Infratech Simple Double ON/OFF Surface Mount Switch for Single Element Electric Heaters with Weatherproof Cover
Infratech Simple Dual ON/OFF Surface Mount Switch with Weatherproof Cover for In Wall Installation
Infratech’s ON/OFF Switch 14 4425 offers a simple, low cost control option with easy installation and use. This simple dual ON/OFF switch can be used to control your C Series, W Series, or SL Series Single Element Heater. This switch comes with a weatherproof box, stainless steel face plate and gang box for surface mount exposed exterior locations. The model 14-4425 switch is perfect choice if you can't install the heater control switch in-wall. This model allows you to install the dual switch box directly to the outside of a wall, which also makes installation much faster and much easier.
Infratech is a UL 508 Listed Control Manufacturer with a proven track record in engineering, design, and manufacturing.
Select the right controls: Download Control Options Brochure
For more information about the current lead time, email us at email@example.com.
- Compatible with all Infratech Single Element Heaters
- Surface Mount Installation
- For Exposed Outdoor Areas
- Weatherproof Box: 4 1/2" h x 4 1/2" w x 2 1/8" d
- SS Plate: 4 3/8" h x 4 3/8" w
- Weatherproof Cover: 5 1/2" h x 5 1/2" w x 1 1/4" d (Tab on covers extends 1/4")
- Threaded Knock Out: 3/4"
- Range: 120/277 VAC
- Recommended not to exceed:
- 208/220 VAC = 3000 Watts Max per Switch
- 240/277 VAC = 4000 Watt Max per Switch
- 20 Amps Max per swtich
- Made in the USA
- 3 Year Warranty
Free and Fast Shipping! Read our full Shipping Policy here.
We offer market-leading 30-Day Free Returns! Read more about our Returns Policy here.
INFRATECH warrants that this electric heater is designed and manufactured to be free from defects in materials and workmanship
for a period of TWO YEARS from original date of purchase.