Soothe Your Senses Like a Real Fire Would
Anyone who passes by a fireplace will want to linger in its comforting space, but no one has the time for its upkeep.
Not to mention, the hassle of installation and lighting a flame.
With the Latitude II Electric Fireplace, you can create an inviting ambiance for your home without all these troubles. This fireplace offers an alluring patented display of lifelike flames with fire sparks between driftwood logs and natural pebbles. Featuring multicolor flames, you can create the right atmosphere by setting it to the color of your choice. And finally, listen to it play crackling sounds to soothe your senses.
Install this unit by pushing it into a wall opening so the 3" trim sits just above the wall to cover the gaps in between. Then, simply plug it into an outlet or have it hardwired for a cleaner look.
So convenient, this fireplace includes a handheld remote and is compatible with a smartphone app to adjust the display and heat settings. On-Demand Heat lets you enjoy its beautiful display during any season. It may also be turned off at a preset time and has adjustable flame height.
Experience what it's like to indulge in the ambiance of a traditional fireplace, but with innovative and modern features. Shop today and save on free shipping!
What's Included: Electric Fireplace, Driftwood Logs, Natural Pebbles, Remote Control, Trim, and User's Manual
Finish the Look of Your Fireplace with a Mantel:
Litedeer Homes Latitude II Electric Fireplace Video:
- Flush Mounted Electric Fireplace, push-in installation
- Comes with a 2.8" Trim for a picture-perfect finish
- Easy to install- build the wall frame, push it in, secure it in place with screws, just plug in and use or have it hardwired by a certified technician
- Available in 4 sizes to fit your space: 48"/58"/68"/78" Wide
- Signature Lifelike Visual Art Flames give you a realistic fireplace experience
- Multicolor Flames switch to different colors in seconds. Choose between 5 colors- Natural, Magenta, Midsummer, Skyblue, and Violet Blue.
- Crackling Wood Burning Sounds with adjustable volume create a more soothing ambiance to relax in
- With fire sparks to look more authentic
- Front access design for easy maintenance
- The dimmer allows you to adjust the flame size and shape
- Has 2 heat settings (high and low) to provide better comfort
- On Demand Heat lets you enjoy its beautiful display all year round
- The timer lets you set the fireplace to turn off at a preset time of your choice: 1, 1.5, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, or 8 hours
- Overheat Protection- a built-in fan blows air for 10 seconds to cool the heater down
- Compatible with the Tuya Smart App for you to control it with a Wi-Fi-enabled smartphone. Download it now from the Apple App Store or Google Play Store
- Natural Stone Pebbles and a Driftwood Log Set come with the fireplace to enhance its look
- Built with button controls and includes a remote to easily adjust the settings
- Includes the 2.8" Trim to cover the gap between the fireplace and the wall.
- Has a 60" Power Cord with a 3-Prong Plug, ready to be plugged in
- 5,118 BTU
- Heats up to 400 sq ft
- 120 V / 12.5 A
- 750 W (low) / 1500 W (high)
- 48" Wide: 17.63" H x 48" W x 8" D
- 58" Wide: 20" H x 58" W x 8" D
- 68" Wide: 17.63" H x 68" W x 8" D
- 78" Wide: 20" H x 78" W x 8" D
- Viewing Area:
- 48" Wide: 12.19" H x 42.63" W
- 58" Wide: 14.5" H x 52.5" W
- 68" Wide: 12.19" H x 62.63" W
- 78" Wide: 14.5" H x 72.63" W
- 48" Wide: 97 lbs
- 58" Wide: 128 lbs
- 68" Wide: 141 lbs
- 78" Wide: 159 lbs
- ETL & CETL Certified
- 2 Years Limited Warranty
What's in the Box:
- Electric Fireplace - 1 set
- Driftwood Logs - 1 set
- Natural Pebbles - 1 bag
- Remote Control - 1 pc.
- Trim - 1 pc.
- User's Manual - 1 pc.
Free and Fast Shipping! Read our full Shipping Policy here.
We offer market-leading 30-Day Free Returns! Read more about our Returns Policy here.
2 Year Limited Warranty for Electric Fireplace
This Limited Warranty covers electric fireplaces, not including surrounds (mantels) and trims, that have been tested and inspected prior to shipment and subject to the provisions of this warranty. Litedeer Homes warrants such products to be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of 2 years
This Limited Warranty does not apply to products that have been repaired (except by Litedeer Homes or its authorized service representatives) or otherwise altered. This limited warranty does further not apply to defects resulting from misuse, abuse, accident, neglect, incorrect installation, improper maintenance or handling, or operation with an incorrect power source.
What Litedeer Homes will do in the event of a defect:
In the event a product or part covered by this limited warranty is proven to be defective in material or workmanship during the 2 year limited warranty period for electric fireplaces, not including surrounds (mantels) and trims, you have the following rights:
- Litedeer Homes will in it sole discretion either repair or replace such defective product or part without charge. If Litedeer Homes is unable to repair or replace such product or part, or if repair or replacement is not commercially practicable or cannot be timely made, Litedeer Homes may, in lieu of repair or replacement, choose to refund the purchase price for such product or part.
- Limited Warranty Service will be performed solely by dealers or service agents of Litedeer Homes authorized to provide limited warranty services.
Defects must be brought to the attention of Litedeer Homes Technical Service by contacting 1-888-700-5228 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Please have proof of purchase, catalogue/model and serial numbers available before calling. Limited Warranty Service requires a proof of purchase of the product.
We are here for you
We understand that buying a fireplace online without seeing it in person can be challenging. Let us help!