Firegear DIY Fire Pit Kit - Round
Easy To Put Together - Ideal For DIY Enthusiasts
Building a fire pit can be a fun DIY project, but it's hard to know where to start or what materials you need.
Not only is building your own fire pit a fun project, but it can also be a very affordable way to add an outdoor fireplace to your home.
The Firegear DIY Fire Pit Kit makes it easy for anyone to build their own round fire pit. Our kit includes everything you need, including a stainless steel flat disc, natural gas burner, flex frame, vent kit, control panel kit, and lava rocks. Plus, our Match Lit Ignition System takes the guesswork out of lighting your fire pit. Click here to see how all the parts are set up.
Firegear DIY Fire Pit Kit - Round gives you the freedom to choose the construction material and finish of your fire pit. Order a DIY kit and build the fire pit of your dreams now!
What's Included: Spur Burner, Stainless Steel Round Plate, 44" Flexframe, Vent with Lintel, Control Panel Kit, Lava Rocks, and User's Manual
Lead Time: 2-3 weeks. To inquire about the current lead time, email email@example.com.
Firegear DIY Round Fire Pit Kit makes it easy to create the perfect fire pit for your outdoor area.
- Natural Gas Burner
- Propane Conversion Kit available
- Three Sizes: 29", 34", and 44" Diameter Flat Plate
- Stainless Steel construction
- Flex Frame for additional protection against outdoor elements, even saltwater environments
- 2 Vents with Lintel, each vent provides 18 sq. in. of ventilation
- Match Lit Ignition System
- Control Panel Kit for Ignition System included
- Variable flame adjustment for all ignition systems
- Battery operated Piezo Igniter Assembly (TMSI only)
- Lava Rocks:
- 29" Model: 30 lbs
- 34" Model: 50 lbs
- 44" Model: 60 lbs
- Max Heat Output:
- 29" Model: 119,000 BTU
- 34" Model: 171,000 BTU
- 44" Model: 230,000 BTU
- 29" Model: 29" Round Disc, 22" Burning Spur
- 34" Model: 34" Round Disc, 31" Burning Spur
- 44" Model: 44" Round Disc, 36" Burning Spur
- Minimum Installation Opening:
- 29" Model: 29" Diameter
- 34" Model: 34 1/2" Diameter
- 44" Model: 44 1/2" Diameter
- 29" Model: 72.5 lbs
- 34" Model: 102 lbs
- 44" Model: 140 lbs
- UL Listed
- 5-Year Residential Warranty
- 1-Year Commercial Warranty
What's in the Box:
- Spur Burner - 1 pc.
- Stainless Steel Round Plate - 1 pc.
- 44" Flexframe - 2 pcs.
- Vent with Lintel - 2 pcs.
- Control Panel Kit - 1 pc.
- Lava Rocks - 30 lbs, 40 lbs, or 60 lbs
- User's Manual
Fire pits require 18 sq in per side or 36 sq in overall ventilation at its base to avoid moisture.
A licensed technician must ensure that an adequate gas line is installed outside for natural gas models. An undersized line may reduce the performance of the fire pit.
WARNING: This product is designed to operate with one of the following fuel sources: Liquid Propane or Natural Gas. The fuel used to operate this product, and the products of combustion of such fuel, can expose you to chemicals including Benzene which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm and Carbon Monoxide which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Free and Fast Shipping! Read our full Shipping Policy here.
We offer market-leading 30-Day Free Returns! Read more about our Returns Policy here.
Skytech Products Group (Firegear Outdoors) hereby warrants to the end user that products will be free from material and workmanship defects that prevent safe and correct operation of the product. The warranty commences from date of sale to the end user for the following period:
|Stainless Steel Components||5 Years|
|Gas Valve, Spark Igniter & Electronic Parts||2 Years|
|Log Sets||3 Years|
|Glass Windshields||5 Years|
|Glass Media||1 Year|
|AnF Enclosures||5 Years|
|GFRC (Glass Fiber Reinforced Concrete)||1 Year|
|Lava Rock and Lava Stones||N/A|