EcoSmart Fire Linear Curved 65 Indoor/Outdoor Fire Pit Kit
EcoSmart Fire Linear Curved 65 Indoor/Outdoor Fire Pit Kit with Triple Fuel Advantage
EcoSmart Fire Linear Curved 65 is designed with all the components needed to create a custom design fire pit. The simple yet stylish linear design is complemented by the curve of the metal tray at each end, resulting in an elegant looking fire pit with a gorgeous fire feature. With the triple fuel advantage, three fuel options are available to choose from, plumbed natural gas, liquid propane, or the eco-friendly bioethanol fuel. Made with long-lasting materials such as stainless steel and toughened glass, the Linear 65 is built to withstand any indoor or outdoor setting.
A G35 burner is used by the gas models while the ethanol model utilizes a single XL900 burner and comes with an indoor safety tray, making it safe for building custom dining tables for indoor dining. The soft and organic look of the unique curved design base is decorated by the included black glass charcoal media, surrounded by a toughened glass fire screen. Install the Linear 65 in minutes with its easy integration into non-combustible platforms with cutouts like stone countertops, concrete surfaces, brick, and tiled tops.
With the triple fuel advantage, three fuel options are available to light up this fire pit kit. Choose from ethanol fuel, natural gas, or liquid propane. The ethanol model can be installed indoors or outdoors and promotes clean burning to give the feeling of an open fire without soot, smoke, odor, and mess, while the gas models provide higher heat output and longer burn time.
Stay warm with a fire pit that suits your style with the versatility of the EcoSmart Fire Linear 65 Fire Pit Kit. Enhance the ambiance of your home or commercial space with its unique and contemporary design.
Note: Your chosen application is the ONLY application the model can be used due to the modified configuration of the model.
What's Included: XL900 Ethanol Burner/ G35 Gas Burner, Inset Metal Tray, L1080 Fire Screen, Black Glass Charcoal, Indoor Safety Tray (Indoor model only), Gas burner assembly (gas only), 1.25 Gallons Jerry Can (ethanol only), Lighting Rod (ethanol only), Fire Lighter (ethanol only), Butane (ethanol only), Bottle Adaptor (ethanol only)
EcoSmart Fire Ethanol Fireplace Burner Video:
- Complete fire pit kit for a personalized design
- Ethanol Burner model for indoor/outdoor use
- Gas Burner model for outdoor use only
- Easily Integrated
- Adjustable Flames
- Black High Temp Coated Stainless Steel base
- Grade 304 Stainless Steel burner
- Unit is ignited with the provided tools (ethanol) or sparker button and control knob (gas)
- XL900 burner uses clean-burning bioethanol fuel
- G35 Gas Burner can be fueled by Natural Gas or Liquid Propane
- Natural Gas assembly requires professional service
- UL Listed
- ISO Certified
- ICC Certified
- Burn Time:
- Bioethanol Fuel: 8 -13 Hrs
- Natural Gas: Unlimited
- Liquid Propane: 8 - 20 Hrs
- Thermal Output:
- Bioethanol Fuel: 15,000 BTUs
- Natural Gas: 65,000 BTUs
- Liquid Propane: 65,000 BTUs
- Capacity (Ethanol model): 2.4 Gal.
- Minimum Room (Ethanol model): 3885 cu. ft.
- Heats on Average (Ethanol model): 646 sq. ft.
- Dimensions: 12.1" H x 64.2" L x 17.9" D
- Weight: 48 lbs
- 2-Year Manufacturer's Warranty on stainless steel parts
- 1-Year Manufacturer's Warranty on mild steel parts
What's in the Box:
- XL900 Ethanol Burner/ G35 Gas Burner - 1 pc.
- Inset Metal Tray - 1 pc.
- L1080 Fire Screen - 1 pc.
- Black Glass Charcoal - 1 bag
- Indoor Safety Tray (Indoor model only) - 1 pc.
- Gas Burner assembly (gas only) - 1 pc.
- Jerry Can 1.25 Gal (ethanol only) - 1 pc.
- Lighting Rod (ethanol only) - 1 pc.
- Fire Lighter (ethanol only) - 1 pc.
- Butane (ethanol only) - 1pc.
- Bottle Adaptor (ethanol only) - 1pc.
Free and Fast Shipping! Read our full Shipping Policy here.
We offer market-leading 30-Day Free Returns! Read more about our Returns Policy here.
EcoSmart Fire offers a full 2-year warranty from date of purchase on stainless steel parts including raw, linished and powder coated.
Mild steel including powder coated and chrome plated, concrete composite, glass, leather, fabric and MDF (painted or cement rendered) are covered for 1 year from the date of purchase.
Chips and scratches are not covered by warranty. Natural variation in color, texture and porosity may occur with Concrete Composite products and are considered inherent and valued qualities of the material. Non-structural hairline cracks are possible and shall not be considered a manufacturing defect.
What if I have modified the product?
If the product has been modified or altered in any way, it will not be covered under warranty unless the modifications were approved in writing by EcoSmart Inc or The Fire Company Pty Ltd. However, EcoSmart Fire is happy to provide assistance with any issues you are experiencing.
How do I submit a warranty claim?
You will need to provide proof of purchase along with a description and images of the issue. Once you’ve gathered this information, please email all details to email@example.com. Your claim will be reviewed within 7 days and you will be contacted with a decision and the next steps, if applicable.