Calcana Standard Output Stainless Steel Gas Patio Heater
Calcana Standard Output Stainless Steel Gas Patio Heater with Temperature Control, Natural Gas or Propane
Calcana Standard Output Stainless Steel Gas Patio Heater is a sleek and heavy-duty outdoor heater. This infrared heater is not affected by the wind and can be installed in high altitudes. Available in sizes: 10', 15', and 20' long, fuelled by natural gas or propane. Heat up your outdoor space with a pair of this heater!
This commercial grade stainless steel heater has a modulating control panel. No need to purchase a controller separately, you can set the heat just right for maximum comfort. Best installed overhead or wall-mounted at an angle anywhere outdoors. Standard Output heaters can also be installed indoors with special venting. See the manual for more information.
It is best to purchase this heater in pairs because heat output is hottest at the burner head and diminishes down to the exhaust. For even heating, it is ideally installed in pairs with the heaters parallel to each other, separated by 8' to 14′, and with their opposite ends facing each other (burner-exhaust).
If you are looking for an extremely powerful heater for your home, commercial, or industrial space and the length is not a problem, a Calcana Standard Output heater is an excellent choice.
High Output outdoor heaters are also available with sizes: 5' and 10' long. High Output heaters pack the same power as Standard Output heaters at half the length, better for spot heating, and are available in marine grade stainless steel.
Made to Order. Manufacturing time: 6-7 Weeks. To inquire about the current lead time, email email@example.com.
What's Included: Patio Heater, Pre-Assembled Burner Control Housing, and User's Manual
- Standard Output Patio Heater for Outdoor Use
- Turn the heater on/off with the flick of a switch
- Modulating remote control panel to adjust the heat
- Direct spark ignition system
- Sleek, sophisticated, and graceful design
- No open flames or glowing red parts
- Safe to use indoors with a sidewall vent kit or via a certified “B” vent system through the roof (see Product Manual for more details).
- Works in high altitude and is not bothered by wind
- Efficient, more warmth with 40% less fuel
- Low clearance to combustibles
- Heater can be pole, ceiling, or wall-mounted using custom mounting brackets as long as the installation requirements are followed
- Optional stainless steel overhead and wall mounting kits available (Sold Separately)
- Heat-treated aluminized steel infrared emitters
- 304 Stainless steel construction
- Mounting Height: 8' cold climate, 9' milder climate
- Heating Area:
- 10' Model: 104 sq. ft.
- 15' Model: 180 sq. ft.
- 20' Model: 312 sq. ft.
- 10' Model: 40,000
- 15' Model: 50,000
- 20' Model: 75,000
- 10' Model: 11.5' L x 1' 3" W
- 15' Model: 16.5' L x 1' 3" W
- 20' Model: 21.5' L x 1' 3" W
- 10' Model: 70 lbs
- 15' Model: 95 lbs
- 20' Model: 110 lbs
- CSA Approved
- Made in the USA
- 1 Year Limited Warranty
What's in the Box:
- Patio Heater - 1 pc.
- Pre-Assembled Burner Control Housing - 1 pc.
- User's Manual - 1 pc.
This heater is great for residential and light commercial applications. Multiple units can be grouped together to achieve any length required.
As a general rule, it is suggested to locate the burner end toward the highest heat-loss area (doors) of the space being heated because heat output is the hottest at the burner head and diminishes down to the exhaust. Mounting height of 8' in cold climate areas is recommended. In areas with a milder climate, 9' mounting height is acceptable.
WARNING: If not installed, operated and maintained in accordance with the manufacturer's instructions, this product could expose you to substances in the fuel or from combustion including carbon monoxide which can cause death or serious illness and which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or reproductive harm. For more information, visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Free and Fast Shipping! Read our full Shipping Policy here.
We offer market-leading 30-Day Free Returns! Read more about our Returns Policy here.
Calcana Industries Ltd. (''the Manufacturer") warrants to the original owner at the original installation site that the heater manufactured by the manufacturer (''the Product") will be free from defects in material and workmanship for one (1) year from date of shipment from the factory.
Calcana further warrants that the heat exchanger, reflectors, brackets, burner and burner box will be free from defects in material and workmanship for three (3) years from the date of shipment from the factory.