Infratech INF Input Dual In Wall Regulator for Two 120V and 240V Single Element Electric Heaters with Weatherproof Cover
Infratech INF Input In Wall Regulator with Weatherproof Cover
Infratech INF Input In Wall Regulator is a low cost control option for single element heaters up to 3000 watts (maximum 15 amps). Designed to be installed in-wall in exterior outdoor areas. Includes gang box, stainless steel face plate and weatherproof front cover. Available in 2 options: for 120 volt (item #14 4115 ) and for 240 volt applications (item #14 4215).
The INF input regulator is considered an "Infinite Switch". It operates with a bi-metal contact. It pulses the heater on and off as the internal contact heats up and cools down. It is considered a coarse form of control and is commonly used for electric heaters.
Infratech is a UL 508 Listed Control Manufacturer with a proven track record in engineering, design, and manufacturing.
Select the right controls: Download Control Options Brochure
For more information about the current lead time, email us at email@example.com.
- Low cost control option for two single element heaters up to 3000 watts (maximum 15 amps)
- For Exterior Outdoor Areas
- Not a dimmer – the INF gently cycles the heater on and off at regular intervals when not on full power
- Each heater must have its own INF Input Regulator
- In-Wall Installation
- Gang Box: 4 3/4" h x 4 3/4" w x 2 1/4" d
- SS Plate: 4 3/8" h x 4 3/8" w
- Weatherproof Cover: 5 1/2" h x 5 1/2" w x 1 1/4" d (Tab on cover extends 1/4")
- 15 amp maximum load per switch
- #14-4115 for 120 volt
- #14-4215 for 240 volt
- Stainless Steel Face Plate
- UL Listed
- 3 Year Warranty
Free and Fast Shipping! Read our full Shipping Policy here.
We offer market-leading 30-Day Free Returns! Read more about our Returns Policy here.
INFRATECH warrants that this electric heater is designed and manufactured to be free from defects in materials and workmanship
for a period of TWO YEARS from original date of purchase.