Build a Long Impressive Fire Feature Made For Spacious Locations
Creating a stylish space to relax and entertain can be difficult. Fire pits are a great addition, but if you want something truly unique, it can feel like an impossible task.
Don't settle for a boring fire pit! You know you deserve something more stylish and with more features to elevate your home.
So, how do you make a fire pit? With the EcoSmart Fire Linear 130 Fire Pit Kit, you can build one without having to sacrifice style or luxury for practicality. This fire pit kit lets you choose from 3 fuel types, Ethanol (Indoor), Ethanol (Outdoor), and Gas, so it will suit any living space. Featuring flames over 100" long, it's perfect for spacious areas.
Three G35 burners are used for the gas models while the ethanol model utilizes three XL900 burners and comes with an indoor safety tray, making it safe for building custom dining tables for indoor dining. To heighten its elegance and look, each model is decorated with the included black glass charcoal and surrounded by a toughened glass fire screen. DIY almost any kind of project as it easily integrates into non-combustible platforms with cutouts like stone countertops, concrete surfaces, brick, and tiled tops.
Best of all, you get to enjoy a fire that is free of smoke, ashes, or soot. Plus, with ethanol, you help the environment by using an eco-friendly fuel source. Build a fire pit that's worthy to be the center of attraction with the EcoSmart Fire Linear 130 Fire Pit Kit. And with our free shipping offer, you'll get the best deal there is. Shop now!
Note: Your chosen application is the ONLY application the model can be used due to the modified configuration of the model.
What's Included: XL900 Ethanol Burner/ G35 Gas Burner, Inset Metal Tray, L1080 Fire Screen, Black Glass Charcoal, Indoor Safety Tray (Indoor model only), Gas burner assembly (gas only), 1.25 Gallons Jerry Can (ethanol only), Lighting Rod (ethanol only), Fire Lighter (ethanol only), Butane (ethanol only), Bottle Adaptor (ethanol only), and User's Manual
Optional Accessories: Bioethanol Fuel
EcoSmart Fire Ethanol Fireplace Burner Video:
- Fire Pit Kit, great for customized indoor/outdoor projects
- Ethanol Burner model for indoor/outdoor use
- Gas Burner model for outdoor use only
- Black High Temp Coated Stainless Steel Base matches any furniture
- Grade 304 Stainless Steel Burner is completely rust-proof, perfect for outdoor use
- XL900 burner uses clean-burning bioethanol fuel
- Gas Fire Pit Kit has an easy-to-use match lit ignition with adjustable flames
- G35 Gas Burner can be fueled by Natural Gas or Liquid Propane
- Natural Gas Assembly requires professional service
- Burn Time:
- Bioethanol Fuel: 8 -13 Hrs
- Natural Gas: Unlimited
- Liquid Propane: 8 - 20 Hrs
- Thermal Output:
- Bioethanol Fuel: 15,000 BTUs
- Natural Gas: 65,000 BTUs
- Liquid Propane: 65,000 BTUs
- Capacity (Ethanol model): 7.1 Gal.
- Minimum Room (Ethanol model): 11654 cu. ft.
- Heats on Average (Ethanol model): 1938 sq. ft.
- Dimensions: 12.1" H x 133" L x 17" D
- Weight: 233.1 lbs
- UL Listed
- ISO Certified
- ICC Certified
- 2-Year Manufacturer's Warranty on stainless steel parts
- 1-Year Manufacturer's Warranty on mild steel parts
What's in the Box:
- XL900 Ethanol Burner/ G35 Gas Burner - 3 pcs.
- Inset Metal Tray - 3 pcs.
- L1080 Fire Screen - 3 pcs.
- Black Glass Charcoal - 1 bag
- Indoor Safety Tray (Indoor model only) - 3 pcs.
- Gas Burner assembly (gas only) - 3 pcs.
- Jerry Can 1.25 Gal (ethanol only) - 1 pc.
- Lighting Rod (ethanol only) - 1 pc.
- Fire Lighter (ethanol only) - 1 pc.
- Butane (ethanol only) - 1pc.
- Bottle Adaptor (ethanol only) - 1pc.
- User's Manual - 1 pc.
WARNING: The use of this product and byproducts of the combustion of fuel, such as propane, natural gas, and/or ethanol can expose you to chemicals including formaldehyde, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, and including acetaldehyde, which are known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Free and Fast Shipping! Read our full Shipping Policy here.
We offer market-leading 30-Day Free Returns! Read more about our Returns Policy here.
EcoSmart Fire offers a full 2-year warranty from date of purchase on stainless steel parts including raw, linished and powder coated.
Mild steel including powder coated and chrome plated, concrete composite, glass, leather, fabric and MDF (painted or cement rendered) are covered for 1 year from the date of purchase.
Chips and scratches are not covered by warranty. Natural variation in color, texture and porosity may occur with Concrete Composite products and are considered inherent and valued qualities of the material. Non-structural hairline cracks are possible and shall not be considered a manufacturing defect.
What if I have modified the product?
If the product has been modified or altered in any way, it will not be covered under warranty unless the modifications were approved in writing by EcoSmart Inc or The Fire Company Pty Ltd. However, EcoSmart Fire is happy to provide assistance with any issues you are experiencing.
How do I submit a warranty claim?
You will need to provide proof of purchase along with a description and images of the issue. Once you’ve gathered this information, please email all details to email@example.com. Your claim will be reviewed within 7 days and you will be contacted with a decision and the next steps, if applicable.
We are here for you
We understand that buying a fireplace online without seeing it in person can be challenging. Let us help!