An Electric Patio Heater That Heats In Style on a Budget
Cheap electric patio heaters don't look good on beautiful modern patios.
Not only are they ugly, but they break easily, forcing you to install another set of heaters.
If you're looking for aesthetically pleasing and affordable patio heaters, the Bromic Tungsten Smart-Heat Outdoor Heaters won't fail you. It delivers a stylish industrial aesthetic and superior comfort with its robust chassis design.
Featuring an extended body and heat reflector, this electric patio heater puts out a wide area of warmth. It offers 4 models with heat outputs of up to 6kW to customize the perfect setup for your patio. Bromic’s Tungsten Electric Heaters are easy on the eyes as these emit minimal light. For your convenience, get the optional Wireless On/Off Switch.
In optimal conditions, these units can heat an area of up to 65 to 160 sq ft, depending on the model selected. Please note that the coverage area will vary depending on various conditions such as wind, temperature, and mounting height. For more information about heating coverage and setup recommendations, please refer to the product manual in the downloads section.
Heat your space effectively without breaking the bank with this electric heater. Get it at the lowest price here with free shipping!
What's Included: Electric Patio Heater, Mounting Bracket, and User's Manual
Need help determining the right heater and setup for your space and heating needs? Fill out this Design Request Form, then give us a call at (866) 713-2399 or email us at email@example.com and we'll be happy to help!
Bromic Tungsten Smart-Heat Electric Videos:
- Electric Patio Heater emits comforting heat Indoors or in Outdoor Covered Areas
- Stainless Steel Build ensures durability and reliable heating for years to come
- Easily provide comfort by mounting it, then connecting it to power.
- High-Performing Mesh Screen manipulates infrared energy for superior heat coverage
- Ultra-Durable Quartz Element with thick steel coil housing offers a high-output, durable element that emits a soft red glow.
- Parabolic Specular Reflector (PSR) redirects potentially lost infrared energy back toward the target via a mirror-finish anodized rear reflector.
- High-Temperature Coating enhances durability and is available in attractive black or white finishes to match your decor.
- Tailored outdoor heating has never been easier, with 2000W (2kW), 3000W (3kW), 4000W (4kW), and 6000W (6kW) models all featuring the ability to adjust the output of individual elements.
- Precise Directional Heating: A simple bracket adjustment will accurately alter heat coverage as required.
- Wireless Control Capabilities: Seamless integration of remote heating output adjustment is allowed via genuine wireless control accessories
- Sleep Timer and other control features with optional Bromic Wireless Controller
- ETL Approved
- Recommended Mounting Height:
- Wall Mounted: 6 ft
- Ceiling Mounted: 8 ft
- Extend the warranty of the Heater Element to 7 years by using a Bromic Wireless Controller (Sold Separately)
*Please note that the coverage area will vary depending on various conditions such as wind, temperature, and mounting height. For more information about heating coverage and setup recommendations, please refer to the product manual in the downloads section.
What's in the Box:
- Electric Patio Heater - 1 pc.
- Mounting Brackets - 1 set
- User's Manual - 1 pc.
A custom pivot bracket offers easily adjustable heat direction and coverage and lets you reclaim valuable floor space.
Control multiple units wirelessly from one location by adding the Bromic Wireless Dimmer Switch.
Integrate your electric patio heater with your smart home automation system using the Smart Link Accessory.
Installation MUST be carried out by a licensed and authorized technician in accordance with local electrical codes.
Free and Fast Shipping! Read our full Shipping Policy here.
We offer market-leading 30-Day Free Returns! Read more about our Returns Policy here.
When the heater is used for a commercial application or any other purpose other than residential use, the warranty shall be 90 days.
We are here for you
We understand that buying a fireplace online without seeing it in person can be challenging. Let us help!