Bromic Tungsten Smart-Heat™ Portable LPG Heater
Bromic Tungsten Smart-Heat™ Portable Modern Propane Gas Heater
Powerful yet easy to relocate, Tungsten Smart-Heat™ Gas Portable heater leads the way in outdoor infrared heating, allowing you to create warm and inviting spaces in any outdoor, semi-outdoor or patio environment.
Equally a piece of modern art and a revolutionary leap forward in portable outdoor heating, Bromic’s Tungsten Smart-Heat™ Gas Portable Heater is recognized as a true innovation in the market. A point proven by its induction into the Red Dot Design Museum in Essen, Germany. Bromic patio heaters are not for mere display purposes. Performance and design are equally at their heart in elegantly extending the comfort of outdoor areas while enduring a range of conditions that can weather components, particularly when stored.
Note: This appliance is to be protected from rain. Install under a protective cover.
- Portable Propane Heater for Outdoor Use
- Stainless Steel Construction
- Black Finish
- Infrared Heat
- Heat Coverage of up to 215 sq.ft.: delivers a widespread heat field of up to 13ft wide and 16.5ft deep.
- Versatility: Unique and patented adjustable heat control ensures comfortable heat.
- Efficiency: High intensity ceramic burner, delivering optimal heat with minimal heat loss.
- Wind Resistance: Specifically built to provide constant and consistent heat in any environment at wind speeds up to 8mph.
- Directional Heat: Innovative adjustable tilting head ensures warmth goes exactly where it is needed.
- Modular Design: Functional and pragmatic, the Tungsten Smart-HeatTM Portable can easily be assembled, dismantled and stored.
- Maneuverability: Anti-tilt structure with built-in wheels for easy movement.
- Soft Touch Ignite: Battery activated repetitive spark ignition.
- Ignition: 1.5V Battery activated repetitive spark Ignition
- Adjustable Heat Output: 21,300 BTU - 31,500 BTU
- Gas Type: Liquid Propane
- Gas Supply: 20Lb (9kg) LP- Gas Cylinder (not included)
- Flame Failure & Anti-Tilt Safety Device
- Storage Opening: 29" H x 13" W easily fits a 30-lb LP tank within the unit. 40-lb tank will fit if you slightly tilt it to place inside for more hours of outdoor entertainment.
- Gas Supply Pressure: Min 11”wc – Max 14”wc
- Minimum Installation Clearances: 36"(3') from the sides, front and top; 12"(1') from the back.
- Dimensions: 85"(7.1')H x 19"(1.6')W x 27"(2.3')D
- Weight: 123.5 lbs
- ETL Approved, approval number: 4009079
- Warranty: 1 year residential and 90 days commercial.
Extend the life of this already exceptionally durable heater by protecting it from the elements with an easy-to-fit heater head cover when it is not in use.
This appliance is to be protected from rain. Install under a protective cover.
Free and Fast Shipping! Read our full Shipping Policy here.
We offer market-leading 30-Day Free Returns! Read more about our Returns Policy here.
When the heater is used for a commercial application or any other purpose other than residential use, the warranty shall be 90 days.