Firegear Sanctuary 39-Inch Round Concrete Gas Fire Bowl
This Is The One You Have Been Looking For!
You want to add a beautiful and inviting fire feature to your patio but don't know where to start.
There are a lot of different factors to consider when choosing an outdoor gas fire pit. Do you want one that uses propane or natural gas? What size do you need? What color would look best in your backyard?
The Firegear Sanctuary Gas Fire Bowl is the perfect solution for your patio. This beautiful fire pit features a heavy-duty glass fiber reinforced concrete enclosure as well as a 304 stainless steel burner system, ensuring superior durability in all climates. It also comes with four color options, so you can easily incorporate it into any existing patio design.
Plus, it offers the choice of a Match Throw (MT) burner system, a premium Thermocouple Manual Safety with Spark Ignition (TMSI), or an All-Weather Electronic Ignition (AWS). For AWEIS, there are no conversion kits available, choose Natural Gas or Liquid Propane.
Create an outdoor sanctuary with Firegear! Order Now!
What's Included: 39" Round GFRC Fire Pit, burner, cradle pan, flex line, shut off valve, key, ignition system, and valve mounting plate and User's Manual
We would love to help you get the fire pit that you want. You can request a sample of fire pit finishes to see the color and texture up close, send your request to email@example.com.
Lead Time: 2-3 weeks. To inquire about the current lead time, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Firegear Sanctuary 39-Inch Round Concrete Gas Fire Bowl
- Propane Conversion Kit available for MT and TPSI models
- No Conversion Kit available for AWEIS, Choose Natural Gas or Liquid Propane
- Four Colors: Arctic, Chocolate, Raven, or Slate
- Decorative Media: One 40-lb box and two 10-bag of Lava Rocks required (Sold separately)
- Other optional decorative media available
- GFRC Fire Bowl-heavy-duty glass fiber reinforced concrete enclosure ensuring superior durability in all climates.
- Champagne Colored Rhinoweave Fabric Weather Cover included
- Stainless steel pan and burner
- Includes burner, cradle pan, flex line, shut off valve, key, flange, ignition system, and valve mounting plate
- MT (Match Throw), Thermocouple Pilot System with Spark Ignition (TPSI), or Electronic All-Weather System (AWEIS)
- Variable flame adjustment for all ignition systems
- New and improved TPSI is built with more durable and higher quality materials than the old TMSI System
- Battery operated manual spark ignition button (TMSI only)
- On/Off remote control (AWEIS only)
- Max Heat Output: 65,000 BTUs
- Dimensions: 18” H x 38 3/4” Diameter
- Weight: 222 lbs
- CSA Approved
- UL Listed
- PFS Certified
- 5-Year Residential Warranty
- 1-Year Commercial Warranty
- Made in the USA
What's in the Box:
- 39" Round GFRC Fire Pit - 1 pc.
- Round Flat Disc Burner System - 1 pc.
- Cradle Pan - 1 pc.
- Flex Line - 1 pc.
- Valve Mounting Plate - 1 pc
- Weather Cover - 1 pc.
- User's Manual
WARNING: This product is designed to operate with one of the following fuel sources: Liquid Propane or Natural Gas. The fuel used to operate this product, and the products of combustion of such fuel, can expose you to chemicals including Benzene which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm and Carbon Monoxide which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Free and Fast Shipping! Read our full Shipping Policy here.
We offer market-leading 30-Day Free Returns! Read more about our Returns Policy here.
Skytech Products Group (Firegear Outdoors) hereby warrants to the end user that products will be free from material and workmanship defects that prevent safe and correct operation of the product. The warranty commences from date of sale to the end user for the following period:
|Stainless Steel Components||5 Years|
|Gas Valve, Spark Igniter & Electronic Parts||2 Years|
|Log Sets||3 Years|
|Glass Windshields||5 Years|
|Glass Media||1 Year|
|AnF Enclosures||5 Years|
|GFRC (Glass Fiber Reinforced Concrete)||1 Year|
|Lava Rock and Lava Stones||N/A|