Bromic Tungsten Smart-Heat™ Modern Wall/ Ceiling Mounted Electric Heater
High-performance outdoor heaters which deliver a stylish industrial aesthetic with their robust chassis design, Bromic Tungsten Smart-Heat™ Electric Heaters provides superior comfort – with the comfort of a lifetime element warranty.
Featuring an extended body and heat reflector, Bromic Tungsten Smart-Heat™ Electric Heater puts out a wide wall of warmth which covers a vast footprint. Offering 4 models with heat outputs of up to 6kW, Bromic’s Tungsten electric heaters emit minimal light and provide a scalable solution wherever a bespoke heating system is required. For your convenience, get the optional Wireless On/Off Switch.
In optimal conditions, these units can heat an area of up to 65, 100, 130, or 160 sq ft depending on the model selected. Please note that the coverage area will vary depending on various conditions such as wind, temperature, and mounting height. For more information about heating coverage and setup recommendations, please refer to the product manual in the downloads section.
Heat area is dependent on ambient temperature and wind. Optimum conditions experienced at approx 60°F and in a low wind covered environment.
Need help determining the right heater and setup for your space and heating needs? Fill out this Design Request Form, then give us a call at (866) 713-2399 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll be happy to help!
Bromic Tungsten Smart-Heat Electric Videos:
- Electric Patio Heater Designed to be Installed Indoors or Outdoor Covered Areas
- High-Performance Mesh Screen: Achieve a superior spread of heat with the Tungsten’s unique front cover, which manipulates infrared energy for maximized outdoor heating performance.
- Ultra-Durable Quartz Element; With a thick steel coil housed in translucent fused quartz, the Tungsten Electric series offers a high-output, durable element that emits a soft red glow.
- Parabolic Specular Reflector (PSR): Potentially lost infrared energy is directed back towards the target via a mirror-finish anodized rear reflector which maximizes performance and efficiency.
- High-Temperature Coating: Deliver style and performance in any environment you’re your choice of attractive, corrosion-resistant black or white finishes.
- Easy Installation: Create comfort in no time by simply mounting with the included bracket and connecting to power.
- Scalable Solution: Tailored outdoor heating has never been easier, with 2000W (2kW), 3000W (3kW), 4000W (4kW) and 6000W (6kW) models all featuring the ability to adjust the output of individual elements.
- Ultra-Durable Design: Enjoy reliable heating for years to come thanks to durable stainless steel construction.
- Precise Directional Heating: A simple bracket adjustment will accurately alter heat coverage as required.
- Wireless Control Capabilities: Seamless integration of remote heating output adjustment is allowed via genuine wireless control accessories
- Sleep Timer and other control features with optional Bromic Wireless Controller
- Durable Stainless Steel Construction
- Available in Black or White finish.
- ETL Approved
- Recommended Mounting Height:
- Wall Mounted: 6 ft
- Ceiling Mounted: 8 ft
- Extend the warranty of the Heater Element to 7 years by using a Bromic Wireless Controller (Sold Separately)
*Please note that the coverage area will vary depending on various conditions such as wind, temperature, and mounting height. For more information about heating coverage and setup recommendations, please refer to the product manual in the downloads section.
A custom pivot bracket offers easily adjustable heat direction and coverage and lets you reclaim valuable floor space.
Control multiple units wirelessly from one location by adding the Bromic Wireless Dimmer Switch.
Installation MUST be carried out by a licensed and authorized technician in accordance with local electrical codes.
Free and Fast Shipping! Read our full Shipping Policy here.
We offer market-leading 30-Day Free Returns! Read more about our Returns Policy here.
When the heater is used for a commercial application or any other purpose other than residential use, the warranty shall be 90 days.
We are here for you
We understand that buying a fireplace online without seeing it in person can be challenging. Let us help!