Create a Customized Square Fire Pit in Any Indoor or Outdoor Space
You stop by a big box store to see if they had the fire feature you had in mind, but all they have are the same old generic options that everyone else has.
So, you decide to customize your own fire pit, but how do you build a fire pit? There are many factors to consider like safety, looks, and quality.
But, if you don't want to make things hard on yourself, just go with the EcoSmart Fire Square 22 Fire Pit Kit. It includes a Stainless Steel Burner, a fire screen, and black charcoal glass, basically all the things you need to build a fire pit that's sure to impress your guests.
This fire pit kit offers endless design possibilities and is perfect for integrating into coffee tables, custom countertops, and more. It's available in 3 different fuel types - Gas, Ethanol (Indoor), and Ethanol (Outdoor) - so you can enjoy a clean, smokeless fire.
Made with high-quality Stainless Steel, both the G16 Gas Burner and AB8 Ethanol Burner are resistant to corrosion and built to last. Whether you prefer indoor or outdoor use, this kit is perfect for both. Ethanol Fire Pits burn cleanly without creating soot, smoke, odor, or mess. On the other hand, gas fire pits are also smokeless with higher heat output and longer burn time, but can only be used outdoors.
Create a fire pit that's truly one-of-a-kind with the Square 22 Fire Pit Kit. And with our free shipping offer, now is the perfect time to upgrade your living space. Order now!
Note: Your chosen application is the ONLY application the model can be used due to the modified configuration of the model.
What's Included: AB8 Ethanol Burner/ G16 Gas Burner, Inset Metal Tray, S500 Fire Screen, Black Glass Charcoal, Indoor Safety Tray (Indoor model only), Gas burner assembly (gas only), 1.25 Gallons Jerry Can (ethanol only), Lighting Rod (ethanol only), Fire Lighter (ethanol only), Butane (ethanol only), Bottle Adaptor (ethanol only), and User's Manual
Optional Accessories: Bioethanol Fuel
EcoSmart Fire Ethanol Burner Video:
- Square Fire Pit Kit, great for customized indoor/outdoor projects
- Ethanol Burner model for indoor/outdoor use
- Gas Burner model for outdoor use only
- Black High Temp Coated Stainless Steel Base matches any furniture
- Grade 304 Stainless Steel Burner is completely rust-proof, perfect for outdoor use
- AB8 burner uses clean-burning bioethanol fuel
- Gas Fire Pit Kit has an easy-to-use match lit ignition with adjustable flames
- G16 Gas Burner can be fueled by Natural Gas or Liquid Propane
- Natural Gas Assembly requires professional service
- Burn Time:
- Bioethanol Fuel: 7 -11 Hrs
- Natural Gas: Unlimited
- Liquid Propane: 8 - 20 Hrs
- Thermal Output:
- Bioethanol Fuel: 20,000 BTUs
- Natural Gas: 65,000 BTUs
- Liquid Propane: 65,000 BTUs
- Capacity (Ethanol model): 2.1 Gal.
- Minimum Room (Ethanol model): 4097 cu. ft.
- Heats on Average (Ethanol model): 646 sq. ft.
- Dimensions: 13.7" H x 24.5" L x 24.5" D
- Weight: 54.6 lbs
- UL Listed
- ISO Certified
- ICC Certified
- 2-Year Manufacturer's Warranty on stainless steel parts
- 1-Year Manufacturer's Warranty on mild steel parts
What's in the Box:
- AB8 Ethanol Burner/ G16 Gas Burner - 1 pc.
- Inset Metal Tray - 1 pc.
- S500 Fire Screen - 1 pc.
- Black Glass Charcoal - 1 bag
- Indoor Safety Tray (Indoor model only) - 1 pc.
- Gas Burner assembly (gas only) - 1 pc.
- Jerry Can 1.25 Gal (ethanol only) - 1 pc.
- Lighting Rod (ethanol only) - 1 pc.
- Fire Lighter (ethanol only) - 1 pc.
- Butane (ethanol only) - 1 pc.
- Bottle Adaptor (ethanol only) - 1 pc.
- User's Manual - 1 pc.
WARNING: The use of this product and byproducts of the combustion of fuel, such as propane, natural gas, and/or ethanol can expose you to chemicals including formaldehyde, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, and including acetaldehyde, which are known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Free and Fast Shipping! Read our full Shipping Policy here.
We offer market-leading 30-Day Free Returns! Read more about our Returns Policy here.
EcoSmart Fire offers a full 2-year warranty from date of purchase on stainless steel parts including raw, linished and powder coated.
Mild steel including powder coated and chrome plated, concrete composite, glass, leather, fabric and MDF (painted or cement rendered) are covered for 1 year from the date of purchase.
Chips and scratches are not covered by warranty. Natural variation in color, texture and porosity may occur with Concrete Composite products and are considered inherent and valued qualities of the material. Non-structural hairline cracks are possible and shall not be considered a manufacturing defect.
What if I have modified the product?
If the product has been modified or altered in any way, it will not be covered under warranty unless the modifications were approved in writing by EcoSmart Inc or The Fire Company Pty Ltd. However, EcoSmart Fire is happy to provide assistance with any issues you are experiencing.
How do I submit a warranty claim?
You will need to provide proof of purchase along with a description and images of the issue. Once you’ve gathered this information, please email all details to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your claim will be reviewed within 7 days and you will be contacted with a decision and the next steps, if applicable.
We are here for you
We understand that buying a fireplace online without seeing it in person can be challenging. Let us help!