Experience an Elegant Night of Luxury With a Customized Fire Pit
We all want the perfect fire pit for our indoor and outdoor spaces but often struggle to find the right one that fits all our needs.
Not only do we have to make sure that's safe, clean-burning, and convenient, but we also want a fire pit that stands out from the rest.
If you want an extraordinary living space, the question you have to ask is how to build a fire pit. With the EcoSmart Fire Linear 65 Fire Pit Kit, you have everything you need in one complete package: an ethanol or gas burner, lighting accessories (ethanol), an ignition system (gas), a fire screen, and black charcoal glass. Make your own fire pit that doesn't emit smoke, ashes, or soot in the easiest way possible.
The simple yet stylish linear design is designed with a curve at each end, giving it a sleek look. Whether you want an indoor or outdoor fire pit, you can install the Linear 65 into non-combustible surfaces with cutouts like stone, concrete, brick, or tiled tops. Ethanol is suited for indoor use and burns a smokeless fire, while gas fire pits are also clean-burning with stronger heat and longer burn time. Both the G35 Gas Burner and XL900 Ethanol Burner are made of Stainless Steel for longevity.
Build the perfect fire pit for your space with EcoSmart Fire's Linear 65 Curved Fire Pit Kit. Shop now and save on our free shipping offer!
Note: Your chosen application is the ONLY application the model can be used due to the modified configuration of the model.
What's Included: XL900 Ethanol Burner/ G35 Gas Burner, Inset Metal Tray, L1080 Fire Screen, Black Glass Charcoal, Indoor Safety Tray (Indoor model only), Gas burner assembly (gas only), 1.25 Gallons Jerry Can (ethanol only), Lighting Rod (ethanol only), Fire Lighter (ethanol only), Butane (ethanol only), Bottle Adaptor (ethanol only), and User's Manual
Optional Accessories: Bioethanol Fuel
EcoSmart Fire Ethanol Fireplace Burner Video:
- Fire Pit Kit, great for customized indoor/outdoor projects
- Ethanol Burner model for indoor/outdoor use
- Gas Burner model for outdoor use only
- Black High Temp Coated Stainless Steel Base matches any furniture
- Grade 304 Stainless Steel Burner is completely rust-proof, perfect for outdoor use
- XL900 burner uses clean-burning bioethanol fuel
- Gas Fire Pit Kit has an easy-to-use match lit ignition with adjustable flames
- G35 Gas Burner can be fueled by Natural Gas or Liquid Propane
- Natural Gas Assembly requires professional service
- Includes accessories for ethanol fire pits and a spark ignition system for gas fire pits to easily light it
- Burn Time:
- Bioethanol Fuel: 8 -13 Hrs
- Natural Gas: Unlimited
- Liquid Propane: 8 - 20 Hrs
- Thermal Output:
- Bioethanol Fuel: 15,000 BTUs
- Natural Gas: 65,000 BTUs
- Liquid Propane: 65,000 BTUs
- Capacity (Ethanol model): 2.4 Gal.
- Minimum Room (Ethanol model): 3885 cu. ft.
- Heats on Average (Ethanol model): 646 sq. ft.
- Dimensions: 12.1" H x 64.2" L x 17.9" D
- Weight: 48 lbs
- UL Listed
- ISO Certified
- ICC Certified
- 2-Year Manufacturer's Warranty on stainless steel parts
- 1-Year Manufacturer's Warranty on mild steel parts
What's in the Box:
- XL900 Ethanol Burner/ G35 Gas Burner - 1 pc.
- Inset Metal Tray - 1 pc.
- L1080 Fire Screen - 1 pc.
- Black Glass Charcoal - 1 bag
- Indoor Safety Tray (Indoor model only) - 1 pc.
- Gas Burner assembly (gas only) - 1 pc.
- Jerry Can 1.25 Gal (ethanol only) - 1 pc.
- Lighting Rod (ethanol only) - 1 pc.
- Fire Lighter (ethanol only) - 1 pc.
- Butane (ethanol only) - 1pc.
- Bottle Adaptor (ethanol only) - 1pc.
- User's Manual - 1 pc.
WARNING: The use of this product and byproducts of the combustion of fuel, such as propane, natural gas, and/or ethanol can expose you to chemicals including formaldehyde, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, and including acetaldehyde, which are known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Free and Fast Shipping! Read our full Shipping Policy here.
We offer market-leading 30-Day Free Returns! Read more about our Returns Policy here.
EcoSmart Fire offers a full 2-year warranty from date of purchase on stainless steel parts including raw, linished and powder coated.
Mild steel including powder coated and chrome plated, concrete composite, glass, leather, fabric and MDF (painted or cement rendered) are covered for 1 year from the date of purchase.
Chips and scratches are not covered by warranty. Natural variation in color, texture and porosity may occur with Concrete Composite products and are considered inherent and valued qualities of the material. Non-structural hairline cracks are possible and shall not be considered a manufacturing defect.
What if I have modified the product?
If the product has been modified or altered in any way, it will not be covered under warranty unless the modifications were approved in writing by EcoSmart Inc or The Fire Company Pty Ltd. However, EcoSmart Fire is happy to provide assistance with any issues you are experiencing.
How do I submit a warranty claim?
You will need to provide proof of purchase along with a description and images of the issue. Once you’ve gathered this information, please email all details to email@example.com. Your claim will be reviewed within 7 days and you will be contacted with a decision and the next steps, if applicable.
We are here for you
We understand that buying a fireplace online without seeing it in person can be challenging. Let us help!