Infratech SL Series 42" Single Element 2400W Infrared Electric Heater
Infratech SL Series 42" Single Element 2400W Infrared Quartz Electric Patio Heater
The Infratech Slimline Series SL2424 single element infrared heater is a great choice for indoor and outdoor heating; both at home and in a commercial setting. The heater virtually disappears in the surrounding decor thanks to its sleek look and narrow profile. The Slimline design also includes a T-slot for flexible mounting options.
The housing body and mounting brackets are available in stainless hue anodized aluminum finish, bronze, or black finish (select the color option before adding to cart).
Infrared heating is an energy efficient heating solution that is ideal for both indoor and outdoor spaces. By utilizing quartz elements our infrared heaters are able to emit a safe, clean wavelength of light that may only be absorbed by solid objects. This means the heat is transferred directly to you from your heater. Infrared heat does not blow away in breezy locations and the quartz elements are completely odorless.
Infratech heaters are compatible with top-selling Smart Home systems like Lutron,™ Crestron,™ Control 4,™ and others.
Select the right controls: Download Control Options Brochure
For more information about the current lead time, email us at email@example.com.
- 2,400 Watt
- 10 amps
- 240 volts
- 5,461 BTU
- Available in 208 volt
- 42 1/2" Length with 4 3/4" Width
- 6" Mounting Kit Included
- The housing body and mounting brackets are available in stainless hue anodized aluminum finish, bronze, or matte black finish (select the color option before adding to cart).
- Stainless Steel Front Face Plate with Silver and Bronze housing body options
- Matte Black Face Plate with matte black housing body option
- For Sleep Timer and other control options, get an Analog Controller or a Home Management System for Smart home integration
- UL Listed for Indoor and Outdoor use
- Quartz Element with Approximately 5,000 hours of use
- Mounting Height: 7' to 9'
- Approximate 7' x 7' Heat Coverage
- 0 to 60° Mounting Angle
- Minimal Maintenance Cost
- Infratech heaters are compatible with top-selling Smart Home systems like Lutron,™ Crestron,™ Control 4,™ and others.
- 3 Year Warranty
- Made in the USA
The best angle to install this heater is approximately 45º. If installed outdoors, it is best to install it at the "cold side" for efficient heating and under a protective roof or weather cover, whenever possible. Even with its all-weather construction, your heater will last longer and look better if it is protected from rain and snow.
Free and Fast Shipping! Read our full Shipping Policy here.
We offer market-leading 30-Day Free Returns! Read more about our Returns Policy here.
INFRATECH warrants that this electric heater is designed and manufactured to be free from defects in materials and workmanship
for a period of TWO YEARS from original date of purchase.