Fire Pit Art Manta Ray 36-Inch Handcrafted Carbon Steel Gas Fire Pit
A Stylish and Functional Fire Pit Inspired by the Manta Ray Gliding Through Water
It's finally time to buy that outdoor fire pit you've been wanting, but with all the different options available it's hard to know which one is right for you. Not all fire pits are created equal. With so many low-quality and poorly designed fire pits on the market, it can be tough to find the right one for your needs.
Fire Pit Art is committed to designing and manufacturing the highest quality outdoor fire pits available. Our handcrafted carbon steel fire pits are made in the USA and will last for years of heavy use. Plus, our unique designs are sure to add style and personality to any backyard gathering.
Fire Pit Art® utilizes the very best technology and components for gas fuel conversions. Starting with Stainless Steel Match Lit burners that are not susceptible to corrosion while working very well in all environments.
For those who wish the ease and sophistication available with electronic ignition, there is an option to get the state-of-the-art electronic ignition system manufactured by Fire by Design®. These All Weather Electronic Ignition Systems (AWEIS) are by far the safest, most durable electronic ignition systems on the market with flame sensing technology and windproof design.
Would you rather get the wood-burning model? Click here!
Get it now and enjoy free shipping!
All Fire Pit Art fire pits are made to order. For more information about the current lead time, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What's Included: Fire Pit, HPC Burner (Match Lit ONLY) or Fire by Design Burner (Electronic Ignition ONLY), 24VAC Transformer (Electronic Ignition ONLY), Fire Module (Electronic Ignition ONLY), Heat Shield (Electronic Ignition ONLY), Plate, Lava Rocks, Flex Line Kit, and User's Manual
Fire Pit Art Manta Ray Handcrafted Carbon Steel Gas Fire Pit Videos:
- Outdoor Fire Pit with Unique design - Inspired by the Manta Ray Gliding Through the Ocean
- Available in Natural Gas or Liquid Propane, choose what works for you
- Match Lit or All-Weather Electronic Ignition System (AWEIS)
- Handcrafted by Tennessee craftsman making each fire pit unique
- Made out of most durable fire pit steel - heavy duty ¼ “ thick mild carbon steel for durability
- High-temperature resistant coating guaranteed to look great even if used frequently
- Rain drain to prevent water from accumulating in the fire pit
- Maintenance-free thanks to outer iron oxide finish
- Lava Rocks Included
- 120V (Electronic Ignition ONLY)
- 200,000 BTUs
- Overall Dimensions: 22" H x 36" Diameter
- Base Dimensions: 6" H x 19" Diameter
- Weight: 135 lbs
- 10-Year Manufacturer Warranty
- Made in the USA
What's in the Box:
- Fire Pit - 1 pc.
- HPC Burner (Match Lit ONLY) - 1 pc.
- Fire by Design Burner (Electronic Ignition ONLY)- 1 pc.
- 24VAC Transformer (Electronic Ignition ONLY) - 1 pc.
- Fire Module (Electronic Ignition ONLY) - 1 pc.
- Heat Shield (Electronic Ignition ONLY) - 1 pc.
- Plate - 1 pc.
- Lava Rocks - 1 bag
- Flex Line Kit - 1 pc.
- User's Manual - 1 pc.
WARNING: The use of a fire pit burning wood, natural gas, or propane could expose you to substances in the fuel or from combustion including carbon monoxide which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or reproductive harm. For more information, visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Free and Fast Shipping! Read our full Shipping Policy here.
We offer market-leading 30-Day Free Returns! Read more about our Returns Policy here.
All components are warranted for a period of 10 years after the date of purchase by the original owner.
Any returns sent back must be sent via prepaid freight and in the original retail packaging.
Proof of purchase will be required before warranty service is rendered. The sales receipt is the only valid proof of purchase.
Artisan Spark Guard Warranty
Fire Pit Art® Artisan Spark Guards are handcrafted to fit Fire Pit Art® and no returns are accepted if they are purchased to fit any other product except Fire Pit Art. All though we use very heavy mesh screen it is susceptible to the high direct heat of the fire pit. Longevity is determined by the frequency and intensity of the fires and will be different for every user.
Although it may rust the fire screen material is guaranteed for sixty days against failure, the framework is guaranteed for ten years with proof of purchase and would be shipped back prepaid to Fire Pit Art.
Although we do not get returns, please feel free to call or email at any time if you should have questions before or after your purchase. It is our belief that our fire pits will be passed along for generations and decades to come. Enjoy!
Functional Steel Artist