Illuminate Your Space With an Ethanol, the Easiest Way to Enhance Ambiance
If you're looking to create a more relaxing atmosphere in your space, a vented fireplace may not always be the best solution.
Traditional wood-burning fireplaces can be messy and smoky, while gas fire pits require access to gas or propane tanks, which isn't always practical for outdoor use.
So, why not try the easiest way to improve ambiance? The EcoSmart Fire Nova 850 is a stylish fire pit that's suited for indoor and outdoor settings. With clean-burning ethanol flames, you can enjoy the warm glow without any harmful emissions like smoke, soot, or ash. For smaller spaces, the EcoSmart Fire Nova 600 may be a better fit.
Not only is the EcoSmart Fire Nova beautiful, but it's also built to last. The Ethanol Fire Bowl is made with Fluid™ Concrete Technology, which makes it impact and weather resistant, reducing the likelihood of visible damage. Additionally, the bowl has a stain and scratch-resistant coating to ensure its longevity.
If you're short on time or don't want the hassle of dealing with wood fires, the EcoSmart Fire Nova 600 Ethanol Fire Bowl is a great option. The bioethanol fuel is environmentally friendly and eliminates the need to clean up ashes and soot.
With our free shipping promo, there's no better time to try it out. Shop now!
Note: The protective covers are optional, but in areas that snow, you will need the winter cover to be covered by the warranty.
What's Included: Fixing Brackets, Fire Lighter, Lighting Rod, 1.25 gal Jerry Can, Bottle Adaptor, Butane, AB8 Efficiency Ring, Black Glass Charcoal, and User's Manual
Optional Accessories: Bioethanol Fuel and Winter Cover
EcoSmart Fire Nova 850 Ethanol Fire Bowl Videos:
- Indoor/Outdoor Ethanol Fire Bowl- easily enhance the ambiance of any space
- Ventless Fire Bowl requires no installation
- Match Lit Ignition for continuous use during power outages
- 3 colors are available to match your decor: Natural, Bone, or Graphite
- 2 burner colors are available: Stainless Steel and Black to contrast or blend with black fire glass
- Fluid™ Concrete Technology for an impact and weather-resistant material
- Uses clean-burning bioethanol fuel which does not produce ashes or soot
- Has Articulating feet to make the fire bowl stable on uneven surfaces
- Includes Fixing Brackets for permanently affixing it
- Includes Fire Lighter, Lighting Rod, Jerry Can, Bottle Adaptor, Butane, Spout Extension, and Black Glass Charcoal, so you can light your fire bowl safely
- BTU: 20,433
- Heating Area Indoors: 60 sq meters
- Fuel Capacity: 8 L
- Approximate Burn Time: 7 to 9 hours
- Dimensions: 12.2" H x 33.5" L x 33.5" W
- Weight: 96.7 lbs
- UL Listed
- 2-year warranty on stainless steel parts
- 1-year warranty on mild steel
What's in the Box:
- EcoSmart Fire Nova 850 33" Ethanol Fire Bowl - 1 pc
- User's Manual - 1 pc
- Round Burner - 1 pc
- Fixing Brackets - 1 set
- Fire Lighter - 1 pc
- Lighting Rod - 1 pc
- Jerry Can (1.25 Gal) - 1 can
- Butane - 1 bottle
- Bottle Adaptor - 1 pc
- AB8 Efficiency Ring - 1 pc
- Black Glass Charcoal - 1 bag
WARNING: The use of this product and byproducts of the combustion of fuel, such as propane, natural gas, and/or ethanol can expose you to chemicals including formaldehyde, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, and including acetaldehyde, which are known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Free and Fast Shipping! Read our full Shipping Policy here.
We offer market-leading 30-Day Free Returns! Read more about our Returns Policy here.
EcoSmart Fire offers a full 2-year warranty from date of purchase on stainless steel parts including raw, linished and powder coated.
Mild steel including powder coated and chrome plated, concrete composite, glass, leather, fabric and MDF (painted or cement rendered) are covered for 1 year from the date of purchase.
Chips and scratches are not covered by warranty. Natural variation in color, texture and porosity may occur with Concrete Composite products and are considered inherent and valued qualities of the material. Non-structural hairline cracks are possible and shall not be considered a manufacturing defect.
What if I have modified the product?
If the product has been modified or altered in any way, it will not be covered under warranty unless the modifications were approved in writing by EcoSmart Inc or The Fire Company Pty Ltd. However, EcoSmart Fire is happy to provide assistance with any issues you are experiencing.
How do I submit a warranty claim?
You will need to provide proof of purchase along with a description and images of the issue. Once you’ve gathered this information, please email all details to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your claim will be reviewed within 7 days and you will be contacted with a decision and the next steps, if applicable.
We are here for you
We understand that buying a fireplace online without seeing it in person can be challenging. Let us help!