Premium Ventless Gas Fireplace That Looks Like a Wood-Burning Fireplace Without the Hassle
Do you feel stuck trying to find the perfect fireplace for your home?
You don't want a messy wood-burning fireplace, nor do you want an electric fireplace with obviously fake flames.
If you're after the warmth of a real fire and easy fireplace installation, go for a vent-free gas fireplace. The Empire Vail 32 Premium is an unvented gas fireplace that brings the beauty of traditional fire, but is much cleaner and safer. Absolutely no chimneys or flues are required. Plus, they come with many convenient features like an automatic ignition system and thermostatic control.
Enhancing the look of your gas fireplace is easy with various available accessories. Surround your fireplace with a standard or corner cabinet mantel and give it a more traditional look with liners as a backdrop.
Decorative doors, frames, louvers, and bottom trim kits are can be purchased to completely customize the look of your Vail Vent-Free Gas Fireplace. An extended hood is also available and a required accessory when using thick surrounding materials such as stones or bricks. For control options, different handheld remotes and wall switches can be purchased to conveniently operate your fireplace.
Get it now and enjoy free shipping!
This fireplace is also available in other sizes: Empire Vail Vent-Free Gas Fireplaces Collection
Note: Do not install in a confined space less than 50 cubic feet. See Manual for more info.
What's Included: Vent-Free Gas Firebox, Outer Frame, Hood, Louvers, and User's Manual
Optional Accessories: Ceramic Fiber Log Set, Refractory Log Set, Liner, Extended Hood, Blower, Remote Control, Wall Control Options, Louvers, Door Set, Door Frame, Outer Frame, Bottom Trim Kit, and Cabinet Mantels
Complete the Look of Your Fireplace with a Mantel:
Empire Vent-Free Gas Fireplace Video:
- Built-in Vent-Free Indoor Gas Fireplace is more suitable for many types of homes
- Available in Liquid Propane or Natural Gas, choose a convenient fuel source
- 99.9% Fuel Efficient, saving you money on gas
- Includes Outer Frame, Hood, and Louvers in Matte Black for style
- Requires Log Set (Sold Separately) for a realistic wood-burning fireplace look
- Burner Ignition Options: Millivolt or Intermittent Pillot for your convenience
- Optional Standard and Corner Cabinet Mantels are available for your desired look
- Max BTUs: 32,000
- Actual Dimensions: 33" H x 35" W x 16 1/2" D
- Framing Dimensions: 36 1/4" H x 39 1/2" W x 17 7/8" D
- Weight: 96 lbs
- ANSI Z21.11.2
- UL Listed
- CSA Certified
- Made in the USA
- Limited 5-Year Parts & Labor Warranty – All Other Components
- Limited 1-Year Parts Warranty – Remote Controls, Thermostats, Accessories, and Parts
What's in the Box:
- Vent-Free Gas Firebox - 1 pc.
- Outer Frame - 1 pc.
- Hood - 1 pc.
- Louvers - 1 set
- User's Manual - 1 pc.
This series is design certified in accordance with American National Standard Institute (ANSI) Z21.11.2 by the Canadian Standards Association Laboratories (CSA) as an Unvented Room Fireplace and should be installed according to specific instructions.
Free and Fast Shipping! Read our full Shipping Policy here.
We offer market-leading 30-Day Free Returns! Read more about our Returns Policy here.
Limited Lifetime Parts Warranty with a 5-Year Limited Labor Warranty on Combustion Chamber and Heat Exchanger
Limited 5-Year Parts & Labor Warranty – All Other Components
(Except Remote Controls, Thermostats, Accessories and Replacement Parts)
Limited 1-Year Parts Warranty – Remote Controls, Thermostats, Accessories, and Parts
We are here for you
We understand that buying a fireplace online without seeing it in person can be challenging. Let us help!