EcoSmart Fire Square 22 Indoor/Outdoor Fire Pit Kit with Triple Fuel Advantage
EcoSmart Fire Square 22 Fire Pit Kit features a compact square frame with a round burner. Its minimalist and elegant design bring out the contemporary appeal in a fire pit. This fire pit kit's small footprint provides a wide variety of installations. Create the fire pit that suits your needs and style with the triple fuel advantage feature of this fire pit kit. Choose from three fuel types of plumbed natural gas, liquid propane, or the eco-friendly bioethanol fuel.
The ethanol model of this compact fire pit kit utilizes an AB8 burner and comes with an indoor safety tray, making it safe for building custom dining tables for indoor dining while the gas models feature a G16 burner. The square geometry of this fire pit provides a softer look while maintaining its stylish and clean lines. Both models are decorated by the included black glass charcoal media, surrounded by a toughened glass fire screen. Install the Square 22 in minutes with its easy integration into non-combustible platforms with cutouts like stone countertops, concrete surfaces, brick, and tiled tops.
Thanks to the triple fuel advantage, three fuel options are available to light up this fire pit kit. Choose from ethanol fuel, natural gas, or liquid propane. The ethanol model can be installed indoors or outdoors and promotes clean burning to give the feeling of an open fire without soot, smoke, odor, and mess, while the gas models provide higher heat output and longer burn time.
Enhance the ambiance of your living space with the compact frame of the EcoSmart Fire Square 22 Fire Pit Kit. Its small footprint makes it easier to mesh in any interior or outdoor decorations.
Note: Your chosen application is the ONLY application the model can be used due to the modified configuration of the model.
What's Included: AB8 Ethanol Burner/ G16 Gas Burner, Inset Metal Tray, S500 Fire Screen, Black Glass Charcoal, Indoor Safety Tray (Indoor model only), Gas burner assembly (gas only), 1.25 Gallons Jerry Can (ethanol only), Lighting Rod (ethanol only), Fire Lighter (ethanol only), Butane (ethanol only), Bottle Adaptor (ethanol only)
EcoSmart Fire Ethanol Burner Video:
- Complete fire pit kit for a personalized design
- Ethanol Burner model for indoor/outdoor use
- Gas Burner model for outdoor use only
- Easily Integrated
- Adjustable Flames
- Black High Temp Coated Stainless Steel base
- Grade 304 Stainless Steel burner
- Unit is ignited with the provided tools (ethanol) or sparker button and control knob (gas)
- AB8 burner uses clean-burning bioethanol fuel
- G16 Gas Burner can be fueled by Natural Gas or Liquid Propane
- Natural Gas assembly requires professional service
- UL Listed
- ISO Certified
- ICC Certified
- Burn Time:
- Bioethanol Fuel: 7 -11 Hrs
- Natural Gas: Unlimited
- Liquid Propane: 8 - 20 Hrs
- Thermal Output:
- Bioethanol Fuel: 20,000 BTUs
- Natural Gas: 65,000 BTUs
- Liquid Propane: 65,000 BTUs
- Capacity (Ethanol model): 2.1 Gal.
- Minimum Room (Ethanol model): 4097 cu. ft.
- Heats on Average (Ethanol model): 646 sq. ft.
- Dimensions: 13.7" H x 24.5" L x 24.5" D
- Weight: 54.6 lbs
- 2-Year Manufacturer's Warranty on stainless steel parts
- 1-Year Manufacturer's Warranty on mild steel parts
What's in the Box:
- AB8 Ethanol Burner/ G16 Gas Burner - 1 pc.
- Inset Metal Tray - 1 pc.
- S500 Fire Screen - 1 pc.
- Black Glass Charcoal - 1 bag
- Indoor Safety Tray (Indoor model only) - 1 pc.
- Gas Burner assembly (gas only) - 1 pc.
- Jerry Can 1.25 Gal (ethanol only) - 1 pc.
- Lighting Rod (ethanol only) - 1 pc.
- Fire Lighter (ethanol only) - 1 pc.
- Butane (ethanol only) - 1pc.
- Bottle Adaptor (ethanol only) - 1pc.
Free and Fast Shipping! Read our full Shipping Policy here.
We offer market-leading 30-Day Free Returns! Read more about our Returns Policy here.
EcoSmart Fire offers a full 2-year warranty from date of purchase on stainless steel parts including raw, linished and powder coated.
Mild steel including powder coated and chrome plated, concrete composite, glass, leather, fabric and MDF (painted or cement rendered) are covered for 1 year from the date of purchase.
Chips and scratches are not covered by warranty. Natural variation in color, texture and porosity may occur with Concrete Composite products and are considered inherent and valued qualities of the material. Non-structural hairline cracks are possible and shall not be considered a manufacturing defect.
What if I have modified the product?
If the product has been modified or altered in any way, it will not be covered under warranty unless the modifications were approved in writing by EcoSmart Inc or The Fire Company Pty Ltd. However, EcoSmart Fire is happy to provide assistance with any issues you are experiencing.
How do I submit a warranty claim?
You will need to provide proof of purchase along with a description and images of the issue. Once you’ve gathered this information, please email all details to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your claim will be reviewed within 7 days and you will be contacted with a decision and the next steps, if applicable.
We are here for you
We understand that buying a fireplace online without seeing it in person can be challenging. Let us help!