Turn Heads Towards a Relaxing Outdoor Haven With This Fire Bowl
Are you tired of feeling uninspired by your outdoor space? Do you wish you had a cozy and luxurious atmosphere for relaxing and entertaining?
Look no further than the Firegear Sanctuary Gas Fire Bowl. This exquisite American-Made fire pit not only adds warmth and ambiance but its Reinforced Concrete Construction and 304 Stainless Steel Burner ensure long-lasting durability. Choose from 4 stunning colors to seamlessly blend with your outdoor decor.
With 3 ignition systems to choose from - Match Throw, Thermocouple Manual Safety with Spark Ignition, or All-Weather Electronic Ignition - you can customize it to your preferences and needs. Match Throw Ignition is the most popular and has taller flames than the other two. TPSI has a battery-operated pilot, letting you turn it on without the need for electricity or a lighter. For commercial spaces, the AWEIS is ideal as it's lit with an On/Off remote control but requires 120V.
And to truly make your fire bowl unique, add your personal touch with decorative media such as lava rocks, stones, or fire glass. This guide recommends the perfect amount of decorative media for your burn area, ensuring a perfect fit for your personalized oasis.
Create an unforgettable gathering space for you and your loved ones. This beautiful fire bowl comes with free shipping here. Shop now!
What's Included: 39" Round GFRC Fire Pit, Burner, Cradle Pan, Flex Line, Shut Off Valve, Key, Ignition System, Valve Mounting Plate, Handheld Remote (AWEIS), and User's Manual
We would love to help you get the fire pit that you want. You can request a sample of fire pit finishes to see the color and texture up close, send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org
Lead Time: 2-3 weeks. To inquire about the current lead time, email email@example.com.
- Natural Gas Fire Pit creates a warm inviting ambiance outdoors
- Propane Conversion Kit available for MT and TPSI models
- No Conversion Kit available for AWEIS, Choose Natural Gas or Liquid Propane
- Made with Glass Fiber Reinforced Concrete for enhanced durability
- 4 Colors to match your decor: Arctic, Chocolate, Raven, or Slate
- Choose an ignition system that suits your needs:
- Match Throw (MT) - lit using a lighter; no electrical connections needed
- Thermocouple Pilot with Spark Ignition (TPSI) - runs on batteries; doesn't need a lighter or electrical connection
- Electronic All-Weather System (AWEIS) - easiest to use with an on/off remote
- All ignition systems have a control knob for variable flame adjustment
- Stainless Steel Pan and Burner is extremely corrosion resistant
- Add a personalized touch with optional fire glass, rocks, and concrete logs
- Includes a Champagne Colored Fabric Weather Cover for long-lasting looks
- New and improved TPSI is built with more durable and higher quality materials than the old TMSI System
- Max Heat Output: 65,000 BTUs
- Required Decorative Media:
- Fire Glass Only: 120 lbs
- Lava Rocks (Base Only): 30 lbs
- Lava Stones on Lava Rocks: 30 lbs of Lava Rocks and 30 lbs of Lava Stones
Do not cover more than 1” above the top of the covered burner. Lava Rocks cannot be used as the top media.
- Dimensions: 18” H x 38 3/4” Diameter
- Weight: 222 lbs
- CSA Approved
- UL Listed
- PFS Certified
- 5-Year Residential Warranty
- 1-Year Commercial Warranty
- Made in the USA
What's in the Box:
- 39" Round GFRC Fire Pit - 1 pc.
- Round Flat Disc Burner System - 1 pc.
- Handheld Remote (AWEIS only) - 1 pc.
- Cradle Pan - 1 pc.
- Flex Line - 1 pc.
- Valve Mounting Plate - 1 pc
- Weather Cover - 1 pc.
- User's Manual - 1 pc.
WARNING: This product is designed to operate with one of the following fuel sources: Liquid Propane or Natural Gas. The fuel used to operate this product, and the products of combustion of such fuel, can expose you to chemicals including Benzene which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm and Carbon Monoxide which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Free and Fast Shipping! Read our full Shipping Policy here.
We offer market-leading 30-Day Free Returns! Read more about our Returns Policy here.
Skytech Products Group (Firegear Outdoors) hereby warrants to the end user that products will be free from material and workmanship defects that prevent safe and correct operation of the product. The warranty commences from date of sale to the end user for the following period:
|Stainless Steel Components||5 Years|
|Gas Valve, Spark Igniter & Electronic Parts||2 Years|
|Log Sets||3 Years|
|Glass Windshields||5 Years|
|Glass Media||1 Year|
|AnF Enclosures||5 Years|
|GFRC (Glass Fiber Reinforced Concrete)||1 Year|
|Lava Rock and Lava Stones||N/A|
We are here for you
We understand that buying a fireplace online without seeing it in person can be challenging. Let us help!