Empire Vail 26 Deluxe Gas Fireplace and Mantel Package
Empire Vail 26 Deluxe Gas Fireplace and Mantel Package with Millivolt On/Off Switch, Propane or Natural Gas
Empire Vail 26 Deluxe Gas Fireplace and Mantel Package include a traditional-looking modern gas fireplace and furniture-grade cabinetry mantel in Cherry or White. Available in Liquid Propane or Natural Gas, enjoy the flicker and warmth of real flames indoors with this gas fireplace!
Vail 26 utilizes a vent-free gas burner that can be fueled by propane or natural gas. It comes with a Millivolt system that is very easy to use. Light the pilot using the control knob. Once the pilot is lit, you can just flick the switch to turn the fireplace on or off. This gas fireplace can provide 14,000 to 20,000 BTUs of heat to keep you warm and toasty. Just turn the knob to adjust the heat.
The gas firebox comes with a mantel made of Oak with two finish options - Cherry and White. Each mantel component is finished at the same time, by the same craftsman, and uses the same batch of finish. Choose what looks best with your décor.
Optional accessories are available and sold separately, make your fireplace look even better with the optional banded brick liner. Or, choose an optional control option. Handheld remotes and wall switches are available to easily and conveniently control your fireplace.
Enjoy the heat, ambiance, and convenience of a traditional-looking gas fireplace with modern features!
This fireplace is also available in other configurations: Empire Vail Vent-Free Gas Fireplaces Collection
Note: Do not install in a confined space less than 50 cubic feet. See Manual for more info.
What's Included: Vent-Free Gas Firebox, Mantel, Ceramic Fiber Logs, Hood, Outer Frame, Louvers, and User's Manual
- Built-in Vent-Free Indoor Gas Fireplace
- Available in Liquid Propane or Natural Gas
- 99.9% Fuel Efficient
- Ceramic Fiber Logs included
- Includes Hood, Outer Frame, and Louvers in Matte Black
- Push-button Piezo Igniter with control knob
- Millivolt with On/Off Switch
- Flexible gas line required to complete installation (sold separately)
- ANSI Certified
- UL Listed
- CSA Approved
- Minimal Assembly Required
- Max Heat Output: 20,000 BTUs
- Firebox Opening: 18 1/8" H x 26" W
- Dimensions: 41" H x 39 1/2 W" x 14 5/8" D
- Weight: 154 lbs
- Made in the USA
- Limited Lifetime Parts Warranty with a Five-Year Limited Labor Warranty - Combustion Chamber and Heat Exchanger
- Limited 5-Year Parts & Labor Warranty – All Other Components
- Limited 1-Year Parts Warranty – Remote Controls, Thermostats, Accessories, and Parts
What's in the Box:
- Vent-Free Gas Firebox - 1 pc.
- Mantel - 1 pc.
- Ceramic Fiber Logs - 1 set
- Hood - 1 pc.
- Outer Frame - 1 pc.
- Louvers - 1 set
- User's Manual
Free and Fast Shipping! Read our full Shipping Policy here.
We offer market-leading 30-Day Free Returns! Read more about our Returns Policy here.
Limited Lifetime Parts Warranty with a 5-Year Limited Labor Warranty on Combustion Chamber and Heat Exchanger
Limited 5-Year Parts & Labor Warranty – All Other Components
(Except Remote Controls, Thermostats, Accessories and Replacement Parts)
Limited 1-Year Parts Warranty – Remote Controls, Thermostats, Accessories, and Parts