EcoSmart Fire Linear 130 Indoor/Outdoor Fire Pit Kit
EcoSmart Fire Linear 130 Indoor/Outdoor Fire Pit Kit with Triple Fuel Advantage
EcoSmart Fire Linear 130 Fire Pit Kit features the longest flame in the Fire Pit Kit series with its three-burner setup. The seamless and sleek design that houses the elongated flames is perfect in spacious locations. Create the fire pit that suits your needs and style with the triple fuel advantage feature of this fire pit kit. Choose from three fuel types of plumbed natural gas, liquid propane, or the eco-friendly bioethanol fuel.
Three G35 burners are used for the gas models while the ethanol model utilizes three XL900 burners and comes with an indoor safety tray, making it safe for building custom dining tables for indoor dining. For heightened elegance and enhanced flame appearance, both models are decorated by the included black glass charcoal media, surrounded by a toughened glass fire screen. Install the Linear 130 in minutes with its easy integration into non-combustible platforms with cutouts like stone countertops, concrete surfaces, brick, and tiled tops.
Featuring the triple fuel advantage, you can choose from bioethanol fuel, natural gas, or liquid propane to heat up your fire pit. The ethanol model can be installed indoors or outdoors and promotes clean burning to give the feeling of an open fire without soot, smoke, odor, and mess, while the gas models provide higher heat output and longer burn time.
Create a fire pit that's worthy to be the center of attraction with the EcoSmart Fire Linear 130 Fire Pit Kit. Ideal for large interiors and expansive outdoors, its sleek and versatile design brings elegance to any living space.
Note: Your chosen application is the ONLY application the model can be used due to the modified configuration of the model.
What's Included: XL900 Ethanol Burner/ G35 Gas Burner, Inset Metal Tray, L1080 Fire Screen, Black Glass Charcoal, Indoor Safety Tray (Indoor model only), Gas burner assembly (gas only), 1.25 Gallons Jerry Can (ethanol only), Lighting Rod (ethanol only), Fire Lighter (ethanol only), Butane (ethanol only), Bottle Adaptor (ethanol only)
- Complete fire pit kit for a personalized design
- Ethanol Burner model for indoor/outdoor use
- Gas Burner model for outdoor use only
- Easily Integrated
- Adjustable Flames
- Black High Temp Coated Stainless Steel base
- Grade 304 Stainless Steel burner
- Unit is ignited with the provided tools (ethanol) or sparker button and control knob (gas)
- XL900 burner uses clean-burning bioethanol fuel
- G35 Gas Burner can be fueled by Natural Gas or Liquid Propane
- Natural Gas assembly requires professional service
- UL Listed
- ISO Certified
- ICC Certified
- Burn Time:
- Bioethanol Fuel: 8 -13 Hrs
- Natural Gas: Unlimited
- Liquid Propane: 8 - 20 Hrs
- Thermal Output:
- Bioethanol Fuel: 15,000 BTUs
- Natural Gas: 65,000 BTUs
- Liquid Propane: 65,000 BTUs
- Capacity (Ethanol model): 7.1 Gal.
- Minimum Room (Ethanol model): 11654 cu. ft.
- Heats on Average (Ethanol model): 1938 sq. ft.
- Dimensions: 12.1" H x 133" L x 17" D
- Weight: 233.1 lbs
- 2-Year Manufacturer's Warranty on stainless steel parts
- 1-Year Manufacturer's Warranty on mild steel parts
What's in the Box:
- XL900 Ethanol Burner/ G35 Gas Burner - 3 pcs.
- Inset Metal Tray - 3 pcs.
- L1080 Fire Screen - 3 pcs.
- Black Glass Charcoal - 1 bag
- Indoor Safety Tray (Indoor model only) - 3 pcs.
- Gas Burner assembly (gas only) - 3 pcs.
- Jerry Can 1.25 Gal (ethanol only) - 1 pc.
- Lighting Rod (ethanol only) - 1 pc.
- Fire Lighter (ethanol only) - 1 pc.
- Butane (ethanol only) - 1pc.
- Bottle Adaptor (ethanol only) - 1pc.
Free and Fast Shipping! Read our full Shipping Policy here.
We offer market-leading 30-Day Free Returns! Read more about our Returns Policy here.
EcoSmart Fire offers a full 2-year warranty from date of purchase on stainless steel parts including raw, linished and powder coated.
Mild steel including powder coated and chrome plated, concrete composite, glass, leather, fabric and MDF (painted or cement rendered) are covered for 1 year from the date of purchase.
Chips and scratches are not covered by warranty. Natural variation in color, texture and porosity may occur with Concrete Composite products and are considered inherent and valued qualities of the material. Non-structural hairline cracks are possible and shall not be considered a manufacturing defect.
What if I have modified the product?
If the product has been modified or altered in any way, it will not be covered under warranty unless the modifications were approved in writing by EcoSmart Inc or The Fire Company Pty Ltd. However, EcoSmart Fire is happy to provide assistance with any issues you are experiencing.
How do I submit a warranty claim?
You will need to provide proof of purchase along with a description and images of the issue. Once you’ve gathered this information, please email all details to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your claim will be reviewed within 7 days and you will be contacted with a decision and the next steps, if applicable.