Firegear DIY Fire Pit Kit - Round
Firegear DIY Fire Pit Kit - Round
Firegear DIY Fire Pit Kit makes it easy to create the perfect fire pit for your outdoor area. This is an excellent choice for DIY enthusiasts that enjoy putting things together. It is popular among landscape architects as well because a fire pit is a stylish and functional hardscape.
This kit comes with everything needed to build a fire pit using your construction and finishing materials of choice to match your outdoor space. Available in three sizes, 29", 34", and 44" diameter discs, great for building round fire pits, and two ignition systems.
Firegear DIY kit includes a stainless steel flat disc, natural gas burner, flex frame, vent kit, control panel kit, and lava rocks. NG burner can easily be converted to a propane model with a conversion kit. Click here to see how all the parts are set up.
The control panel included is compatible with the ignition system you choose, Match Lit (MT) or Push Button spark ignition (TMSI). TMSI burners have a battery-operated manual spark ignition button, no need for matches or lighters.
Firegear gives you the freedom to choose the construction material and finish of your fire pit. Get a DIY kit and build the fire pit of your dreams!
What's Included: Spur Burner, Stainless Steel Round Plate, 44" Flexframe, Vent with Lintel, Control Panel Kit, Lava Rocks, and User's Manual
Lead Time: 2-3 weeks. To inquire about current lead time, email email@example.com.
- Round DIY Fire Pit Kit
- Natural Gas Burner
- Propane Conversion Kit available
- Three Sizes: 29", 34", and 44" Diameter Flat Plate
- Stainless Steel construction
- Lava Rocks:
- 29" Model: 30 lbs
- 34" Model: 50 lbs
- 44" Model: 60 lbs
- Flex Frame for additional protection against outdoor elements, even saltwater environments
- 2 Vents with Lintel, each vent provides 18 sq. in. of ventilation
- MT (Match Throw) or Thermocouple Manual Safety with Spark Ignition (TMSI) system
- Control Panel Kit for Ignition System included
- Variable flame adjustment for all ignition systems
- Battery operated Piezo Igniter Assembly (TMSI only)
- Max Heat Output:
- 29" Model: 119,000 BTU
- 34" Model: 171,000 BTU
- 44" Model: 230,000 BTU
- 29" Model: 29" Round Disc, 22" Burning Spur
- 34" Model: 34" Round Disc, 31" Burning Spur
- 44" Model: 44" Round Disc, 36" Burning Spur
- Minimum Installation Opening:
- 29" Model: 29" Diameter
- 34" Model: 34 1/2" Diameter
- 44" Model: 44 1/2" Diameter
- 29" Model: 72.5 lbs
- 34" Model: 102 lbs
- 44" Model: 140 lbs
- UL Listed
- 5-Year Residential Warranty
- 1-Year Commercial Warranty
What's in the Box:
- Spur Burner - 1 pc.
- Stainless Steel Round Plate - 1 pc.
- 44" Flexframe - 2 pcs.
- Vent with Lintel - 2 pcs.
- Control Panel Kit - 1 pc.
- Lava Rocks - 30 lbs or 40 lbs
- User's Manual
WARNING: This product is designed to operate with one of the following fuel sources: Liquid Propane or Natural Gas. The fuel used to operate this product, and the products of combustion of such fuel, can expose you to chemicals including Benzene which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm and Carbon Monoxide which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Free and Fast Shipping! Read our full Shipping Policy here.
We offer market-leading 30-Day Free Returns! Read more about our Returns Policy here.
Skytech Products Group (Firegear Outdoors) hereby warrants to the end user that products will be free from material and workmanship defects that prevent safe and correct operation of the product. The warranty commences from date of sale to the end user for the following period:
|Stainless Steel Components||5 Years|
|Gas Valve, Spark Igniter & Electronic Parts||2 Years|
|Log Sets||3 Years|
|Glass Windshields||5 Years|
|Glass Media||1 Year|
|AnF Enclosures||5 Years|
|GFRC (Glass Fiber Reinforced Concrete)||1 Year|
|Lava Rock and Lava Stones||N/A|