Infratech Single Duplex ON/OFF In Wall Switch for Dual Element Electric Heaters with Weatherproof Cover
Infratech Single Duplex ON/OFF In Wall Switch with Weatherproof Cover for In Wall Installation
Infratech’s ON/OFF Switch 14 4310 can be used to control your dual element CD Series or WD Series heater by simple controlling on/off each element independently, giving you a High/Low and ON/OFF setting. This switch comes with a weatherproof cover, stainless steel face plate and gang box for in-wall exposed exterior locations.
Infratech is a UL 508 Listed Control Manufacturer with a proven track record in engineering, design, and manufacturing.
Select the right controls: Download Control Options Brochure
For more information about the current lead time, email us at email@example.com.
- Compatible with all Infratech Dual Element Heaters
- In-Wall Installation
- For Exposed Outdoor Areas
- Gang Box: 4" h x 2 1/8" w x 1 7/8" d
- SS Plate: 4 3/8" h x 2 5/8" w
- Weatherproof Cover: 5 1/2" h x 3 3/4" w x 1 1/4" d (Tab on covers extends 1/4")
- Two Single Pole Single Throw (DPST) Switches
- Range: 120/277 VAC
- Recommended not to exceed:
- 208/220 VAC = 3000 Watts Max per Switch
- 240/277 VAC = 4000 Watt Max per Switch
- 20 Amps Max per Pole
- Made in the USA
- 3 Year Warranty
Free and Fast Shipping! Read our full Shipping Policy here.
We offer market-leading 30-Day Free Returns! Read more about our Returns Policy here.
INFRATECH warrants that this electric heater is designed and manufactured to be free from defects in materials and workmanship
for a period of TWO YEARS from original date of purchase.